IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can't control adult women, you go for young girls. I bet when he is caught, he will be shown to be a domestic abuser.

If you can't control adult women, you go for young girls. I bet when he is caught, he will be shown to be a domestic abuser.

Yes, I agree with you. I get the sense that he's either a domestic abuser or he hasn't had much luck in having/sustaining a relationship, and instead of being introspective of why that is, he is angry and channels his bitterness onto females. (Kind of like, he thinks he's God's gift to women and is angry that no one else seems to share his opinion.)

Maybe it's a mixture of both.

If you look back over some past threads, some people have wondered whether the date, being that it was the day before Valentine's Day, played a role in his decision to kill that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Groups are calling for that on SM, too. IMO, if someone hasn't called in by now, the reason has nothing to do with money. The reward is huge.

Could someone please help me? I've unsuccessfully searched many times for the "missing?-murdered?-girl/s-Kokomo", a crime for which Pa* M**fee/Colts had also donated a very huge reward. Now I always find only the Abby/Libby-reward.

Could someone please help me? I've unsuccessfully searched many times for the "missing?-murdered?-girl/s-Kokomo", a crime for which Pa* M**fee/Colts had also donated a very huge reward. Now I always find only the Abby/Libby-reward.
I searched on here and there is a thread for Breanne Voiles , 14, from Kokomo and she was located. The thread is just two pages. Was that who you meant? Sorry can't link.

I searched on here and there is a thread for Breanne Voiles , 14, from Kokomo and she was located. The thread is just two pages. Was that who you meant? Sorry can't link.

I think, it's not this. Maybe "Kokomo" isn't the right location I remember?? - The 2 rewards from the spender (Delphi and unknown) were mentioned in 1 report, a total of $200.000 (I could swear. At that time I found it so very out of the ordinary).

I think, it's not this. Maybe "Kokomo" isn't the right location I remember?? - The 2 rewards from the spender (Delphi and unknown) were mentioned in 1 report, a total of $200.000 (I could swear. At that time I found it so very out of the ordinary).

The punter and team owner donated $97,000 which raised the Delphi reward to $200,000.

I don't remember any other case the punter donated to (doesn't mean it didn't happen, just I didn't see it).

I do hope I am able to be frank. Please forgive my personal ramblings. I am just thinking out aloud. I still can't see this being a one person crime. My reasons for thinking this are as follows and come from the Crime Scene 3 Flow YouTube Video. I noticed near the end of the video across the creek the Crime Scene tape. albeit it small there was a substantial high /steep step from the shore/creek to the what I presume is the crime scene and where the girls were found. I sort of have a problem with there only being one perpetrator.

He was either in front of them whilst climbing the steep step at which point they could have run or he was behind them watching them navigate the steep slope and still had to climb it himself. Which ever way the girls had an opportunity to run if he were acting by himself. Of course it is slightly different if there are two people.

I am probably talking gobly gook but I know what I mean. How an earth did one perpetrator control the girls even if there was a weapon or fear factor when at some point in time he would have had to take his eye off the girls be vulnerable himself. This is why I think two people were involved all IMPO

If I'm remembering correctly,some posters mentioned that there were a few missing girls from Marion.

Toast!! Again, quote me properly please. The OP said: Seems this case is exceptionally unique. Possibly a first.

To which I responded:The case itself is not a first nor exceptionally unique as it is often thought to be linked to a very similar case.

And IMO it isn't exceptionally unique because there were two girls who were killed and found in a similar setting--that's all I was pointing out.

I've been on the someone familiar with the area train since day one. And I honestly have not researched the other case enough to even have an opinion.
If a 75+ person committed this crime, I think it is exceptionally unique. Several articles were cited to show elderly people are capable of committing heinous crimes, however none of them seem to meet your highly specific criteria. So, it could possibly be a first.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I do hope I am able to be frank. Please forgive my personal ramblings. I am just thinking out aloud. I still can't see this being a one person crime.

I believe BG's role was to round the girls up, so to speak, and get them to where others were waiting.

