IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a local connection to see if there is any activity at the PD or Sheriffs Office tonight? I guess we can all wait to see what if anything happens tomorrow. Hope it is a good sign that he is off the National FBI 10 Most Wanted List.

Respectfully, I still haven't seen that he was ever on the national FBI list. Do you have a link?

Hi Steleheart, I did do exactly as you suggest awhile back and posted my results. Those posts are buried deep in the threads now.

What I could do is repost my experiments and results and an update if you like. I would post it to the image thread but I could let you all know when it is up with a message here on the main thread?

I would do it now but it is 3 a.m. here so tomorrow maybe? I am excited to revisit this experiment so thanks for the suggestion!

Wonderful! Get some sleep!

We need a link to the Ten Most Wanted posters (before today and as of today) for this discussion to continue. I see nothing in the news about anything regarding the capture of someone from the list recently.

Thank you for bringing that forward I was looking for that several pages back.

I never have thought they were meeting anyone. If they did I think this case would have been solved by now.

Me too. It may have already happened. In the meantime, my mind is spinning. Please help me understand the top ten list you refer. Thanks so much, St. A!

ETA: I see you provided clarification to a national most wanted. If you don't mind, can you provide a link? Everything I research takes me back to the same faces on the FBI Most Wanted list who have been there forever. Of course, I remember well, before 911, when Osama Bin Ladin was on that list. Trying not to get my hopes up and please understand.
here is a link to the entire history of those who have been on the FBI's top 10. i don't see the delphi suspect.

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/topten-history

We need a link to the Ten Most Wanted posters (before today and as of today) for this discussion to continue. I see nothing in the news about anything regarding the capture of someone from the list recently.
Where can we get the previous list from Indiana Most Wanted and National FBI Most Wanted List? The poster is still up but it seems he has been removed from the 2 lists.

Thanks for all your very diligent insight! Not quite what I was wondering about but your information is always very enlightening.

Do you think the still frame has been cropped by LE, specifically the outer areas around the BG image? It seems to me it has. I managed to find your experiment photos and at 70 feet, your daughter filled, say 5% of the frame and the other 95% was everything around her. If you had zoomed the entire still frame, not cropping the area around her, I'm guessing your close up photo would be gigantic and so in your example you also cropped the outer areas in attempting to add clarity to her image?
Leave it to me to get it wrong and then write a dissertation on it! Sorry about that!:shame:

It is a great question and not something I was thinking about when I did my experiments. What I would like to do is to take my stills from that experiment and try to enlarge them to the size of BG and see how much I had to eliminate from the original shot.

I could do that tomorrow (3:30 a.m. for me now - yikes) and post the pics to the image thread. I'll post my results here and provide a link if you want to "see" it yourself to get an idea of how much might have been cropped.

Hope that is okay?

Where can we get the previous list from Indiana Most Wanted and National FBI Most Wanted List?

I see a seal when you click the seeking information tab and LG and AW pic is still there. Seal has "murder victims" under it
https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info

Odd directly under the seal from your link is Abigail Williams. If I click on the seal its about someone in Mt Vernon NY and not related. Weird.

ETA - your link is not the top 10 I linked to above but the seeking information link. Here is 10 most wanted which I thought we were discussing I could be wrong though:(
https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten

Odd directly under the seal from your link is Abigail Williams. If I click on the seal its about someone in Mt Vernon NY and not related. Weird.

ETA - your link is not the top 10 I linked to above but the seeking information link. Here is 10 most wanted which I thought we were discussing I could be wrong though:(
https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten

Clicking on one of the seals, it appears the seal was used because there are 5 separate photos of the 5 murder victims and the FBI grouped it into one case of "seeking information".
https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info

But yet the photos of Libby and Abby are featured separately, not as one. Not that it neccesarily means anything, just an observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon