IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, I think the issue for this case goes far beyond a transactional motive. In other words, while there was probably stuff going down in the general area from time to time (back of cemetery in particular), I don't think that's the avenue to pursue. Just MO.

I didn´t understand what you mean with "those others waiting there" and that "BG has to round the girls up". As I am no native speaker, can you pls explain it in simple words ?

Thanks

I believe BG's role was to round the girls up, so to speak, and get them to where others were waiting.

Possibly being LE's "participant"?

If LE had to chase down drug involvement along with the murders, that surely would make it "very complicated, very involved" ... with "a whole twist to it." IMO

What do you speculate RL's property involvement to be?

Possibly being LE's "participant"?

If LE had to chase down drug involvement along with the murders, that surely would make it "very complicated, very involved" ... with "a whole twist to it." IMO

What do you speculate RL's property involvement to be?

Agree strongly!

Well, the simplest theory would be that of distraction. They knew he was not in favor with local LE? Could they have foreseen the cards falling as they did with RL? Maybe? It was quite distracting and truly something to behold. A level deeper theory? Hmmmm. I'd have to think about it some more.

I didn´t understand what you mean with "those others waiting there" and that "BG has to round the girls up". As I am no native speaker, can you pls explain it in simple words ?

Thanks

Yes, I can.

My opinion is that BG is one participant in the murders and that there were others. I believe BG's role was to capture, scare and take the girls to a location where at least one other person was waiting.

The sheriff sent his k-9 unit in and that officer determined that there were no accelerants used in the Flora fire that killed those 4 girls.I wonder if he sent the same k-9 unit out to search for A+L on the night of the 13th since the bloodhounds couldn't get there till the next day.

"Based on the information given by family and friends, police do not believe foul play is involved and have been given no information that would lead them to believe the girls are in any immediate danger, other than exposure to outside elements.

Officers looked into issuing an Amber Alert, but were informed this incident does not meet the criteria."
http://fox59.com/2017/02/14/carroll-county-authorities-continue-search-for-missing-teenagers/

So it got dark at 18:45 hrs and have been given no information that would lead them to believe the girls are in any immediate danger, other than exposure to outside elements.

So now I ask is a girl in spring like clothing (Abby) not in danger from the outside elements if out on a trail in the dark. Why would some one think they were not in trouble if they hadn't appeared for their pick up, I can't get my head around it. Immediate danger is exactly that exposure to the elements or an accident. all the more reason to continue searching.

All IMHO
Reacher

Agree strongly!

Well, the simplest theory would be that of distraction. They knew he was not in favor with local LE? Could they have foreseen the cards falling as they did with RL? Maybe? It was quite distracting and truly something to behold. A level deeper theory? Hmmmm. I'd have to think about it some more.

From what info I've seen, there seems to be something unusual with RL's mortgage. While I do not believe it has anything to do with the murders, I wonder if someone benefits big time by him being sent to prison for 2 years.

From what info I've seen, there seems to be something unusual with RL's mortgage. While I do not believe it has anything to do with the murders, I wonder if someone benefits big time by him being sent to prison for 2 years.
Do tell. Are there any city councilmen,judges or LE involved in this theory?

I've heard that, too. Crazy stuff.

I'll get the quote for you Reacher.

Hi Bird- I'm new here for a few weeks. Posted this following image on the image board also. I think it likely that the BG wore this kind of jacket.....Rothco Concealed Weapon jacket with a pistol pouch. It can be purchased for $72 at walmart, as well as a variety of other places. It comes in blue. I have friends, as well as my husband, who carry a concealed weapon all the time. I think it changes the impression of this guy. He might carry a weapon all the time.

Connect this data with the experiment done by WebSight on the image board (Libby couldn't see the guy with naked eye....she had to zoom in with her phone). I'm not sure we are seeing someone about to abduct two girls.
Also, apparently LE noted that he has a scarf around his neck. Can anyone confirm that? He may have tattoos on his neck that he wants to hide.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 3d53ccf8-c51c-4e63-838c-a1fb9d6e300f_1.0c2d1d8e34d05d67c34f2a93d792421d.jpeg
    3d53ccf8-c51c-4e63-838c-a1fb9d6e300f_1.0c2d1d8e34d05d67c34f2a93d792421d.jpeg
    25.4 KB · Views: 450
"Based on the information given by family and friends, police do not believe foul play is involved and have been given no information that would lead them to believe the girls are in any immediate danger, other than exposure to outside elements.

Officers looked into issuing an Amber Alert, but were informed this incident does not meet the criteria."
http://fox59.com/2017/02/14/carroll-county-authorities-continue-search-for-missing-teenagers/

Sad :( and then to find out the girls HAD BEEN in danger and were likely lying dead in those very woods so close to where they were searching for them. I wonder what kind of info family would have given LE that lead them to believe the girls weren't in danger? Did the family think the girls had left the area and gone somewhere else without letting the person who was going to come pick them up know? Did they think the girls were just hiding out there hence the exposure comment? I thought the other grandfather of Libby was contacted and they weren't there. But he mentioned Abby's brother and maybe the girls had gone there or somehow to Libby's mother's (who lives farther away I believe). Hmmm JMO

Do tell. Are there any city councilmen,judges or LE involved in this theory?

