IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with your second theory Alethea.
They will get him, all that analysis takes time.
I think this Perp is a local, or neighboring burb.

I hope no one ever feels like they can't disagree with me - my posts are just my opinions like any other member. You guys could have caught a clerical error and maybe something big will be announced this week. I just think it's unlikely to have slipped out on the website first - there are bigger ends to tie up if they're ready to arrest and charge someone.

I have two theories of the case, I go back and forth between thinking this could be a Joseph Duncan type serial killer where later a bunch of seemingly unrelated murders are attributed to him (a la the billboards), or a local area stalking that turned to murder and LE just doesn't have enough evidence for the DA or the Feds to move forward. Hopefully we find out and get justice soon.
I think that most crimes like this are one offs. An opportunistic meeting by chance, no one around to see, and some person takes advantage of that.
And are horrified and ashamed of it, and may never do it again, until the next time the opportunity arrives. Could be decades between them or never again.

Respectfully disagree Jennifer. I believe he hunted these children. Well planned attack.

I think it is because everyone so wants justice for these innocent girls, that we clutch at straws.a

I really, really wanted to believe that there was an arrest in the works, like everyone did.

You hit the nail on the head. We all just want justice for these sweet girls. Hopefully, there is something happening behind the scenes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the local men should ask themselves who they know who frequents young prostitutes. The ones that look so young, like children. And yes, men who are of this leaning share notes amongst themselves, and pictures. They brag about their deeds. Id be taking a very close look there. Very close.

I agree with your second theory Alethea.
They will get him, all that analysis takes time.
I think this Perp is a local, or neighboring burb.
BG as aLocal makes this closer to Occam's razor which seems to solve most crimes. I personally can't get all the way to this being a relatively simple crime of opportunity.
After being a catfish theory person I'm interested in the drug angle. Unfortunately that shines some light on the girls families. That society of meth and pill heads is so closed to people that don't actively use buy transport or use it would have real trouble penetrating this circle wouldn't surprise me this guy was someone's muscle and he can fade out pretty easily.
I'm thinking this won't be solved for a while until one of the pill or meth head 'generals' are arrested and offer up some clues as to where they got this guy. Freaks.

Interesting. I wonder why it's changed from when you viewed it. (when was it you saw it?)
It was when they first gave us the BG picture and I checked the list. I don't know when he was removed because I just checked it again today.

No, he came prepared. Premeditated.

I am not sure that he came prepared. I used to have duct tape in my car, probably a dog lead or some other strangulation device, a plastic bag, even a tire lever. They are all things that he could have shoved down his windbreaker when he followed those girls. And he looks like a man, who would carry a gun.

You can review your history and find the cache page.

Or you can use google tools and put in a custom date and check back (I did and saw it) and then keep moving forward to see when it changed.

Or you can use google tools and put in a custom date and check back (I did and saw it) and then keep moving forward to see when it changed.

So you saw it change? Please post a screen shot for us if you don't mind. Thanks!

I think the local men should ask themselves who they know who frequents young prostitutes. The ones that look so young, like children. And yes, men who are of this leaning share notes amongst themselves, and pictures. They brag about their deeds. Id be taking a very close look there. Very close.

I am not sure that there are young prostitutes in that area.

So you saw it change? Please post a screen shot for us if you don't mind. Thanks!

I don't know if I saw it change but if you do FBI most wanted during time fram 2/13/17-3/13/17 it is the 1st link to come up to all their info. If you do after this date....it is not found in same way...have to go to website and click on each girl's photo to see story. Small change but seems a little significant?

Another cool tool to use for possible similarities in country is the Murder Accountability Project http://www.murderdata.org/

We don't know much but still is interesting to look around.

Trips to closest city

I definitely wouldn't rule it out. Indiana has a huge problem with human trafficking. In fact, there's a huge trafficking ring just a few hours drive away in Michigan. Maybe this man was connected to something like that and saw an opportunity and took it. It wouldn't be outside the realm of possibility and would definitely draw a heavy FBI presence. I personally don't think that it happened by chance though. I think this was premeditated and that he has done this before. I also think he knew they personally would be at the bridge and were his intended targets. However, I do not believe they necessarily knew him. IMO

<modsnip>

They would be the victims of human trafficking...not in any way willing participants. It's so tragic. Hopefully the link comes through...One victim in the story is only SEVEN years old. Seriously, how do these people sleep at night??? This is such a widespread issue, and every year keeps getting worse and worse. [emoji22]

http://www.indystar.com/story/opini...lton-county-child-sex-trade-festers/96442498/

I think he saw them when they first arrived and was waiting for them to come back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme