DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FT good to see you I know u think about Dylan from all the way down under

Pp can u post some brown ammo pouches

:waiting: waiting for pc

But, would someone else? Did someone make him mad by, maybe, telling him to put out the cig?

ETA: IF BG indeed has a cig in his mouth

What does BG stand for?

ETA: Oh! Bridge Guy?

In Elisa lam s case I thinnnkkk we learned the reason for discrepancies on me reports sorry have hit post due to autorefresh stand. Y

Well, as far as smoking on the trail, who is going to stop you? No one. Personally, I don't see the cigarette.

As far as where is he hiding? He isn't. He is going on about his normal routine. If he has seen that photo, (and he probably has) he knows that it is worthless, he isn't identifiable and literally tens of millions of people have clothes just like those he is wearing. There is nothing to distinguish him from any other Caucasian male and the clothes sufficiently hide even the most basic characteristics such as hair color and body type. He is present and invisible at the same time.

I could be wrong but the difference in dates does not mean one died after the other sorry there was a case like this I just remember what the deal was

We live in a small town just south of Delphi. We too have visited this area several years ago. It is a popular fall hiking spot as the foilage is nice.

I know it seems odd to many of you why teenagers would be there but in our small rural farming towns there is zero crime and definitely no murders/homicides. We all know our neighbors, grew up in these small towns and dont lock our doors to run an errand or our vehicles in our driveways. An occasional dui or public intox or family dispute is all the crazy we ever deal with. Until now. My husband is a school teacher at the HS here. The schools have issued gentle reminders since this happened about SM and awareness of your surroundings. ISP has been stepping up wolf pack and not just on main highways. There are active things in motion some more subtle than others and I am guessing to not cause alarm. The day this occurred it was 49* and sunny. It was very warm for a Feb day in Indiana. There are several out structures on Deer Creek. From the first time the pictures were posted by every news outlet it struck me as so odd how OVER dressed he was. My thought was this was taken after the murders and he was living in one of the out structures and had to flee with everything some how on him to not draw attention to himself. We have had a very unusually warm winter this year with record warm temps in Jan/Feb. I think he left with what he thought was everything but the outstructure he was staying in contains the connection. Just my theory. He is just too overdressed. ISP initially stated in one of the press conferences that no one on the trails could place the girls on the trails during their hikes. But someone placed bridge dude there by the pix. I took that to mean others from the trails came in voluntarily to ISP but bridge dude did not. So very senseless and unnerving. No one in our small towns will soon forget how vulernable we all feel now. Prayers for these families and that they find him soon.

Obituaries are not evidence. Death notices and obituaries may have differing information for the same person. The date thing is not based on evidence. There are some instances where a family just has to make a choice before knowing all the information. I think this is just one of those cases. I really think reading anything into those dates at this point with only the obits is very short sighted.

Imagine the toll on investigators, having to find that stuff.the pressure is ON.

Ummm, you have been reading way too much on facebook. I have read all those rumors too. Everything you shared was posted in a facebook group from screen shots and comments!!!!!

People keep saying it has to be someone familiar with the area or the bridge. Do you think LE has taken a look at the bridge's facebook page and at everyone who has either posted or liked something on that page?

Obituaries are not evidence. Death notices and obituaries may have differing information for the same person. The date thing is not based on evidence. There are some instances where a family just has to make a choice before knowing all the information. I think this is just one of those cases. I really think reading anything into those dates at this point with only the obits is very short sighted.

hey flourish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member