Yes, I agree with you. I get the sense that he's either a domestic abuser or he hasn't had much luck in having/sustaining a relationship, and instead of being introspective of why that is, he is angry and channels his bitterness onto females. (Kind of like, he thinks he's God's gift to women and is angry that no one else seems to share his opinion.)

Maybe it's a mixture of both.

If you look back over some past threads, some people have wondered whether the date, being that it was the day before Valentine's Day, played a role in his decision to kill that day.

I believe he is more of the second. I tend to think if in his 20's or 30's (I can't determine an age from those images) he may live at home with his divorced mother, grandmother or other elderly female relative who he was close to growing up. I also imagine he could have been angry, triggered by the date. I'm conflicted as to whether or not he went to the trail with a plan to kill or he just happened to see the girls while he was angry and took advantage of the situation. In any event, I can imagine him without a kill kit, just a small caliber gun.

As for where Abigail and Liberty were found I don't know. Did he lose control and the girls ran and he caught up with them or at least one of them at the creek? Did he just take them to a likely spot and kill them? If it was the second I don't believe he was that familiar with the area around the trail as there was at least one house nearby. Gunshots in a rural area are not unusual from my times in the rural midwest. BUT a landowner hearing a gunshot on their property might take notice and he was on RL's land. If he didn't use the gun, then he had to know screams would likely be heard. I don't believe he knew exactly where he was when he got to where the crime was committed. If that is the case its possible BG has only been on this trail only once or twice in the past and that could have been months before this occurred.

I wonder what type of job this guy has that allows him to be off during a weekday. He works in retail business like a grocery store or large hardware store where most employees work on the busy weekend and have days off in the middle of the week? Works nights stocking a store? I like that last one as he would have little interaction with people.

To ask honestly:

Does anybody know, where exactly at the Monon trail, there is/was a kind of drug scene ?

I remember a neighbor of RL talking at the very beginning, that his daughter doesn´t like that trail, because of strange people hangin around there.

Does sb know exactly where it is (e.g. posting a satellite photo with a pinned, where this place is/are) ?

Thanks

Please can anyone on WS answer me why the search for the Girls was called off during the first evening.Also what time does it get dark in Delphi in February.

KR
Reacher

Toast!! Again, quote me properly please. The OP said: Seems this case is exceptionally unique. Possibly a first.

To which I responded:The case itself is not a first nor exceptionally unique as it is often thought to be linked to a very similar case.

And IMO it isn't exceptionally unique because there were two girls who were killed and found in a similar setting--that's all I was pointing out.

I've been on the someone familiar with the area train since day one. And I honestly have not researched the other case enough to even have an opinion.
i did not address the "exceptionally" since something can not be "exceptionally unique". it is either unique or its not. with that said every murder is unique.

Please can anyone on WS answer me why the search for the Girls was called off during the first evening.Also what time does it get dark in Delphi in February.

KR
Reacher

I'll get the quote for you Reacher.

KR
Reacher

I won't endeavor to answer the first question. LE has given their reasons publicly. Such a shame.

f854484075dfd9ce6e1ef9185b136b79.jpg

KR
Reacher

I'll get the quote for you Reacher.

"Based on the information given by family and friends, police do not believe foul play is involved and have been given no information that would lead them to believe the girls are in any immediate danger, other than exposure to outside elements.

Officers looked into issuing an Amber Alert, but were informed this incident does not meet the criteria."
http://fox59.com/2017/02/14/carroll-county-authorities-continue-search-for-missing-teenagers/

"Based on the information given by family and friends, police do not believe foul play is involved and have been given no information that would lead them to believe the girls are in any immediate danger, other than exposure to outside elements.

Officers looked into issuing an Amber Alert, but were informed this incident does not meet the criteria."
http://fox59.com/2017/02/14/carroll-county-authorities-continue-search-for-missing-teenagers/

:yeahthat:

Steelheart you're the best.

Who do you mind are those others waiting where ?

I think this question is for me. The others? The others who participated in the murders. I do not believe for one second it was just one person.

Where? God if I know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member