IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had years ago a robbery in Austria. An artifact had been stolen. They caught the thief, since the they knew an unusual prepaid number had logged in near the museum at midnight. It was a prepaid phone and they found the store in which the "burner" was sold. Occasionally that store had a video surveillance, so LE got a quite good image of the thief and he was prisoned.

We had years ago a robbery in Austria. An artifact had been stolen. They caught the thief, since the they knew an unusual prepaid number had logged in near the museum at midnight. It was a prepaid phone and they found the store in which the "burner" was sold. Occasionally that store had a video surveillance, so LE got a quite good image of the thief and he was prisoned.

Thats cool hope it can happen in this case, I'd be happy to be wrong:).

I don't think the girls knew him but I'm sure LE has every single number going in and out of both girls phones.

If they didn't know him which is my opinion, I don't think LE can get every single number that hit the cell towers in that location especially since a busy cell tower can cause a phone to bounce to a different cell tower.

I hope good news of an arrest is coming tomorrow.

Me too. It may have already happened. In the meantime, my mind is spinning. Please help me understand the top ten list you refer. Thanks so much, St. A!

ETA: I see you provided clarification to a national most wanted. If you don't mind, can you provide a link? Everything I research takes me back to the same faces on the FBI Most Wanted list who have been there forever. Of course, I remember well, before 911, when Osama Bin Ladin was on that list. Trying not to get my hopes up and please understand.

Was he the only one on video that day buying a burner phone? How did they tie it to him? That would be interesting to find out.

Me too. It may have already happened. In the meantime, my mind is spinning. Please help me understand the top ten list you refer. Thanks so much, St. A!
I am excited too! When FBI first gave the public the BG picture they also placed the picture on the 10 most wanted list . I don't think it was just for Indiana but I could be wrong. Anyway he isn't on the 10 most wanted in Indiana is he ?

I am excited too! When FBI first gave the public the BG picture they also placed the picture on the 10 most wanted list . I don't think it was just for Indiana but I could be wrong. Anyway he isn't on the 10 most wanted in Indiana is he ?

If you can find that information it would be great! I made a similar mistake in the Tad Cummins case thinking he was on FBI most wanted when it was only TN most wanted.

I'm not saying you are incorrect I'm just saying if someone can find a cache file to verify that would be important I think.

i know it's a holiday, but it still seems highly unlikely that they could make an arrest without the media finding out and reporting. I hope I'm wrong, but I'd be shocked if they got BG and kept it completely under wraps. This would be MASSIVE worldwide news.

ETA: I see you provided clarification to a national most wanted. If you don't mind, can you provide a link? Everything I research takes me back to the same faces on the FBI Most Wanted list who have been there forever. Of course, I remember well, before 911, when Osama Bin Ladin was on that list. Trying not to get my hopes up and please understand.
I agree. There doesn't seem to be a list for Indiana anymore either and do you see where the BG photo was there is now only an FBI seal and not another person yet.

i know it's a holiday, but it still seems highly unlikely that they could make an arrest without the media finding out and reporting. I hope I'm wrong, but I'd be shocked if they got BG and kept it completely under wraps. This would be MASSIVE worldwide news.
I agree and a holiday is perfect day to get things in order before press jumps in. Maybe wishful thinking but I think today may be the day!!! Remember if he is a SK other States will be involved too so it could be a massive deal to coordinate everything. They have done a good job keeping this under wraps so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon