IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure a 13 yr old would think about that. Also why would she record a guy coming towards her that isn't making eye contact and has his hands in his pocket? Why is that suspicious to an 8th grader....plus there is no way that little girl got that angle of height for the picture, not to mention this thing is zoomed in within an inch of its life...this guy was far away in this picture, he isn't a focal point.

I think they were taking photos and videos on the bridge. I think he was inadvertantly caught in the background of one - I do not think she did it on purpose. I have a 13 year old. They are huge into taking photos and making videos. They make random videos and Musically videos.

Looks at the pictures of this place.
They were very alone out there and I know kids should be able to go places but IMO
That's not a place for two kids.
Look at it .
This is the kind of place these monsters go.

I never blamed anyone .......not rubbing salt in anyone's wounds. I wouldn't want my giris out there.v
There are some very bad people out there

BBM - and some victims are abducted from busy streets and basically out from under caregiver's noses. It can and does happen anywhere. It can happen from your own home.

It is ALWAYS the perpetrator's fault, 100% and wholly and only.

Also a friendly reminder that in general, children are more at risk from parents, relatives, mother's boyfriends.
Women are more at risk from their own intimate partners.

I think they were taking photos and videos on the bridge. I think he was inadvertantly caught in the background of one - I do not think she did it on purpose. I have a 13 year old. They are huge into taking photos and making videos. They make random videos and Musically videos.

Musically can be a very dangerous app if you research it. I don't allow my daughter to have it. Look into it.

As a born and raised very small town midwestern girl I can honestly say I would have done exactly what this man told me to do or any adult for that matter. At 13-14 I don't think small town kids truly know the scope of evil in this world. I now have a 14 year old daughter and have talked to her about these girls and she said she would not have left her friend if she had a chance to run. She said "mom I could not live with the guilt if my friend died" . Libby and Abby probably had no idea until it was too late.

All MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet girl. I grew up in a small town too, and then later moved to the closest major city. It definitely opens your eyes to what's really out there. Being in a small town as a kid, you could never imagine something like this happening. I grew up in a town about half the size of Delphi, and its probably the only place on earth I would willingly walk by myself at night. You just feel more safe in places like that, especially if thats where you're raised. Those poor girls. It's creeps like this perp that make raising kids more difficult everyday.

Thanks for your clarification, now it makes sense, I do not know of where the word donate originated from but seems peculiar as I relate the word to donate blood, donate to charity but donate DNA sounds very odd to me.

My heart aches for the stricken community of Delphi. In Vanessa Marcotte's unsolved case, where her assailant burned her hair, feet and hands, the male residents were asked to come by Police station and offer to give a DNA buccal swab. Seems there were reports in nearby communities where VM was located that included a white van and a man attempting to abduct.

Delphi authorities must have DNA if they are seeking DNA from [male] volunteers. After being placed in the creek water, would it rinse and remove all traces of DNA left behind on the body?

Police have been asking for DNA samples and permission to search people’s cell phones in their continuing investigation into the slaying of two Delphi teens.

“We’ve basically done it with any person of interest, with any person that we’ve talked to,” Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said Feb. 17. “We’ve asked people to do that, and they have willingly done it. We haven’t had to get a search warrant for that.”
http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...cle_174b8930-f583-11e6-94ec-d314d7e35148.html

:happydance:I just choked on a noodle

I see you guys are guessing at his age...........let me jump in.

I studied the pictures very carefully, including the animated gif that someone pieced together. This morning I posted an upside down picture of the suspect for clarity.

After all of that, I've concluded the suspect is going to be a male, between the ages of 18 and 99 years old.

When this proves to be accurate, I don't want you guys acting all surprised and everything.

I'm also a part-time psychic.---------> the suspect will be found living in an area with trees and water.

I think he befriended them in someway. Not sure how because they are too old for I lost my dog or would you like some sweets. maybe he said he had hurt himself in someway and need their help to get back to his car or somewhere. I know we tell our kids not to go off with strangers but we tell them to help people if they need it.
I can't imagine how he could kill two children unless they felt safe with him at some point before he hurt them.

I honestly question what my best friend and I would do, both being 30, and if someone said "there is a baby deer down there, I found it's mom dead, I can't catch him" I imagine even we would go if the person seemed harmless enough. Something about having my friend with me would make me do stuff I wouldn't do on my own.