Absolutely no idea. I just wanted to know why the search for two missing young girls was called off, when they could have at that point in time met with an accident or succumb to the outside elements.

KR
Reacher

IMO, I think the issue for this case goes far beyond a transactional motive. In other words, while there was probably stuff going down in the general area from time to time (back of cemetery in particular), I don't think that's the avenue to pursue. Just MO.

So, the cemetery is directly neighboring the woods of RL´s property, when I look at the map, Right ?
If there would have been a kind of drug scene back of the cemetery, RL would probably have known that.

Ok, that might explain the huge interest of LE on RL property. But I still don´t find a link to Abby an Libby. Most of us, had perhaps walking around near some drug dealing. Such places are a little bit more dangerous. Sure. But I´ve never heard, that two persons have been killed, only because they are hiking near a drug scene.

And even though the girls had seen, e.g. a dealer was selling his stuff to drug addicted persons, that could on my opinion not be a motive for a murder.

Hi Bird- I'm new here for a few weeks. Posted this following image on the image board also. I think it likely that the BG wore this kind of jacket.....Rothco Concealed Weapon jacket with a pistol pouch. It can be purchased for $72 at walmart, as well as a variety of other places. It comes in blue. I have friends, as well as my husband, who carry a concealed weapon all the time. I think it changes the impression of this guy. He might carry a weapon all the time.

Connect this data with the experiment done by WebSight on the image board (Libby couldn't see the guy with naked eye....she had to zoom in with her phone). I'm not sure we are seeing someone about to abduct two girls.
Also, apparently LE noted that he has a scarf around his neck. Can anyone confirm that? He may have tattoos on his neck that he wants to hide.

attachment.php

The jacket of the the BG IMO must have knobs, because the photos show the jacket is spreading round his belly. With a closed zip it wouldn´t.

Absolutely no idea. I just wanted to know why the search for two missing young girls was called off, when they could have met with an accident or succumb to the outside elements.

KR
Reacher
Ya I made a big rant about this a month or so ago.Why do these small towns insist on the need to buy surplus tanks instead of things like FLIR.If it was dark at 7 and they continued to search,why stop at 11?That led into my theory on the entire timeline being off and also the extremely early arrival of the FBI.Then add in 2 updates to the then Director of the FBI James Comey.LE saying they had DNA then backtracking on that....the list goes on.Something stinks in rural America and I just can't get my nose close enough to figure out what it is.

So, the cemetery is directly neighboring the woods of RL´s property, when I look at the map, Right ?
If there would have been a kind of drug scene back of the cemetery, RL would probably have known that.

Ok, that might explain the huge interest of LE on RL property. But I still don´t find a link to Abby an Libby. Most of us, had perhaps walking around near some drug dealing. Such places are a little bit more dangerous. Sure. But I´ve never heard, that two persons have been killed, only because they are hiking near a drug scene.

And even though the girls had seen, e.g. a dealer was selling his stuff to drug addicted persons, that could on my opinion not be a motive for a murder.

Hi- I'm new here for a couple of weeks. Been mostly on the image board. How about a motive that he realized she had a picture of him? Nothing more than that.
Maybe he doesn't want to be connected to this drug activity, because he is up to his eyeballs in it, so now he has to figure out what to do because he realizes she has him at the site.

I've posted images of a Rothco concealed weapons jacket that I believe he was wearing. Tons of people wear this jacket. It's a bulky jacket because it has guns and bullets inside of it. I don't think he was hiding "murder tools".

Ya I made a big rant about this a month or so ago.Why do these small towns insist on the need to buy surplus tanks instead of things like FLIR.If it was dark at 7 and they continued to search,why stop at 11?That led into my theory on the entire timeline being off and also the extremely early arrival of the FBI.Then add in 2 updates to the then Director of the FBI James Comey.LE saying they had DNA then backtracking on that....the list goes on.Something stinks in rural America and I just can't get my nose close enough to figure out what it is.

Any links to say when LE or the FBI mentioning they had DNA . It would have to be later on the 14th (no couldn't be that soon could it?) and later right?

Addressing a couple of things that have been posted.

1. Drugs---I think mods deemed this not allowed to be discussed, but I defer to liltexans

2. RL mortgage was a reverse mortgage. Liltexans posted this link back when it was noted. Reverse loans have contingencies, one being you must live in the home however I'll leave it at that because I'm not a loan expert and I know there are ways to keep from losing the house.

Henry- thank you for the jacket image. I'll look over at the image thread. Hopefully webby and the others are working on some photos.

Imno--yeah the James Comey being updated thing set off my hinky meter too.

Mortgage comment

http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...cle_259eb816-1e57-11e7-abab-6fad5c0f5919.html

Any links to say when LE or the FBI mentioning they had DNA . It would have to be later on the 14th (no couldn't be that soon could it?) and later right?
I'm speaking in the total time between then and now.It was an interview the sheriff gave and was asked about DNA.Someone linked it in the past couple of days and there was a thought that they weren't suppose to release that which was the reasoning for the backtrack....Burnt Toast stays on top of that linked stuff,maybe she could link it.

Edit...I have a hard time finding my old posts or I would have linked my theory on possible RL indirect involvement,which at the time seemed pretty plausible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly