IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can send a message to WS regarding the space bar issue. I've been having issues with constant reloading when on my ipad. I got a quick response from Adm.
why cant i use space bar when i quote something to reply?
That bridge is so scary. i would not go over that. the girls seem to be at the begining or the end of it and i can understand them messing about on there as kids would. he looks like he's in the middle of it.

If I was a 13 year old kid and I was told to keep walking forward on that bridge with no where to go but down, I probably would have done what the guy said and hope for the best.

Here is a video from october that somebody filmed while walking across the monon high bridge. gives you a little better idea of the suroundings and what not.

link: [video=youtube;edK8DJVW890]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edK8DJVW890[/video]
Thank you for this video!!!
It is very desolate in my humble opinion. And once you reach the end it looks over grown and creepy honestly.
If this is in fact a local attraction, they need to do some upkeep on that bridge STAT and get the paths more clear.
Looks very dangerous in it's present condition. But that's just MOO.

This could have been done by a truck driver. The new highway is 1/2 mile from high bridge and would explain why he was heading the way he was across the bridge. I mapped two routes that once across the bridge would have him hidden all the way back to his truck in less than 15 minute. There a a third route to another highway 1 mile away that would also be hidden and a fourth about 2 miles (30 minutes by foot) to a ramp where truck stop overnight.

What type of training would it take to kill two people (two different methods) the way he did?
Look for other serial killers with the same MO. Two girls possible making one watch the other go through the process and not being able to do anything about it.

What? Who has said these two girls were killed in two different methods??????

It doesn't take training or skill to kill two defenseless young girls. It unfortunately has happened before and the murderers had no special training and were just lowlife scum of the earth. All he had to do is grab one of the girls and threaten to harm them and the other one would comply thinking if they both complied to his demands they could save each other. He may have even made one of them bind the other one up. Close friends will do anything possible thinking they can save one another.

Again where did you see they were killed two different ways since none of the police officers have said one word about that?

my thinking it's a drifter and they will announce that at the presser.

Here is a video from october that somebody filmed while walking across the monon high bridge. gives you a little better idea of the suroundings and what not.

link: [video=youtube;edK8DJVW890]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edK8DJVW890[/video]

Watching that video makes the sense of this so much more real for me. It was beautiful. And so so long. And oh! They were two children!! Please find the person who did this.

You can send a message to WS regarding the space bar issue. I've been having issues with constant reloading when on my ipad. I got a quick response from Adm.

OK. Thank you. I'm normally on my phone but went on the laptop today and it wouldn't work.
Does anyone know if the update will be on fox news or cnn. They are the only American channels I have in the UK.

What? Who has said these two girls were killed in two different methods??????

It doesn't take training or skill to kill two defenseless young girls. It unfortunately has happened before and the murderers had no special training and were just lowlife scum of the earth. All he had to do is grab one of the girls and threaten to harm them and the other one would comply thinking if they both complied to his demands they could save each other. He may have even made one of them bind the other one up. Close friends will do anything possible thinking they can save one another.

Again where do you see they were killed two different ways since none of the police officers have said one word about that?

btw I love your quote at the bottom...

"Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina"

I have lived in Greenville, NC and have been past that base many times and I always remember that quote in front of the entrance....love it.

But that's my point. I think it was twilight for at least another 30 minutes.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

civil twilight started at about 6:18-6:46....Nautical twilight from 6:46-7:18......Astronomical Twilight from 7:18-7:47

All variations of twilight are very difficult to see well in.......now add woods, deeper shadows despite no leaves on trees

Touching on the girls attire & perp attire....
teenage girls will never dress like an adult (what we feel they should be dressed like for the weather) unless forced. Plus they were only going to be there a couple hours.
While is was a REALLY pleasant day in this area for this time of year, 40's is still a bit chilly when out for any length of time, now add trails where, even though there are no leaves on the trees, it would definitely be feeling colder than..."hey I'm running into town to do some shopping".
It was 60 here yesterday & I still threw a sweatshirt on by 3:30 .....but I'm always cold.
I see nothing crazy out of the ordinary about BG wearing what he was wearing.....but yes, the photo seems to have unusual bulk to it.
You can NOT tell anything about mannerisms/gait etc by a still capture. Think of how many pictures have been taken of you mid motion where your eyes are mid blink & you look drunk/pissed out of your mind........& you were 100% sober.
I have pictures of my son in his sport where the picture snapped at the perfect moment caught a movement, that while watching with the naked eye you would NEVER see.

I know we don't have a lot to analyze here......but its crazy what gets brought up. Hopefully the PC will shed some more light(crumbs)

If I was a 13 year old kid and I was told to keep walking forward on that bridge with no where to go but down, I probably would have done what the guy said and hope for the best.

Good point.

In fact, if I was a past-middle-age adult (as I am), and a guy made threatening gestures told me to walk off the bridge, I'd do it. I mean, that is a long effing way to the bottom. Splat!

I might even run.

I suppose it could have been his day off. JMO

They're also required by law to take a four or five hour break after a set amount of driven miles. I can't remember exactly how many miles but it's either four or five hours they have to sit. We had a driver that would park in our parking lot at work and if he wasn't tired, he would walk around for a little bit. I'd imagine someone would've noticed a huge semi in a parking lot though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just hope that they are able to HELP US to HELP THEM. Or they have him already would be even better! Guess you could say I'm on pins and needles too

This article states that they are waiting on toxicology reports before releasing cause of death, and that could take another week.. Is that standard procedure? I'm also wondering if the cause of death is drowning, might they be analyzing/comparing water samples to be sure they were drowned on site?

http://www.wndu.com/content/news/Po...rders-but-not-releasing-it-yet-414421363.html

My guess is to see if they could have been drugged. It's probably more of the thought to rule out any drug/alcohol use by the girls, and/or get big picture of crime. I would think it's standard practice. Jmo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member