I'm going with a person who has deep seated anger ( rage or something- far beyond my understanding) but masks it in society. A bit of a loner, odd. Stuck somewhere in childhood ( I don't know- why does an adult go for children? Far beyond my ability to comprehend) perhaps abused? Anyway: Abby's mom is someone I can understand far better, and who catches my thoughts and concern. You can tell from social media that she adored, adored, her daughter. The love radiates from their pictures. She lost her beloved Abby, her only child, by her side for 13 years. Now, she has to grieve, put it all together, and find a way to live again, as a completely different person. Then little Liberty, and her surviving loved ones. That's what I think about. Not the that caused this.

I honestly question what my best friend and I would do, both being 30, and if someone said "there is a baby deer down there, I found it's mom dead, I can't catch him" I imagine even we would go if the person seemed harmless enough. Something about having my friend with me would make me do stuff I wouldn't do on my own.

This is so true. There are a lot of situations I'm put in where I hesitate but don't want to seem rude.

Today at work a weird looking guy came in and asked to use the restroom. It really puts you on the spot.

Do you risk ticking them off or offending them when they were perfectly innocent?

Or do you just say yes and assume you're being paranoid.

Musically can be a very dangerous app if you research it. I don't allow my daughter to have it. Look into it.
imo
It's just an app, no more dangerous than Insta/snap/skype/... I use musically with my daughter. It's not her favorite app but it's fun. You can look up all the horrors there are, about everything under the sun, but shielding from life is not going to teach them much about living. Or safety.

I'm going with a person who has deep seated anger ( rage or something- far beyond my understanding) but masks it in society. A bit of a loner, odd. Stuck somewhere in childhood ( I don't know- why does an adult go for children? Far beyond my ability to comprehend) perhaps abused? Anyway: Abby's mom is someone I can understand far better, and who catches my thoughts and concern. You can tell from social media that she adored, adored, her daughter. The love radiates from their pictures. She lost her beloved Abby, her only child, by her side for 13 years. Now, she has to grieve, put it all together, and find a way to live again, as a completely different person. Then little Liberty, and her surviving loved ones. That's what I think about. Not the that caused this.

That's what I am tending to think, too. I wonder about PTSD, too, and the rage factor.

I am down to two thoughts on the loner bridge man. 1) Crime of opportunity and it was motivated by lust, or 2) He got really mad at them... even if it was displaced anger, venting against the innocent in place of the real cause of his anger.

I also wonder if he was homeless. That keeps floating around.

Hope the press conference tomorrow provides a better description of what happened and a better understanding of MO.

You and I don't always agree in our cases, but we do with this post for sure! Call me a helicopter or whatever you want but times HAVE changed and parents are fooling themselves.
These wooded places are NOT safe. Perhaps on a busy summer Saturday it might be more crowded etc but a week day? Kids feel invincible....they have no mortality ...it's up to the parents to foresee and prevent. It's just today's reality. Sad.

I would imagine Libby & Abby's parents are suffering enough right now without anyone suggesting this horrible tragedy is their fault.

He might be enjoying this whole spectacle, who knows...but yeah, you think he might be worried...

He's not going to kill himself................he's winning.

Think about it..........were it not for that picture we've all stared at for the last 5 days..............nobody would have anything...nada...zilch.

As a born and raised very small town midwestern girl I can honestly say I would have done exactly what this man told me to do or any adult for that matter. At 13-14 I don't think small town kids truly know the scope of evil in this world. I now have a 14 year old daughter and have talked to her about these girls and she said she would not have left her friend if she had a chance to run. She said "mom I could not live with the guilt if my friend died" . Libby and Abby probably had no idea until it was too late.

All MOO

:( ..

They probably felt totally safe together. I know when I was younger we used to spend hours in places like these and if we were together we felt safe and would have helped anyone if they asked us. I do agree that if I was with my friend at 33 I'd also help if a stranger asked.

http://www.wndu.com/content/news/Po...rders-but-not-releasing-it-yet-414421363.html

COD won't be released until toxicology comes back. This article makes me think they don't know who he is. I hope I'm wrong.

That seems like some sort of stalling tactic. I highly doubt anything is expected to come in the toxicology reports. (And yes, I realize they could have been catfished into meeting someone for drugs or alcohol but I personally highly doubt this).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95