IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was another case here on WS years ago, where the killer had signed up and was actually monitoring what people on WS were saying about the case to see if his name was being mentioned as the possible killer. (It was.) LE arrested him several months after the crime . Sorry, but I don't recall which case it was.

So according to Prime time Justice, they are going to be having a press conference tomorrow to release more information unlike any we have seen before. That is a quote from Sgt. Tony Slocum from the Ind State Police. Interesting........

The hotel is at the Brookston exit. I think exit 178 Days Inn
This abandoned Days Inn is in Battle Ground, Indiana, off of I-65 Exit 178 (Brookston / West Lafayette), near Purdue University.

I know we are being realistic here, its true, unsolved cases everywhere, just like my signature which includes a task force comprised of members of various agencies...but please, don't say this, its so hard to hear, I'm barely hanging on as it is...need to keep going...
We got on this than most

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

I dont think it was taken from her phone but a lot of people do. All we have been told it was taken from a video.

I am not sure they have her phone either since the grandfather said it was pinging all around town and the girls were in the area of the bridge.

WLFI TV reported tonight it was from surveillance camera now I am not sure where they got that information?? ISP Trooper was quick to state on another station they won't say if there are surveillance cameras on the trail.
This case sure is taking a long time to solve & Delphi only has around 2,000 people in it. I believe it was the step grandfather talking about the cell phone pinging, however the ISP have never released any of that information.

I know I haven't been on hear since that missing person case/ murder in Benton County, but I have my thoughts on this case. Keep in my it is only my opinion but I keep wondering if they have checked all family members out? I have same questions as the person I am answering back to. Who was to pick them up? Why wasn't police called until 5:00-5:30pm to report them missing? I know people never want to mention a family member or family friend as a perp, but in reality it often turns out that way. I live only about 36 miles from Delphi & I find this case very strange. I don't think for a minute it was a drifter. As I said just my thinking but nothing should ever be ruled out in a case until LE are absolutely certain.

The first thing any investigators do is check out the people closest to the victims.

IMO, they know none of them are involved in any manner and have been made victims themselves by this cruel monster who took their loved ones.

It seems no one in that community knows the killer which means IMO this is another tragic case where a stranger took the lives of innocent victims he didnt even know.:(

It is very common for the families of missing loved ones to wait a couple of hours before contacting LE. They are busy searching and calling friends/families themselves. They dont think the worst has happened immediately. This little town hadnt had a murder in decades.

I think that may have just been an expression he used, seems odd that he would know that early on if it was actually pinging different cell towers, it was within a couple of hours that he said this. LE would even take some time to know this.

Maybe he had a locator app on his own smartphone. I do think he was very honest when he said that. It could have been the perp when he had left the area and headed back into town.

I think he befriended them in someway. Not sure how because they are too old for I lost my dog or would you like some sweets. maybe he said he had hurt himself in someway and need their help to get back to his car or somewhere. I know we tell our kids not to go off with strangers but we tell them to help people if they need it.
I can't imagine how he could kill two children unless they felt safe with him at some point before he hurt them.

I am not sure that he had to lure them. He may have just sneakily followed them. They might have gone down to the river themselves. When I was 13, we would go play down by our local creek, against our parents wishes----and we tried to go where no one could see us.

So according to Prime time Justice, they are going to be having a press conference tomorrow to release more information unlike any we have seen before. That is a quote from Sgt. Tony Slocum from the Ind State Police. Interesting........

Very interesting because earlier today Trooper Riley said if it was urgent news they'd be telling it now?? I heard that they may offer a reward on one of the news stations. The Press Conference is to be held at UMC at 10 am EST

Maybe I am reading too much into the wording, but Sgt. Slocum said they believe he "participated" in the death of the girls. That word, participated, does that leave room for maybe there being a second person? Like I said, maybe I am just reading too much into the wording but I thought it an odd statement. IMO

Feel better Greg! From the girls' pics we see a dedicated friendship. That means they had deep souls and hearts. I think they were so good that they wouldn't leave their friend. Both of them. I hope their families find solace in that. I have a deep respect for them, as young as they are. Wonderful sleuthing here to stop evil. And the protection of freedom to just be happy in life.

(Man, this stuff's getting deep, seriously...

Well, I'm thinking I might want to finally bathe, lol, :bath: , I've only been here 8 hours straight and eyes are blurring. I'm pretty much useless. Gonna hit happy hour. Will check in tonight. If you guys get any wierd autocorrect posts about "progesterone and Dixon" its bc I've had an epiphany or important question but stepped away from the biggun laptop haha.)

(Whaaaaat? Omg...Gonna be a loooong night...Wow...!!!!!)

I think he laid up under the bridge, not for shelter but for eavesdropping. You feel guilt when you are under a bridge and you hear a conversation up above. IMO he doesn't feel guilt.

MistyM - yes, LE can collect a butt or a soda can or whatever that has been tossed away by the perp.

They have semen DNA. How do we know? They were collecting DNA swabs before any saliva, blood or tDNA could be processed. They knew they had DNA because these girls were raped.

I think they have him and are waiting on the DNA results to return before the arrest. They are watching him and giving out all this very generic information to keep him calm and from fleeing.

They know he is the perp because he left weird white thing around his neck at the scene. Everything else on him is too generic to be definitive, the whole world owns jeans and navy blue parkas. The unusual item from the photo is the white thing.

JMHO

PS - Buddy, if you are reading here, you are about to be chained, caged and then executed after a few years of prison torture. Enjoy your brief freedom because it is coming to a very abrupt end.

Very interesting because earlier today Trooper Riley said if it was urgent news they'd be telling it now?? I heard that they may offer a reward on one of the news stations. The Press Conference is to be held at UMC at 10 am EST

That is interesting. I wonder why they mean by "unlike anything we have seen before"? Does that mean in this case or any cases they have handled? Thank you chit and chatter for the PC info! I will be anxiously awaiting this!

What the heck?! What information is unlike any we have seen before? I definitely want to know!

Just heard (On Primetime) a friend of one of the victims families state that the "thought" around town is it is someone local or who knows trail system because the specific trail is really only known to locals becuse it's remote to a degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95