IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indiana is a death penalty state, and from what we know about this crime so far, I definitely agree that this could eventually be prosecuted as a capital crime.

Thank you Kay. I am relieved to know that for this certainly qualifies as a death penalty case.

LaGrange County has a very large number of Amish/Mennonites living there, as well as English (non-Amish) people. This is a response to up thread about a body being found near a LaGrange lake.

Have we overlaid disguises, lol, you know, what he would look like with glasses, or an afro...or a burka...jk...shoot we can barely see his real features, let alone add disguises and alternate hairsyles, etc...

Eta: "undergound bunker"...hmmmm...

Jumping off your post, are there caves in this area??!

not sure about caves, highly doubt he's in a bunker. i meant more like i really believe his picture will eventually find him. just by his overall 'look'.

quick question if anyone can answer, people call in tips on all the guys they know that resemble that 'look'. and the police go check out the tip and ask the guy for a dna 'donation', and he says no. is that legal? can the cops just get his dna off a butt, for example? (obtained after he rejected their offer)

(So, nobody wants to try to take on Rossmo? :biggrin: )

not sure about caves, highly doubt he's in a bunker. i meant more like i really believe his picture will eventually find him. just by his overall 'look'.

quick question if anyone can answer, people call in tips on all the guys they know that resemble that 'look'. and the police go check out the tip and ask the guy for a dna 'donation', and he says no. is that legal? can the cops just get his dna off a butt, for example? (obtained after he rejected their offer)

We have caves however I am not aware of any in that area. In my experience they are all further south. Doesn't mean they aren't there, but unlikely in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does everyone think the girls took this picture?
Does LE have their phones?

I dont think it was taken from her phone but a lot of people do. All we have been told it was taken from a video.

I am not sure they have her phone either since the grandfather said it was pinging all around town and the girls were in the area of the bridge.

I don't remember hearing these things, so I'm not sure if they were never said or if I forgot. :blushing: I'm mainly wondering about the person/people who went to pick them up.

I know they were supposed to be picked up at 3:00 or 3:30, has it ever been said when their ride did get there?

When their ride didn't see them and started looking around for them, was there anyone around to help search (before calls were made for help)? If so, who?

Has it been said who went to pick them up?

TIA

Unfortunately none of your questions have been answered in msm afaik.

LE brought up him being a hitchhiker recently (last day or two). It makes me wonder if they figured out who he is and couldn't track him down at his home or work etc. Maybe then they assumed he was on the run then and brought up the hitchhiker theory? Brain is fried, I keep changing my opinions every time LE speaks or someone posts here!

We have caves however I am not aware of any in that area. In my experience they are all further south. Doesn't mean they aren't there, but unlikely in my opinion.

Do you have truck stops or rest areas close by to where they were killed?

If he has left the area as LE is sure he has the easiest way to get out of town in to hitch a ride with a long haul trucker who is allowed to have passengers. IMO

how close to when they released the photo of the mystery man after it was reported the girls went missing on the news (or were found). might give insight into where they retrieved the video/photo from.

I don't remember hearing these things, so I'm not sure if they were never said or if I forgot. :blushing: I'm mainly wondering about the person/people who went to pick them up.

I know they were supposed to be picked up at 3:00 or 3:30, has it ever been said when their ride did get there?

When their ride didn't see them and started looking around for them, was there anyone around to help search (before calls were made for help)? If so, who?

Has it been said who went to pick them up?

TIA
I know I haven't been on hear since that missing person case/ murder in Benton County, but I have my thoughts on this case. Keep in my it is only my opinion but I keep wondering if they have checked all family members out? I have same questions as the person I am answering back to. Who was to pick them up? Why wasn't police called until 5:00-5:30pm to report them missing? I know people never want to mention a family member or family friend as a perp, but in reality it often turns out that way. I live only about 36 miles from Delphi & I find this case very strange. I don't think for a minute it was a drifter. As I said just my thinking but nothing should ever be ruled out in a case until LE are absolutely certain.

Feel better Greg! From the girls' pics we see a dedicated friendship. That means they had deep souls and hearts. I think they were so good that they wouldn't leave their friend. Both of them. I hope their families find solace in that. I have a deep respect for them, as young as they are. Wonderful sleuthing here to stop evil. And the protection of freedom to just be happy in life.

Do you have truck stops or rest areas close by to where they were killed?

If he has left the area as LE is sure he has the easiest way to get out of town in to hitch a ride with a long haul trucker who is allowed to have passengers. IMO

Not in Delphi that I know, but there are plenty in nearby towns. Lafayette etc.

What about a map of campsites including RV parks, etc?

Eta: Any chance he could have been on a motorcycle, had it hidden...nah, I doubt it...
Eta: Bicycle? Going around in circles...

I don't think he was bicycling with that bum knee... but there is an RV park in Americus, 7 and a half miles southwest off of 25 on Old 25. Wolfe's Leisure Time http://www.wltc.org/
I've been there a few times, my in-laws have parked there. It's kind of lower end as far as RV parks go and there seemed to be a lot of "resident" campers. Surprised I didn't think of it until you mentioned.

There's also Prophetstown State Park another 5 miles in the same direction.

Both are accessible by the Wabash River, which Deer Creek feeds into.

They could have got DNA from the backpack or something in it.If they ran the DNA it might have matched to another case where the suspect is still unknown.They did this in Jessica Ridgeways case.I had a feeling when they showed the man's picture and LE talked they were looking for a relative? of someone.

There is an abandoned hotel North on I 65 that I pass driving up to visit family. I think it's about 10-15 miles passed the Delphi exit. The hotel is right on the interstate and you can tell it is a squatters dream.

hmmm... i wonder if they talk about it on local craigslist or (omg i can't remember the name right this minute) that site where they always have people posting gossip and rants for every city it seems. like just where squatters do hang out... i hope the cops went around to all the places like that and showed the print of the mystery guy.

Can we sleuth it?

i think you can do whatever you want in your free time, just follow TOS before you share it on this site? amirite? amiwrong?

That's more than in some cases, though. Hang in there- when he is caught, this picture is strong, although circumstantial, evidence, but could contribute to a larger body of evidence.
And, we don't know what we don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member