IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So he's got a lot of straight hair in a bowl cut, 5'8, 180 pounds, out of shape, 20 year old, lives close by.What do you guys think?

I think he is older... late 40's maybe early 50's. He definitely has a hat on - even the LE description says he is wearing a hat, so I do not know why it has been debated so much. I think he lives within 2 hours, and I think he has visited the bridge before. I think he is probably ex-military (way long ago, like in his 20's) OR he has an interest in the military. I do not think he is homeless - I think he has a family and they have no idea. I think he is probably a loner, and I think some kind of trauma has happened in his life.

I am leaning toward 40's, switches jobs a lot if works at all, maybe floats from town to town based on Job, Probably has some past but nothing serious just minor stuff and that is why no DNA on file linked to him and this is probably not his first time doing this. I believe it was a crime of opportunity and the girls were at the wrong place wrong time unfortunately.

[video=twitter;834153169781452802]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/834153169781452802[/video]
Alexis McAdams ✔ @AlexisMcAdamsTV
PD will release more info on killer of Abby&Libby tomorrow. Police tell me he is NOT getting away & have evidence we don't yet know about

[video=twitter;834153169781452802]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/834153169781452802[/video]
PD will release more info on killer of Abby&Libby tomorrow. Police tell me he is NOT getting away & have evidence we don't yet know about
Awesome

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

someone needs to watch out for suicides happening in the area now.

I'm sticking with the modest age range of 40-70 years old.

Realistically we can't narrow it down any further than that. Older men all dress the same. Raise your hand if your husband, father, or grandfather dress in this way. I'll start...

I wonder if the other evidence relates to people who have claimed to have seen him in the prior weeks? And maybe they had an idea of where he was those weeks?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I think he is older... late 40's maybe early 50's. He definitely has a hat on - even the LE description says he is wearing a hat, so I do not know why it has been debated so much. I think he lives within 2 hours, and I think he has visited the bridge before. I think he is probably ex-military (way long ago, like in his 20's) OR he has an interest in the military. I do not think he is homeless - I think he has a family and they have no idea. I think he is probably a loner, and I think some kind of trauma has happened in his life.

BBM. Yes I can see the hat when I play around with image software. Camo cap IIRC and it has a round emblem on the front. Similar to the hat the landowner is wearing in the interview (same shaped emblem). And no I am not suggesting it's the landowner.

Edit to add...this is NOT what the homeless look like in CA. so he doesn't look homeless to me.

attachment.php
Hope this is ok to add. Hi everyone. I read mostly, but find altering colors, textures etc helps me with unclear pics. I think he's got a mustache. Hat. That is a scarf/bandana not hair. And definitely 40s or early 50s.

Attachments

• IMG_2168.JPG
    IMG_2168.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 670

I bet they have DNA. I hope so anyway!! :please:

I bet they have DNA. I hope so anyway!! :please:

I'm pretty sure they do - remember the article from a few days back about LE asking locals for DNA samples? I don't think they would do that if there wasn't DNA evidence.

Spot on. I think Navy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member