IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Flora fire where 4 girls died,.... was located across the street from the Flora pizza placed owned by a Sandifur. Did the girls work there? Is that family related to the Sandifur who spoke to the news about the Delphi bridge murders?
Businesses around the area do seem to be raking it in with the amount of fundraisers they have.Motive?

Yes thats what i was referring to about the DNA. As for the RL theory it was something along the lines of police say he is still involved but not a suspect and also said that one of the girls could have made a brake for it.I was saying that since we don't know how much audio there actually is,it could have been heard on the phone one of the girls running for some place close that they knew,which would have been RL's.One of them could have made it to his place and even beat on the door for all we know and thats a reason he could have been indirectly involved.Maybe he had already left for Lafayette when she was beating on his door and yelling his name oooor....he was a 77 yr old man who was startled at someone beating and screaming and just wouldnt open the door.The outcome of him not opening the door or not being there is what we see now.So indirectly RL could be involved like this or he could know much more or he may have been a participant or from a certain point of view,a victim of the aftermath.Also since LE will not name him a suspect,he may have had just nothing at all whatsoever to do with anything and was down in Lafayette picking up some fish.<modsnip>
His place is even further away than the CS or cemetery.

Just jumping in here and I may be wrong.I think the neighbor went alone when he asked RL but I think you are required to not be alone when the official search begins.
RL saying it was his neighbour who found them and that it was one searcher and one set of footprints are all in the media thread.
Eta page 4 of media thread margarita post 3.3.17 05.17 am
"A volunteer searcher found the bodies"

No SA IMO. BG is not disguised IMO. I can definitely understand why someone would think those are possible, but it's just not where my mind has led me.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

No SA IMO. BG is not disguised IMO. I can definitely understand why someone would think those are possible, but it's just not where my mind has led me.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I don't believe he is disguised either. As for SA, not sure. After visiting the basement I can see why people would think that but, at this point, I could go either way.

RL saying it was his neighbour who found them and that it was one searcher and one set of footprints are all in the media thread.
Eta page 4 of media thread margarita post 3.3.17 05.17 am
"A volunteer searcher found the bodies"

Bird of Paradise posted a link that states that volunteers (as in plural) found the bodies.

The bodies were discovered by search volunteers Tuesday along a railroad bridge near Dear Creek in Delphi...

http://www.abc57.com/news/bodies-of-...ey-were-killed

Thread under review. Closed for clean-up and issuing time outs.

The rules are not unclear. Social media rumor is not allowed. Your theories/speculation MUST be substantiated or supported by the known facts per MSM or LE. PERIOD.

UNDERSTAND THAT SIMPLY BECAUSE SOMETHING IS IN SOCIAL MEDIA AND IS AGAINST THE RULES OF THIS DISCUSSION DOES NOT MEAN MODS ARE UNAWARE OF IT. It is extremely insulting to moderators when we see subtle insertion of garbage from Facebook into this discussion disguised as "speculation" and "theories"

CONTINUED POSTING OF SUCH ITEMS WILL BE REMOVED AND LENGTHY TIME OUTS WILL BE ISSUED.

If you genuinely do not know why your post has been removed contact a mod by private message for clarification.

It is DISGUSTING how a small group of people think they have the right to come over to Websleuths and disrupt.

The arrogance of the posters that behave this way makes me sick.

I voted to ban the posters for good but lucky for some of you other moderators suggested a lengthy ban.

STAY ON FACEBOOK IF YOU CANNOT MIND OUR RULES.

There is a reason why Websleuths is considered one of the best true crime forums in the world and that is because of the amazing posters and the way things are run by our hard working moderators.

To attack a moderator and call this person names just shows me how ignorant you are.

If anyone EVER complains or attacks a mod you are gone for good.

Lil' Texan is doing a FANTASTIC job moderating this thread. She is a volunteer and should NEVER have to put up with anyone being rude to her or say rude things about her.

THIS THREAD WILL REMAIN CLOSED AT LEAST UNTIL TOMORROW.

Tricia

This thread is now open for posting. Keep it on the tracks and it will stay open. YOU have the power.

[video=youtube;-dJolYw8tnk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dJolYw8tnk[/video]

From Tricia's post above

Lil' Texan is doing a FANTASTIC job moderating this thread. She is a volunteer and should NEVER have to put up with anyone being rude to her or say rude things about her.

I wanted to echo the sentiment. Liltexans was a valuable participant pre-modship with links :findinglink:
and info and she's doing a great job as a mod to keep things on track.:tyou:

From Tricia's post above

I wanted to echo the sentiment. Liltexans was a valuable participant pre-modship with links :findinglink:

Thanks wasn't enough. Totally agree!

No mods should be treated disrespectfully. Lil' Texan, keep up the good work...we're with you. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks, everyone! I appreciate your support.

I'm still planning to post links in this case; there just aren't any new articles or tweets right now. This case remains very important to me. I want justice for these girls.

From Tricia's post above

I want to second that...she is a great moderator! Thank You Liltexans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly