IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is interesting. I wonder why they mean by "unlike anything we have seen before"? Does that mean in this case or any cases they have handled? Thank you chit and chatter for the PC info! I will be anxiously awaiting this!

(Yeah,talk about a freaking tease, Geez Louise!)

Have we learned anything new today? Sorry, no time to read all of these pages.

Praying for them to find the tonight.

What the heck?! What information is unlike any we have seen before? I definitely want to know!

Same here! I am glad they repeated that part too because I wasn't sure I heard it correct but it was a direct quote from Trooper Slocum. I can't wait for this PC. I hope they have something outstanding to share with us!!

WLFI TV reported tonight it was from surveillance camera now I am not sure where they got that information?? ISP Trooper was quick to state on another station they won't say if there are surveillance cameras on the trail.
This case sure is taking a long time to solve & Delphi only has around 2,000 people in it. I believe it was the step grandfather talking about the cell phone pinging, however the ISP have never released any of that information.

Usually if any information is released it will be done by a family member and not LE who will not comment on the evidence.

No, and he will not confirm there is a security camera on the trail one way or the other. They stay mum about everything but he did NOT deny it is there either. One officer said he knew of one security camera in the area but pretended to not know its location. If he knows there is one then of course he knows where its located but then again he isnt going to give out that information.

If the suspect has left the area then it could be a long time before they catch him even if this happened in a large city. I hope they do it very soon because he is certainly a dangerous murderer and needs to be brought to justice. I think LE is doing everything they possibly can to find him.

Ok, I have no idea how I keep replying when I am just intending on reading . Sorry for the posts.
Ps- the dedication and caring you all have put into this case is absolutely heart-warming. What a beautiful gesture to both the families - and the memory of these two beautiful babies! You make a difference.

Welcome, Skeeter303!
Appreciate your kind words.
You make a difference here too, Skeeter. Thanks for joining us! We're glad you're here.

(No apology necessary -- except maybe from me -- for poking fun at you? Sorry!)

Indiana, in addition to the death penalty, has a "guilty but insane" law. They DO NOT have "not guilty by reason of insanity." Indiana's law has been held up as a role model for other states to follow. A whole lot less wiggle room for defense attorneys.

The first thing any investigators do is check out the people closest to the victims.

IMO, they know none of them are involved in any manner and have been made victims themselves by this cruel monster who took their loved ones.

It seems no one in that community knows the killer which means IMO this is another tragic case where a stranger took the lives of innocent victims he didnt even know.:(

It is very common for the families of missing loved ones to wait a couple of hours before contacting LE. They are busy searching and calling friends/families themselves. They dont think the worst has happened immediately. This little town hadnt had a murder in decades.

I am well aware of that since I live in Benton County, however ISP said no has been ruled out. I just hate that this tragedy happened in first place. I am only giving my opinion as everyone else does.

I also think he's a loner and a loser. Wasn't popular in school, and got low grades. Is around 30 now and lives with his elderly parents. Molested a younger female sibling or cousin in his teens, maybe molested/raped others but did not get caught. Likes to kick animals, it makes him laugh. No 'luck' with girls/women. Not good at his job either, not well paid, changed jobs often. Maybe just got fired again and that is what ticked him off. Was walking the trails in a repressed rage that day, a weapon (gun, knife, maybe just a screw driver) in his pocket. Lid came off when he saw Abigail and Liberty ...
IMO. He is lonely or jaded in love. Valentines coming up and he was made because he didn't have love. Actually he hates women and takes his rage out on them when he gets in a mood. He is under mental pressure. He has great posture and probably an inflated view of himself and thinks he dresses nice and any woman should want him. But they don't. He repulses them and sees it in their face when he makes small chat. I think it was inner anger and that he is a sexual deviant that doesn't care for anything but himself. Comes off a little cocky. Has performance issues. I will stop with my "profiling" there but add, i think he is around 6ft and 200lbs. I can't imagine what motivates a beast has but there are many common traits to those who do these things. So, he ain't fouling nobody. He's a looser. He knew there was a good chance of finding them. Wouldn't doubt he was up in a tree just waiting to see how people reacted to his...scene. Gave him satisfaction and he just couldn't believe he was so successful. He is not ashamed or scared right now. He is making a mockery.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

MistyM - yes, LE can collect a butt or a soda can or whatever that has been tossed away by the perp.

They have semen DNA. How do we know? They were collecting DNA swabs before any saliva, blood or tDNA could be processed. They knew they had DNA because these girls were raped.

I think they have him and are waiting on the DNA results to return before the arrest. They are watching him and giving out all this very generic information to keep him calm and from fleeing.

They know he is the perp because he left weird white thing around his neck at the scene. Everything else on him is too generic to be definitive, the whole world owns jeans and navy blue parkas. The unusual item from the photo is the white thing.

