IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also think he's a loner and a loser. Wasn't popular in school, and got low grades. Is around 30 now and lives with his elderly parents. Molested a younger female sibling or cousin in his teens, maybe molested/raped others but did not get caught. Likes to kick animals, it makes him laugh. No 'luck' with girls/women. Not good at his job either, not well paid, changed jobs often. Maybe just got fired again and that is what ticked him off. Was walking the trails in a repressed rage that day, a weapon (gun, knife, maybe just a screw driver) in his pocket. Lid came off when he saw Abigail and Liberty ...
Where is all of this coming from?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

He's not going to kill himself................he's winning.

Think about it..........were it not for that picture we've all stared at for the last 5 days..............nobody would have anything...nada...zilch.

but he screwed up this situation BADLY by giving us a glimpse of himself. someone is going to report him sooner or later, unless he's living in an underground bunker self sufficiently. and this crime is blowing up too, so where will he have left to hide?

eta: i dont think he is going to kill himself because i have no idea who he is and what he's thinking. i do however think he's going to get caught from this picture eventually, or maybe not. i'm always in the middle of every opinion...

How many persons were contacted (or contacted LE) because they WERE in that park, in those trails, in that bridge, in that weekday around the time or during the time Liberty and Abigail also were?

Apart from any psichos roaming the park, that bridge itself is dangerous to walk in.

Is it comon to have two teens, still children, wanting to go to a park like this one by themselves? They had several other friends/colleagues and the day was off school - a big group of youngsters - boys and girls - wouldn't have been more comon to want to go hiking to the park and also easier for the families to be more rested about it?

We are not talking about late night. It was daylight at na early time - how could nobody say they had seen the little girls or the man or even heard a cry or anything that could alert other persons to help these kids?

As for the seed of evil who did this to two defenseless and inocent girls, he will be caught. I do believe he will!

Hang on, we're here to support you!

Thanks, Teche.

This is not about me.

What if he slips under the radar for who knows how long? Kills some other poor kids playing...

There comes times when we have to accept that we can not control everything...but if we can help get him off the streets somehow...

but he screwed up this situation BADLY by giving us a glimpse of himself. someone is going to report him sooner or later, unless he's living in an underground bunker self sufficiently. and this is crime is blowing up too, so where will he have left to hide?

Have we overlaid disguises, lol, you know, what he would look like with glasses, or an afro...or a burka...jk...shoot we can barely see his real features, let alone add disguises and alternate hairsyles, etc...

Eta: "undergound bunker"...hmmmm...

Jumping off your post, are there caves in this area??!

So tomorrow's press conference I am hoping they will at least give us more info on what to look for as in height, weight, appearance etc. perhaps a little more of the video etc. I understand the need to keep whatever is on that video under wraps for some odd reason and I can respect LEs reasons. However, this case is going to go cold super quick if they don't release some more information. I hate to say it, but it will become another Missy Bevers case.

I think the guy on the bridge accomplished his goal of disguising himself pretty well, and those saying they encountered him may have, but I am thinking they most likely encountered a different person! We tend to have "memories" once they are placed there for us and I am afraid that might be what's happening because people so desperately want answers and resolve. I also personally still think this was just a case of the girls being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I don't think they had any contact with him prior to this meeting. I also still think that the pic is from someone else's phone or camera and they didn't realize they had the suspect until after the police ask everyone to look for anything they recorded that day. There were people out that day, that did in fact see the perp and the girls.

Liberty German's grandfather, Mike Patty, said the girls phones were "pinging around town".
Since the girls weren't in town, did the perp take their phones with him into town after the murders?

"The girls haven’t answered their phones since around the time they went missing.
“Missing, abducted, we don’t know for sure,” said Patty.” The cellphone has been pinging around town – and here there is a cellphone tower – but the ping was last noted around five to six hours ago. And they say the phone is now dead.”"
http://wlfi.com/2017/02/14/community-continues-to-search-for-missing-teens-in-carroll-county/

I was wondering the same thing.
Where was the phone retrieved from if it was "pinging around town"?

Also, her grandfather said “I saw the texts where they got delivered, but they never got read,” said Patty. I'm wondering if IMessage was on, and the unread texts were able to be read on another Apple device, or maybe the family was able to read the unread text messages at the police station.

I'm really surprised the FBI can't come up with height, weight, approx age, hair color etc .
What is connecting this man to crime? Boot print at the scene? Do they have another pic with girls in frame? Is it only because he is the only person they found in the park that they can't locate to speak to? Is there another pic of him carrying a back pack and now in this one he isn't?

