IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have no psychological info on the perp/guy in the picture. i just hope they do watch for suicides, even if it seems unlikely.

the person in that picture has to be totally filling his pants right now. even if he fits in with most of the middle aged men there. maybe he's laughing maniacally right now, who knows?

Trying to find a link but our local news just had a brief story on SM rumors regarding the case and what to expect at the conference tomorrow. The reporter said something along the lines of "it's nothing major" regarding the suspect. (Wlfi TV18).

Trying to find a link but our local news just had a brief story on SM rumors regarding the case and what to expect at the conference tomorrow. The reporter said something along the lines of "it's nothing major" regarding the suspect. (Wlfi TV18).

(Well crap.)

Maybe they're going to release information from the autopsies. Is it too soon for toxicology results? I remember when Amy died (:rose:) it took a couple of months for toxicology to come back.

Personally I'd guess they'll wait on releasing much if anything, even of what they may have back by now, along those lines.

Far too often it's able to be used an investigative tool and/or something they'd hold back on releasing at least until they have someone under arrest since that typically gives information that only otherwise the killer (besides investigators) would know.

I have a feeling what's released tomorrow at the presser will be solely much more suspect related.

And I'd guess that even if they get inevitable questions again about motive (or things possible sexual assault) or COD/TOD/etc. (like regarding the differing dates the families used on obits) that they'll continue to be cagey or say no comment at this time or something, and defer any other questions about info that may be back from the autopsies, etc. due to not wanting to hamper the investigation.

cases like this always make me think of the movie "lovely Bones".

I really hope the press conference tomorrow brings progress. I'm trying to follow the thread closely I got taken into hospital again today with another bad infection my second in two months. The wifi isn't great and I feel hellish but I will be ok.

Thanks everyone for sleuthing this case.

and yet, here you are! Even in hospital, you are here! I continue to be amazed by so many good people here. Please rest up and feel better. Rest is usually some pretty good medicine.

I really hope the press conference tomorrow brings progress. I'm trying to follow the thread closely I got taken into hospital again today with another bad infection my second in two months. The wifi isn't great and I feel hellish but I will be ok.

Wishing you healing, Greg, and please let us know how you're doing. I hope you're home soon.

Ron Wilkins posted on the FB page that we can't link to that the body found is not related to Abby & Libby's case. He's the reporter who writes most of Abby & Libby's stories for the Lafayette Journal

I recorded it on my phone. Is it ok to upload it here? The wording was "nothing too pertinent that it can't wait until tomorrow"

what is your theory/motive in re to what happened to A and L?

I think this is a guy that returns to one of his old haunts, maybe from when he was in jr. high or high school. He knows when the kids are going to be out of school and where they will be when the weather is warm. He used to do the same thing as a kid. He was there that day to mingle with the teen aged girls, or any girls for that matter. He's an outsider and a loner, but mostly he's a closet sex fiend with unhealthy tastes. Chances are good he's married and has a family, and due to that, nobody suspects him. Gary Ridgeway and Dennis Rader's families had no idea either............and they killed for years before being caught.

I figure this guy is going to end up being the next Gary Ridgeway. This ain't his first rodeo.

Thanks for your clarification, now it makes sense, I do not know of where the word donate originated from but seems peculiar as I relate the word to donate blood, donate to charity but donate DNA sounds very odd to me.

I'm sure they're just swabbing the inside of volunteers cheeks to see if they can get familial DNA.

I recorded it on my phone. Is it ok to upload it here? The wording was "nothing too pertinent that it can't wait until tomorrow"

Great. So what's the point then? Bah. From WTHR:

DELPHI (WTHR) - State police have a news conference set for first thing Wednesday morning.
Police are expected to provide updates on the investigation, possibly the release of additional evidence, and perhaps a financial reward to strengthen their plea for more tips and leads to the name or location of their unidentified suspect. The man seen in a fuzzy photograph, is suspected of killing two teenage girls.
In the 7 days since searchers found the teenagers murdered in a secluded wooded area along Deer Creek outside of town, police say they’ve interviewed scores of people and eliminated dozens of potential suspects.
Police say the picture has already been enhanced. Their their description is no better than a white male in a blue jacket and blue jeans.

“We can’t provide height or weight” Slocum said “The picture speaks for itself.”

http://www.wthr.com/article/police-to-provide-update-on-delphi-murder-investigation

Feel better soon!

Just saw 5:00 news in Indy on Fox59. Nothing new obviously. State police officer they interviewed was very aggressive in stating they are pulling out all stops to find the killer and just because the public only knows a little bit, doesn't necessarily mean they don't have a lot more information and evidence, etc. This isn't an exact quote but a paraphrase. He did appear very focused in terms of an aggressive stance on the investigation. Just an FYI. Talked about presser tomorrow at 10. That's it.

I dont think they were in a safe place for 2 young girls. But that's jmo
IMO
It was a perfectly safe place for two teens to go for a hike. They weren't the ones who shouldn't have been there.

The people in that community and even the police there, all felt this was a very safe area.

Would people still say the same thing if it were two 20 yr olds, or woman jogger?

Why are some people so compelled to rub salt in a wound? What good does it do? It just circles back to blaming the victims and their families. It's almost like saying "a superior person, like myself, would never have...(insert supposedly inappropriate parental behavior)"...

I don't know how grieving families get through these things. But God Bless em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fales922