IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They've got to have DNA. I am assuming a gun was not used, which means he had to be physically a lot closer, close enough to touch. Natural instinct is to try to push away or scratch at someone coming into your personal space, even before you realize they intend to hurt you, so likely LE has fingernail clippings from both girls. And like many, I believe this was SA motivated, so probably other sources of DNA. Rest easy, girls.

ITA. I'm sure now they have his DNA.

Is the press conference at 10am eastern time? I hope it's easy to find a link for it later. Those of us who can't constantly keep up on the thread are really going to struggle tomorrow, I think.

Some do off themselves. Richard Marc Evonitz killed himself as police closed in. He abducted, raped, and killed Sofia Silva and Kristin and Kati Lisk. He abducted and raped repeatedly a 15-year old who escaped.

"As Evonitz was on the lam from South Carolina authorities, he called his sister and confessed to more crimes than he could remember. Before providing details, Evonitz killed himself as police in Florida closed in on him, but the task force will continue investigating." https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...47d-ba08-5c4c5f269172/?utm_term=.54851b2621bc

I hope LE gets this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. I think these kinds of monsters only commit suicide when they start to become scared of whats to come for them. What they did is only enjoyable if they're a free man, not in the custody of people ready to serve justice.

I really hope the press conference tomorrow brings progress. I'm trying to follow the thread closely I got taken into hospital again today with another bad infection my second in two months. The wifi isn't great and I feel hellish but I will be ok.

Thanks everyone for sleuthing this case.

Is the press conference at 10am eastern time? I hope it's easy to find a link for it later. Those of us who can't constantly keep up on the thread are really going to struggle tomorrow, I think.

I'd say Eastern, since thats the time zone of Delphi.

What can we safely say should be ruled out at this stage due to seven day long LE investigation ?
(This being due to no arrest, no identity, no warrants.)

1) DNA match to the suspect--------(none found at scene, not in database)

2) Computer forensics linking the girls to the perp. ----- direct contact via social media or e-mails.

3) Cell phone communications between the girls and the perp.------- texts or phone calls

4) Eye witness identification of the suspect.

5) Fingerprints of suspect ( not on file ?) (All of this killing and not a single usable fingerprint ?-----for real !??!)

6) Known friend, classmate or relative of victims.

7) Registered sex offenders in the area.

8) Cell phone pings leading to possible suspect.

I think everything on the above list would've been thoroughly checked out by LE prior to the press conference tomorrow.
As you can see, our list of helpful leads and investigative tools is rapidly shrinking.

what is your theory/motive in re to what happened to A and L?

I will suggest that the perp is younger, maybe 27 at the oldest. He likely lives with his parents. He is a deviant that will have lots of child *advertiser censored* found on his devices. JMO

Liberty German's grandfather, Mike Patty, said the girls phones were "pinging around town".
Since the girls weren't in town, did the perp take their phones with him into town after the murders?

"The girls haven’t answered their phones since around the time they went missing.
“Missing, abducted, we don’t know for sure,” said Patty.” The cellphone has been pinging around town – and here there is a cellphone tower – but the ping was last noted around five to six hours ago. And they say the phone is now dead.”"
http://wlfi.com/2017/02/14/community-continues-to-search-for-missing-teens-in-carroll-county/

I figured since they were asking people to donate DNA, that they must have some kind of DNA from the scene.

OK thanks. I missed that LE was asking for DNA. Who are they asking specifically? All male residents of the area?

I really hope the press conference tomorrow brings progress. I'm trying to follow the thread closely I got taken into hospital again today with another bad infection my second in two months. The wifi isn't great and I feel hellish but I will be ok.

Hope you feel better.

Absolutely could be a transient who was staying under the bridge. I have just noticed an abundance of young women going missing in the state and know that human trafficking has become a major concern. I just wish there were answers for the family, friends, and community. I know how hard it is to live with an unsolved murder in the family and I don't wish it on anyone. My aunt was murdered in 1985 and her case is cold. :(
The thing about a transient loitering in the area in the days or weeks prior is that the longer he had been around in a town of the 3000, the higher the likelihood that he would have had contact with law enforcement and there would seemingly be tons of reports of seeing him. There may be.

It is a small town and in small towns, people tend to be more aware of something different, like a new character in town outside of convenience stores or in public areas that appeared to be down on their luck or just not doing anything but loitering around.

Liberty German's grandfather, Mike Patty, said the girls phones were "pinging around town".
Since the girls weren't in town, did the perp take their phones with him into town after the murders?

"The girls haven’t answered their phones since around the time they went missing.
“Missing, abducted, we don’t know for sure,” said Patty.” The cellphone has been pinging around town – and here there is a cellphone tower – but the ping was last noted around five to six hours ago. And they say the phone is now dead.”"
http://wlfi.com/2017/02/14/community-continues-to-search-for-missing-teens-in-carroll-county/

Hopefully LE served some warrants to retrieve cell phone data

I'm sorry to hear that Greg. Take care - hope you are better soon.

I am intrigued in both your story and this case, if you've got a link.

(Jessica Ridgeway, Colorado. October 2012. Thanks for asking. Will add a link to this post asap for reference.)

I updated my post btw to include what happened that night.)

WISH TV said on the news tonight that they'll be carrying it live. I'm pretty sure most of the Indy stations will too.

I see you guys are guessing at his age...........let me jump in.

I studied the pictures very carefully, including the animated gif that someone pieced together. This morning I posted an upside down picture of the suspect for clarity.

After all of that, I've concluded the suspect is going to be a male, between the ages of 18 and 99 years old.

When this proves to be accurate, I don't want you guys acting all surprised and everything.

I'm also a part-time psychic.---------> the suspect will be found living in an area with trees and water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo