IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly do not understand WHY the LE said the community at large was not in danger! That is insane to me. They could only say that IF the perp was behind bars and charged with sufficient evidence to prove it was him.
Another thing that bothers me is they didn't release CAUSE of death. They could release that without damaging the criminal case.
Again that would give people an idea of who it could be if they knew a man similar to the pic that was prolific with knives for example. Or even a crossbow. Anything that could help in identifying or ruling out suspects.

I tend to disagree. What if they told the public that the girls had been strangled? And then asked if anyone knew the guy in the picture. It this was someone I knew I'd probably immediately think 'couldn't possibly be him because there is NO WAY he'd ever strangle someone.' Just not sure. I really think it could work both ways. Seriously though, how many of you think you know someone that could easily slit someone's throat with a knife? So would knowing how they died really make that much difference? I think holding back that information in case of an arrest may be to their advantage.

if it was a drifter and it was a crime of opportunity, then I would hope he was very sloppy and left clues like cig butts, etc.

Two words: transfer DNA.

Woman goes missing. Police interview POI who was in area at the time. During interview, woman's vehicle found. Police man leaves interview, goes to vehicle and puts his hand on the roof of the vehicle. Police find POI's DNA on vehicle. POI convicted based on DNA evidence.

POI appeals. DNA expert finds the DNA was transferred from the police officer's hand to vehicle. POI was innocent.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

or...I just happened to touch a woman via passing a woman in maybe a super market, my transfer DNA gets on her...maybe I was helping her reach for something or maybe she dropped something and being the gentleman I'am I picked it up for her, she touched it and later she's found dead........ no cameras pick that up...they believe I was in that shopping market, and maybe believe I followed her...just an example.

or...I just happened to touch a woman via passing a woman in maybe a super market, my transfer DNA gets on her...maybe I was helping her reach for something or maybe she dropped something and being the gentleman I'am I picked it up for her, she touched it and later she's found dead........ no cameras pick that up...they believe I was in that shopping market, and maybe believe I followed her...just an example.
Exactly. There are SO many no-good scenarios that could occur!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I don't think they are connected since the Kokomo case involves a runaway. However, I also do not believe that this is the first homicide that this perp has committed...it is a huge jump from law abiding citizen to killing two teenage girls.

Serial killers in general usually start by abusing then killing animals when they were younger.

I would look through the unidentified found bodies links on this site that are within a reasonable proximity to Delphi in order to try to find a crime scene with a matching signature and hopefully an m.o. once police release some info.

Here is a little information on offender signatures and m.o.'s
http://www.practicalhomicide.com/Research/CriminalInvestigativeAnalysisJuly2015.htm

The 14 yr old child from Kokomo, I just have a feeling about it. I would think she would not have many resources, all the statements say she took nothing with her, and she was last seen at Highland Park.

Hopefully in the PC today, they will offer a reward. This seems like a perfect kind of case for that. If they have no valid leads as to the BG's identity, I imagine a reward may sprout some interest in reporting his ID to LE. I'm really glad that FBI is also helping in this investigation.

Here is a video from october that somebody filmed while walking across the monon high bridge. gives you a little better idea of the suroundings and what not.

link: [video=youtube;edK8DJVW890]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edK8DJVW890[/video]

Here is a video from october that somebody filmed while walking across the monon high bridge. gives you a little better idea of the suroundings and what not.

link: [video=youtube;edK8DJVW890]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edK8DJVW890[/video]

Ok peeps do u really want your kids out here?
Without you?

But ppl are sendi g their DNA to ancestry.com and other places like this.

Having some sort of ethnicity-based database out there can NOT be a good thing. I'll pass (even though I'm really curious).

Do you think they will reveal a few more details today during the press conference??? I know much of it must be kept secret.

Does anyone have a link to the press conference???

Ok peeps do u really want your kids out here?
Without you?

another subjective question...some believe it's ok....some don't....IMO I wouldn't let my children on that bridge...seems it's not safe to me....there are reports it's falling apart and from the video I agree...maybe if it was made safer and I posted days ago that it should be made safer for 'ALL' to enjoy...

now, would I let my children on the trail? Maybe....but not on the bridge until it's made safer...I have an Autistic son, no way he goes on that bridge and knowing him, he would be scared crazy walking on it. Just MO.

wow! No where to run if the girls were abducted on this bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member