IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also think he's a loner and a loser. Wasn't popular in school, and got low grades. Is around 30 now and lives with his elderly parents. Molested a younger female sibling or cousin in his teens, maybe molested/raped others but did not get caught. Likes to kick animals, it makes him laugh. No 'luck' with girls/women. Not good at his job either, not well paid, changed jobs often. Maybe just got fired again and that is what ticked him off. Was walking the trails in a repressed rage that day, a weapon (gun, knife, maybe just a screw driver) in his pocket. Lid came off when he saw Abigail and Liberty ...

imo
It's just an app, no more dangerous than Insta/snap/skype/... I use musically with my daughter. It's not her favorite app but it's fun. You can look up all the horrors there are, about everything under the sun, but shielding from life is not going to teach them much about living. Or safety.

I'm not shielding, I just don't want to serve it up on a platter.
Not allowing certain apps does not preclude them from being "taught much about living" my kids travel different countries, excel at hobbies, have great friendships but sadly do not have musically.

Let's agree to disagree and move on.

It's not about us it's about finding a double murderer.

He's not going to kill himself................he's winning.

Think about it..........were it not for that picture we've all stared at for the last 5 days..............nobody would have anything...nada...zilch.

Crazy thing is we may never have any closure...if this is the only picture they have.

So, thinking out loud, I'm going to just try to play some speculative brainstorming word association lol:

(hitch hiker, road mentioned in msm (insert), bridge, cemetary, woods, treed, vagrant, homeless, wanderer, camoflage, hunter, deer, deer cam, rr tracks, river, brazen, camping, waiting, preying, killing, raping, duffle bag, weapon, sexual motive, boots, mud, water, two victims, photo, indiana, iowa, truck, trucker, truck stop, hog plant, jeans, rest stop, private property, no vehicle, bike, atv, hiding, smoking or not, gun and holster maybe, nylon windbreaker, hoodie, rope, fringe, I really think he could have stopped at a hardware store...)

Eta: SKs seem to have their "Kill Kits", like JW in Jessica Heeringa's case...the compartments in his van, restraints etc, etc.

That seems like some sort of stalling tactic. I highly doubt anything is expected to come in the toxicology reports. (And yes, I realize they could have been catfished into meeting someone for drugs or alcohol but I personally highly doubt this).

We've both been around long enough to know what this means. When LE starts blaming the tox reports and testing labs for a slow down in the investigation and lack of an arrest..................your case is officially in deep trouble.

Sweet girl. I grew up in a small town too, and then later moved to the closest major city. It definitely opens your eyes to what's really out there. Being in a small town as a kid, you could never imagine something like this happening. I grew up in a town about half the size of Delphi, and its probably the only place on earth I would willingly walk by myself at night. You just feel more safe in places like that, especially if thats where you're raised. Those poor girls. It's creeps like this perp that make raising kids more difficult everyday.

Normally I would agree with you lol. Our tiny town's population is 996. WebSleuths taught me to not even trust the tiniest of towns.

Is this area one where hitch hiking is still around? I don't think I've seen a hitch hiker in about 25/30 years lol

I also think he's a loner and a loser. Wasn't popular in school, and got low grades. Is around 30 now and lives with his elderly parents. Molested a younger female sibling or cousin in his teens, maybe molested/raped others but did not get caught. Likes to kick animals, it makes him laugh. No 'luck' with girls/women. Not good at his job either, not well paid, changed jobs often. Maybe just got fired again and that is what ticked him off. Was walking the trails in a repressed rage that day, a weapon (gun, knife, maybe just a screw driver) in his pocket. Lid came off when he saw Abigail and Liberty ...

It makes me sick and scared to think of the rage, that more than likely was involved.

Crazy thing is we may never have any closure...if this is the only picture they have.

I know we are being realistic here, its true, unsolved cases everywhere, just like my signature which includes a task force comprised of members of various agencies...but please, don't say this, its so hard to hear, I'm barely hanging on as it is...need to keep going...

That's more than in some cases, though. Hang in there- when he is caught, this picture is strong, although circumstantial, evidence, but could contribute to a larger body of evidence.

That's more than in some cases, though. Hang in there- when he is caught, this picture is strong, although circumstantial, evidence, but could contribute to a larger body of evidence.

Thank you for saying this...

What about a map of campsites including RV parks, etc?

Eta: Any chance he could have been on a motorcycle, had it hidden...nah, I doubt it...
Eta: Bicycle? Going around in circles...

The girls would take a picture of him because he looked creepy. My daughters, about their ages have done similar things, taking pics of creepy (their words) people, cars, etc.

I'm really surprised the FBI can't come up with height, weight, approx age, hair color etc .
What is connecting this man to crime? Boot print at the scene? Do they have another pic with girls in frame? Is it only because he is the only person they found in the park that they can't locate to speak to? Is there another pic of him carrying a back pack and now in this one he isn't?

I'm really surprised the FBI can't come up with height, weight, approx age, hair color etc .
What is connecting this man to crime? Boot print at the scene? Do they have another pic with girls in frame? Is it only because he is the only person they found in the park that they can't locate to speak to? Is there another pic of him carrying a back pack and now in this one he isn't?

I think there are probably more pics. I do not think the released photos are from the cell phone of one of the girls. Just my opinion.

Hang on, we're here to support you!
I know we are being realistic here, its true, unsolved cases everywhere, just like my signature which includes a task force comprised of members of various agencies...but please, don't say this, its so hard to hear, I'm barely hanging on as it is...need to keep going...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95