IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
or.....maybe DNA on the girls body matched DNA found in the backpack? Duffle bag?.Maybe the clothes he's wearing was found in the backpack? or the girls clothing was found in the backpack?Does anyone know where this backpack was found? who's it was or anything else about it?

Usually if any information is released it will be done by a family member and not LE who will not comment on the evidence.

No, and he will not confirm there is a security camera on the trial one way or the other. They stay mum about everything but he did NOT deny it is there either. One officer said he knew of one security camera in the area but pretended to not know its location. If he knows there is one then of course he knows where its located but then again he isnt going to give out that information.

If the suspect has left the area then it could be a long time before they catch him even if this happened in a large city. I hope they do it very soon because he is certainly a dangerous murderer and needs to be brought to justice. I think LE is doing everything they possibly can to find him.

Thanks for your answers. I took Criminal Justice so am aware of how it works, but I wasn't taught that family members comment on anything because it could hinder a case. Maybe I am too old lol
They can't catch him or she or whomever was involved quick enough as far as I am concerned.

I keep thinking transient. Most transients are regular folks. Some are outside the law because the regular transients have to hide their clothes and things, they get stolen. Maybe he is a transient migrant worker, lots of fields and farms out there. But I don't really feel that. IDK.

Oh, and a body was found in a lake, no information at all yet, or if related.

I keep thinking transient. Most transients are regular folks. Some are outside the law because the regular transients have to hide their clothes and things, they get stolen. Maybe he is a transient migrant worker, lots of fields and farms out there. But I don't really feel that. IDK.

What crops do you guys have out there?

I dont think he is scared either.

When he is arrested it will be interesting to find out his relationship with his own mother. So many times in cases like horrible violent sadistic crimes against women the male perpetrator will have a love hate relationship with their mothers and most of the time there is a lot of hate for them.
Exactly

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

If he's been seen around town prior to this I hope that LE will in fact state this tomorrow. That will at least confirm that he wasn't just a person that came in on the day of the murder and left on the day of the murder. If in fact this is from a surveillance camera would it be one to watch the bridge for vandalism?

There is an abandoned hotel North on I 65 that I pass driving up to visit family. I think it's about 10-15 miles passed the Delphi exit. The hotel is right on the interstate and you can tell it is a squatters dream.

This is the West Lafayette exit. It's going to be demolished soon. People have been complaining about it for years.

or.....maybe DNA on the girls body matched DNA found in the backpack.Maybe the clothes he's wearing was found in the backpack? or the girls clothing was found in the backpack?Does anyone know where this backpack was found? who's it was or anything else about it?

They have not released that I know of that a backpack was found. They are looking for a discarded "duffle bag", which like I said I really dont like the sound of.

I feel getting our hopes up over a vague statement about a press conference will be akin to Ralphie in A Christmas Story when he finally gets his Little Orphan Annie Secret decoder ring.

https://youtu.be/zdA__2tKoIU

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Surely during the press conference tomorrow they'll at least be able to give us a height. I'd imagine they would be able to guess his height somewhat accurately based on the lengths of the boards on that bridge and maybe from his shoe size. Something has got to give.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope but judging by them saying it was nothing pertinent enough that it couldn't wait until tomorrow has me worried.

hmmm... i wonder if they talk about it on local craigslist or (omg i can't remember the name right this minute) that site where they always have people posting gossip and rants for every city it seems. like just where squatters do hang out... i hope the cops went around to all the places like that and showed the print of the mystery guy.

Topix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members