IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious.. Thoughts on liberty filming Abby on the bridge and while suspect is walking closer she inadvertently looks/turns that way catching him on film because he's getting closer. Would explain the arm/jacket looking image in second pic.

Why would they not release a video especially if it involves any sort of passing or interaction??

I am trying to think... if I was looking to identify "anything" not just a murder suspect..
And I have a video, that only produces 2 poor images, I'm going to not only show the pics but the video in hopes I can really give a good visual image to the people I'm asking to help.

I'm sure they're just swabbing the inside of volunteers cheeks to see if they can get familial DNA.

I'm not so sure about that. From the link:

“We’ve basically done it with any person of interest, with any person that we’ve talked to,” Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said Feb. 17. “We’ve asked people to do that, and they have willingly done it. We haven’t had to get a search warrant for that.”

Those DNA samples are keeping the crime lab in Indianapolis busy, he added.

“They’re busy down there, yes,” he said. “They’re putting a rush on this.”

http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...cle_174b8930-f583-11e6-94ec-d314d7e35148.html

That sounds to me like they're throwing a wider net.

I think this is a guy that returns to one of his old haunts, maybe from when he was in jr. high or high school. He knows when the kids are going to be out of school and where they will be when the weather is warm. He used to do the same thing as a kid. He was there that day to mingle with the teen aged girls, or any girls for that matter. He's an outsider and a loner, but mostly he's a closet sex fiend with unhealthy tastes. Chances are good he's married and has a family, and due to that, nobody suspects him. Gary Ridgeway and Dennis Rader's families had no idea either............and they killed for years before being caught.

I figure this guy is going to end up being the next Gary Ridgeway. This ain't his first rodeo.

This guy coached Little League, held down jobs, and aupported a family:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altemio_Sanchez

Sorry, OT. Gregjrichards, I wish for you and your wife a speedy recovery and some better wifi so you can continue to help with sleuthing and do a :happydance: when the monster is caught. :getwell:

I see you guys are guessing at his age...........let me jump in.

I studied the pictures very carefully, including the animated gif that someone pieced together. This morning I posted an upside down picture of the suspect for clarity.

After all of that, I've concluded the suspect is going to be a male, between the ages of 18 and 99 years old.

When this proves to be accurate, I don't want you guys acting all surprised and everything.

I'm also a part-time psychic.---------> the suspect will be found living in an area with trees and water.
:silly:

Just curious.. Thoughts on liberty filming Abby on the bridge and while suspect is walking closer she inadvertently looks/turns that way catching him on film because he's getting closer. Would explain the arm/jacket looking image in second pic.

Why would they not release a video especially if it involves any sort of passing or interaction??

I am trying to think... if I was looking to identify "anything" not just a murder suspect..
And I have a video, that only produces 2 poor images, I'm going to not only show the pics but the video in hopes I can really give a good visual image to the people I'm asking to help.

BBM My guess is they do not have it.

As far as I know Liberty was not filming AW, those were still pics, not frames from a video.

I wonder if Libby had done what I have done before. Act like you are taking a selfie with a friend, but you are really taking a video of some creeper up ahead of you.

IMO
It was a perfectly safe place for two teens to go for a hike. They weren't the ones who shouldn't have been there.

The people in that community and even the police there, all felt this was a very safe area.

Would people still say the same thing if it were two 20 yr olds, or woman jogger?

Why are some people so compelled to rub salt in a wound? What good does it do? It just circles back to blaming the victims and their families. It almost like saying "a superior person, like myself, would never have...(insert supposedly inappropriate parental behavior)"...

I don't know grieving families get through these things. But God Bless em.

I let my teens go hiking in groups around here. I realize things have changed these days but stranger to stranger danger has really low stats. I refuse to be a helicopter parent and just hope my teens follow safety rules and take the extra precautions if a situation arises.

Thank you for being so kind.

Thank you for your good wishes.

I just hope more information is released about the suspect tomorrow someone must know this guy.

greg mate, can't keep away from that delicious hospital cuisine?

Seriously, get better soon!

I wonder if Libby had done what I have done before. Act like you are taking a selfie with a friend, but you are really taking a video of some creeper up ahead of you.

Which explains some of the image quality. She might be the hero in all of this.

greg mate, can't keep away from that delicious hospital cuisine?

Seriously, get better soon!

(Sorry, the above snippet was all that transferred from Skibs post)
Good grief, is this area anywhere near where the girls were found?

I dont get what you're saying. That they aren't looking for familial DNA?

No, not at all. They probably are. What I'm saying is I think they are also collecting DNA samples from volunteers in hopes of getting a direct match to DNA collected at the crime scene. IOW not just from databases.

In Jenise Wright's case LE went door to door in the mobile home park where she lived, asking men for DNA swabs. One ended up being a match. Sorry, I should have been clearer.

BBM My guess is they do not have it.

As far as I know Liberty was not filming AW, those were still pics, not frames from a video.

Makes the most since. I guess I had a false sense that since they stated it came from a video that they had said video.

No, not at all. They probably are. What I'm saying is I think they are also collecting DNA samples from volunteers in hopes of getting a direct match to DNA collected at the crime scene. IOW not just from databases.

In Jenise Wright's case LE went door to door in the mobile home park where she lived, asking men for DNA swabs. One ended up being a match. Sorry, I should have been clearer.

No worries! Thanks for clarifying. Wondering why the perp in the case you're referencing willingly gave DNA? I'm assuming he thought he didn't leave any, but thats pretty ballsy. I'd be surprised if that worked in this case.

Absolutely could be a transient who was staying under the bridge. I have just noticed an abundance of young women going missing in the state and know that human trafficking has become a major concern. I just wish there were answers for the family, friends, and community. I know how hard it is to live with an unsolved murder in the family and I don't wish it on anyone. My aunt was murdered in 1985 and her case is cold. :(

I'm so very sorry to hear about your aunt. Hoping some day the perp. will be found.

IMO
It was a perfectly safe place for two teens to go for a hike. They weren't the ones who shouldn't have been there.

The people in that community and even the police there, all felt this was a very safe area.

Would people still say the same thing if it were two 20 yr olds, or woman jogger?

Why are some people so compelled to rub salt in a wound? What good does it do? It just circles back to blaming the victims and their families. It's almost like saying "a superior person, like myself, would never have...(insert supposedly inappropriate parental behavior)"...

I don't know grieving families get through these things. But God Bless em.

Looks at the pictures of this place.
They were very alone out there and I know kids should be able to go places but IMO
That's not a place for two kids.
Look at it .
This is the kind of place these monsters go.

I never blamed anyone .......not rubbing salt in anyone's wounds. I wouldn't want my giris out there.v
There are some very bad people out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member