I am willing to bet his shoe prints are the ones found leading to the girls. They were able to use the picture and match them up. Along with what I bet is DNA on the girls and if he perhaps did in fact smoke he may have dropped a butt and they matched DNA that way as well. Just a guess.

My guess is since this photo of the perp was before the crime, he left either his blue coat or his brown hoodie at the scene of the crime. That ties him to the crime.

Just changed my mind: They would have called him a suspect immediately if they had found the coat.

My guess is since this photo of the perp was before the crime, he left either his blue coat or his brown hoodie at the scene of the crime. That ties him to the crime.

Why is it before?

I was wondering the same thing.
Where was the phone retrieved from if it was "pinging around town"?

Also, her grandfather said “I saw the texts where they got delivered, but they never got read,” said Patty. I'm wondering if IMessage was on, and the unread texts were able to be read on another Apple device, or maybe the family was able to read the unread text messages at the police station.

Pretty sure it means that the texts sent to liberty said "delivered" but didn't stay read. Which means they went through to her phone, but she never opened them. Assuming she doesn't have an iPad (like me) that also receives her iMessages.

This is all assuming she has an iPhone and the person texting her did as well- which is what I assumed from how he worded it.

I'm also assuming from his wording that she uses read receipts. It's my opinion that probably the sister texted her when she came to pick them up (or whomever it was) and those are the texts they are talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only reason I can think that LE is leaving this vague is because if someone knows him they should absolutely recognize him from this release. But if people are claiming to have seen him it is blurry enough that LE can easily discredit the witnesses and not waste time. He may have something specific either worn or about his appearance that they can quickly tell if a witness really is a witness.

Why is it before?

I agree I think before as well, simply because he seems so relaxed and poised. But then again he did murder two teen girls in public so I suppose it could be after, he does have pretty big guts in order to do what he did in the first place.

Does everyone think the girls took this picture?
Does LE have their phones?

Does everyone think the girls took this picture?
Does LE have their phones?

They haven't said. It appears that liberty has an iPhone based on family words about her texts- but it hasn't been confirmed. If so then all her photos likely went to the cloud- assuming she has that turned on which most people do- not a guarantee of course. Of course her family would need her Apple ID password. So many variables.

I have read somewhere that Abigail didn't have a phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am positive they have his DNA and it may be different types of DNA such as skin cells, semen, sweat or blood etc. I think they have a heck of a lot more but they will not reveal the evidence they have amassed thus far until this is apprehended and it goes to trial. There would be no reason for LE to ask the males in the area to voluntarily give their DNA if they didn't already have a DNA profile to match it.

I noticed in the interview he did not say they didn't know who he is. He intentionally sidestepped Jean's question when he could have just said 'no we dont, not at this time.' Even if they know who he is they still do not know his location. That is why LE is saying they aren't at the place they want to be at this time. IMO The place they want to be is finding and arresting this monster and they havent located him yet. I think all agencies from local LE, ISP, FBI, and HLS is doing everything humanly possible to investigate this case thoroughly while constantly gathering more evidence as each day passes.

Every time LE has spoken out I feel they have discovered way more evidence about this case than we can even imagine.

It is rather common for the public to believe LE doesn't have anything just because they refuse to tell the public all they have. Time and time again, that has been proven to be untrue and all along they knew much more and had much more evidence even though they refused to disclose it, rightly so.

LE like DAs do not investigate cases for public consumption and curiosity. They know they must be very careful about what is released because everything they release to the media and public can be used against them by some defense attorney down the road when and if this man is brought to trial.

I have never thought releasing evidence that is vital to any case is wise. The evidence should only be entered in a courtroom in front of a jury or a presiding Judge. If they put out too much information then the defense attorney will scream they were trying to taint the jury pool all along.

I still believe the two still shots were taken from a video and whatever else is on that video should not be released if it holds vital evidence that will help lead to a conviction and justice for these two precious girls. Their right to justice far outweighs the public's. IMO All of these highly experienced police agencies involved know what they are doing. This isn't their first rodeo either.

If this man can be found then the IPS, FBI, and HLS plus the local police who has the lead jurisdiction over this case, they will find him. None of these state or federal law enforcement agencies can takeover this Delphi case. They are assisting agencies only. Now if he is apprehended and they want the death penalty applied they may try him on federal charges if the DA in that area turns the case over to them. I think I recall that Indiana doesn't have the death penalty but if I am mistaken about that and they do ...whenever he is caught this most definitely will be a death penalty case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95