IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked earlier if matou wonderfirl bravo DOTR and Ontario moms had the Canadian borders secured lol

Just a guess, but it's the middle of the night/VERY early in the AM for our friends who are in the U.K.

(not saying this happens to you, but I sometimes forget our members come from all around the globe. When insomnia hits or work necessitates a bizarre/nightmarish schcedule, I can always count on our Aussies or friends from across the pond to be sleuthing away & posting while the world around me is asleep :))

Of course! I completely forgot that she's in the UK. Duh! (Or is it 'Doh'?) Thanks for reminding me.

But what I just remembered is that I won't be here for tomorrow's presser!! :facepalm: :gaah:

What is SURE though is that there will be like 3 new threads when I come back online just a few hours afterwards. And I hope it's all good news!

Go home, pack, go to the west coast. I would not stay in the area.

west coast huh? Interesting...

all all the leaves are brown and the sky is gray... California dreamin... you know the mamas and papas in that song when he stops into a church he found along the way he got down on his knees and he began to pray know what that's about ot

Where would YOU hide?

Just a question. What is the temp there now? What was it the day they went missing?

Old duck blinds could be decent hiding places for homeless people? It's camouflaged usually from the air. Or old deer stands. But he would need to have a food source unless he's living off the land. That's if he's homeless.
If he's smoking then he would need to buy them and also have a way to pay... meaning have a job or means to gather money.

OR like someone else said... right in plain sight. He may be very ordinary and fit in with everyone else. He may be that guy that NO ONE would think would do a crime like this.

This person does know these trails. He's possibly a person who hikes the areas he's staying at or in. (If he is the type to jump from area to area often.)

Maybe he camps in the areas too. Off the beaten track and well hidden.

Homeless people could be a wealth of knowledge actually because they notice the people coming and going that most average people don't. They would know who was actually dangerous in their circles. They might not be willing to run into LE stations and tell what they know but if asked, they might be willing to talk.

I have a feeling though this man is a loner even if he's married or has a relationship. He spends a lot of time by himself. Hiking for example.... Most might take him as just quiet and a nature lover.
He has a basic job that doesn't require a lot of brain work and maybe on the road a lot. Something that would keep him within a certain area maybe the nearby states. Trucker or line worker or construction company that builds in different areas. Never in an area for a long period of time. He may have a "home and family" but very rarely there due to his job.
He's quiet to those who know him. Minds his own business. Doesn't stand out.
Mentioning the other cases of missing girls really drives that home for me. JMOO
He may be the same abductor/murderer for those cases as well. Possibly more that haven't been considered.
His victims are either younger or unable to fight back well enough. Not afraid to take more than one victim at a time is alarming IMHO. Possibly escalating or becoming more brazen?
I think he gets a thrill out of knowing what he is capable of and no one noticing.
JMOO
ALL my own opinion.

Late night, last minute quick speculation.

Where would the perp go and hide?
If he felt guilty, maybe to a family member's home, like his mother/figure.
If he felt satisfied, maybe spend extra attentive time with wife/girlfriend/kids.
If angry, scared, maybe drinking/drugging or whatever with male associates.
If numb, could not care less, home alone, or moving along by bus, train or stolen car.

Hello all, new here. First off, I grew up in this area and actually lived in the town of Delphi when I was a small child. I know this area and the people of this area well. I honestly find it hard to believe that a SK would be from this area, but anything is possible. To me, this could easily be a catfish gone wrong. Did one of these girls meet a cute teen age boy online? She recruits one of her friends to go meet the boy on the trail with her so that she is not alone. Of course there is no teen boy, but the man that we see in the grainy photo. The girls meet and reject him because they don't want an old guy 2-3 times their age. The rejected man becomes violent... I would imagine the man is not from this area, but possibly a reasonable drive from there, perhaps 2 - 5 hours tops. I think the LE has the right idea to expand the search out.

Watch for breakins into campers etc everyone watch their properties remember the Boston marathon... hiding in The boat.

Man we need some positive light in here had love your name

Note to self new thread Rossmo for dummies pls help w the algebra part need to learn Rossmo

Rossmo 101:

Draw triangle. Perp is somewhere within that triangle ;)

Rossmo method.jpg

Okay, I messed with it :D
Seriously, I have nothing but the utmost respect for Kim Rossmo.

WHAT IF.....my thought only!

Their 'unlike anything' comment (LE's) sorry I don't have the link..

What if, there is enough DNA or signature or something that also ties this to Lizzy and Lyric? That is probably not even close and probably not even feasible...but one could hope!

Maybe that will be new information tomorrow in the presser. I hope it is.

I'll fall out if they announce a connection tomorrow...

BUT when I saw the pics of the two Delphi teens my first thought was Lyric and Elizabeth.

Up in the scary mountains look up nat geo "the hills have eyes". Boco sherriff like the show cops

Abahahahahahahahahahahhaahha PP peeeeeeing my pants right now I'm laughing so hard

west coast huh? Interesting...

all all the leaves are brown and the sky is gray... California dreamin... you know the mamas and papas in that song when he stops into a church he found along the way he got down on his knees and he began to pray know what that's about ot

One of my favourites of all times!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member