JMHO

PS - Buddy, if you are reading here, you are about to be chained, caged and then executed after a few years of prison torture. Enjoy your brief freedom because it is coming to a very abrupt end.

BBM: Wait a minute, you just reminded me of something, when ARS left "The Cross"... and LE put out the picture of the cross pendant, if anyone recoignizes it...(you guys don't want to know where he left it, if you don't already...

Warning Very Graphic:
He left the cross inside her dismembered torso he dumped in a park, put it inside her, uh, orifice....(her head and hands were found later in his crawlspace, her fingers he cut off and flushed down the toilet, after he tied her to his bed and raped her for 3 hours. Her last question to him was if she would ever see her mother again. He lied to her and told her yes. We found all this later at trial.)

(Eta: I need to get the ^&*% out of here. See you guys later. Hugs)

Maybe I am reading too much into the wording, but Sgt. Slocum said they believe he "participated" in the death of the girls. That word, participated, does that leave room for maybe there being a second person? Like I said, maybe I am just reading too much into the wording but I thought it an odd statement. IMO

I think its just the way he happened to phrase it. I believe they think he is the suspect and the only suspect. They have not mentioned to anyone to be on the lookout for a couple of strange men.

That is interesting. I wonder why they mean by "unlike anything we have seen before"? Does that mean in this case or any cases they have handled? Thank you chit and chatter for the PC info! I will be anxiously awaiting this!

Contrary to how several seem to be taking it, I think it's the bolded.

Information unlike any seen before in THIS case THUS far.

Especially since earlier there had been a statement where they also had said it wasn't anything that couldn't wait until tomorrow.

It if it was that earth shattering or exciting I'm sure it'd have already been released (unfortunately).

Wait a minute, you just reminded me of something, when ARS left "the cross"... (you guys don't want to know where he left it...inside her dismembered torso he dumped in a park, put it inside her...)

Did they ever figure out where that dang cross came from?

Unfortunately none of your questions have been answered in msm afaik.
Thanks, I was afraid of that.

I know I haven't been on hear since that missing person case/ murder in Benton County, but I have my thoughts on this case. Keep in my it is only my opinion but I keep wondering if they have checked all family members out? I have same questions as the person I am answering back to. Who was to pick them up? Why wasn't police called until 5:00-5:30pm to report them missing? I know people never want to mention a family member or family friend as a perp, but in reality it often turns out that way. I live only about 36 miles from Delphi & I find this case very strange. I don't think for a minute it was a drifter. As I said just my thinking but nothing should ever be ruled out in a case until LE are absolutely certain.
I wasn't thinking that a family member did it (although it's not impossible.) If the picture of Abby was uploaded at 2:07 and their ride was there for them at 3:00, that makes it rather unlikely that they had crossed back to the other side of the bridge, there had been a sexual assault or two and two murders, and the guy was gone without being seen by the driver. That would seem to me that they were killed for something other than sex. The later it was, the more likely it is that they were also assaulted.

If they were to be picked up by the same sister and there was nobody else around, she could have easily been a third victim. If someone else did show up when she was calling for the girls, I'd be curious to know who it was. Even if the guy on the bridge was involved in the murders, that doesn't mean someone else who was there that day didn't help him. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Thanks again for the responses.

Ugh! The waiting on this one is going to be hard now. Before this statement, I just took it as another press conference where we know better than to get our hopes up.

Yes and almost never watch Prime Time Justice, but tonight I caught that before I was about to flip the channel. I am glad I waited and listen.I want to hear something that will aid in arresting this guy.....

Also the woman had said "it sounds like you know who your man is" to Trooper Slocum. He didn't deny nor confirm. I thought that was kind of interesting as well. I am still trying to not get my hopes up......

IMO. He is lonely or jaded in love. Valentines coming up and he was made because he didn't have love. Actually he hates women and takes his rage out on them when he gets in a mood. He is under mental pressure. He has great posture and probably an inflated view of himself and thinks he dresses nice and any woman should want him. But they don't. He repulses them and sees it in their face when he makes small chat. I think it was inner anger and that he is a sexual deviant that doesn't care for anything but himself. Comes off a little cocky. Has performance issues. I will stop with my "profiling" there but add, i think he is around 6ft and 200lbs. I can't imagine what motivates a beast has but there are many common traits to those who do these things. So, he ain't fouling nobody. He's a looser. He knew there was a good chance of finding them. Wouldn't doubt he was up in a tree just waiting to see how people reacted to his...scene. Gave him satisfaction and he just couldn't believe he was so successful. He is not ashamed or scared right now. He is making a mockery.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

I dont think he is scared either.

When he is arrested it will be interesting to find out his relationship with his own mother. So many times in cases like horrible violent sadistic crimes against women the male perpetrator will have a love hate relationship with their mothers and most of the time there is a lot of hate for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hills89