IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The jacket of the the BG IMO must have knobs, because the photos show the jacket is spreading round his belly. With a closed zip it wouldn´t.

Try this one....Rothco concealed carry soft shell jacket with a two way zipper so it would connect in the middle like you are describing. It also had a hoodie....tada. He may have the hoodie of the jacket up, rather than wearing a hoodie under the jacket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=badBYSZlf-A

Was anyone staying with RL on night on 2/13?

Who were the girls dating -and how old are they? (teens or > 18 yo)

Did the girls have jobs or volunteer anywhere?

What sports did they play?

Who found the girls- 1 person or group?

What is motive? Random SK, rape, drug deal gone bad, retaliation, revenge, need to silence before they report a witnessed crime<modsnip>, sadistic ritual, planned intervention, other?

Try this one....Rothco concealed carry soft shell jacket with a two way zipper so it would connect in the middle like you are describing. It also had a hoodie....tada. He may have the hoodie of the jacket up, rather than wearing a hoodie under the jacket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=badBYSZlf-A

It´s quite interesting to me. You must know, in Austria nobody would make advertisement for a common jacket with pockets to carry a Clock and munition for a clock, because usually we do not carry any weapons with us. Perhaps for hunters in olive-green colour, but not for common people as me and my friends.

<modsnip>

Ok. Is it in general in US a kind of "tabu" talking about drugs(connection) or only in this case ?

Sorry I´m from European Union (Austria), so maybe we´ve some "cultural differences".

In Austria it usually wouldn´t be any problem, if LE is investigating e.g. a "Drug connection". Usually it will be reported in the newspapers with sentences like "LE is checking, if there might be a direct or indirect drug connection in the case of "homicide xy" or not".

Ok. Is it in general in US a kind of "tabu" talking about drugs(connection) or only in this case ?

Sorry I´m from European Union (Austria), so maybe we´ve some "cultural differences".

In Austria it usually wouldn´t be any problem, if LE is investigating e.g. a "Drug connection". Usually it will be reported in the newspapers with sentences like "LE is checking, if there might be a direct or indirect drug connection in the case of "homicide xy" or not".

There is no evidence that either of these girls were involved in any illegal activity or were using drugs of any kind. There is no evidence in this case that the motive had anything to do with drugs. Even speculation must have some basis in the known facts of a particular case. Hope that helps.

Reminder: Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. The girls' families are victims in this case unless and until LE says otherwise.

There is no evidence that either of these girls were involved in any illegal activity or were using drugs of any kind. There is no evidence in this case that the motive had anything to do with drugs. Even speculation must have some basis in the known facts of a particular case. Hope that helps.

HI Liltexans- I'm new here. Can we talk about that she might have taken someone's picture who didn't want their picture taken? That person might be wanted by the police for any number of crimes? Thanks much

HI Liltexans- I'm new here. Can we talk about that she might have taken someone's picture who didn't want their picture taken? That person might be wanted by the police for any number of crimes? Thanks much

Welcome to Websleuths! Yes, you may speculate that Libby might have taken someone's picture and that angered the person whose picture was taken. However, you may not insinuate that the person was a family member of either of the girls or that the girls were involved in some type of illegal transaction. There is no evidence of either of those things.

The sheriff sent his k-9 unit in and that officer determined that there were no accelerants used in the Flora fire that killed those 4 girls.I wonder if he sent the same k-9 unit out to search for A+L on the night of the 13th since the bloodhounds couldn't get there till the next day.
And IIRC accelerants were later found around the house. Do you think LE K9 has a dodgy nose?

And IIRC accelerants were later found around the house. Do you think LE K9 has a dodgy nose?
That or a dodgy handler.I saw a video on YT that stated Tobe was very irritated that the arson team found accelerants when his team did not.

I'm speaking in the total time between then and now.It was an interview the sheriff gave and was asked about DNA.Someone linked it in the past couple of days and there was a thought that they weren't suppose to release that which was the reasoning for the backtrack....Burnt Toast stays on top of that linked stuff,maybe she could link it.

Edit...I have a hard time finding my old posts or I would have linked my theory on possible RL indirect involvement,which at the time seemed pretty plausible.

There's a couple about DNA in the media thread with a transcript of one interview with LE where they are almost saying "we never said we had DNA just other forensics". Am wondering if they only have the set of footprints.

<modsnip>

There's a couple about DNA in the media with a transcript of one interview with LE where they are almost saying "we never said we had DNA just other forensics". Am wondering if they only have the set of footprints.

<modsnip>
Yes thats what i was referring to about the DNA. As for the RL theory it was something along the lines of police say he is still involved but not a suspect and also said that one of the girls could have made a brake for it.I was saying that since we don't know how much audio there actually is,it could have been heard on the phone one of the girls running for some place close that they knew,which would have been RL's.One of them could have made it to his place and even beat on the door for all we know and thats a reason he could have been indirectly involved.Maybe he had already left for Lafayette when she was beating on his door and yelling his name oooor....he was a 77 yr old man who was startled at someone beating and screaming and just wouldnt open the door.The outcome of him not opening the door or not being there is what we see now.So indirectly RL could be involved like this or he could know much more or he may have been a participant or from a certain point of view,a victim of the aftermath.Also since LE will not name him a suspect,he may have had just nothing at all whatsoever to do with anything and was down in Lafayette picking up some fish.<modsnip>

Welcome to Websleuths! Yes, you may speculate that Libby might have taken someone's picture and that angered the person whose picture was taken. However, you may not insinuate that the person was a family member of either of the girls or that the girls were involved in some type of illegal transaction. There is no evidence of either of those things.

And maybe if that was the case he didn't want anyone to see him in a picture at a place he wasn't suppose to be. (Girlfriend, wife, boyfriend,etc.) JMO

What is motive? Random SK, rape, drug deal gone bad, retaliation, revenge, need to silence before they report a witnessed crime<modsnip>, sadistic ritual, planned intervention, other?

Have to say dunno to all but 2
Sports played AFAIK Abby volleyball Libby Swimming, both softball. Hoping to play soccer.
A single volunteer searcher found girls by following a set of footprints. RL said it was his neighbour who found them.

Write up sounded fine and clear to me.
Never thought that one of them may have run to his house. You could be right about that.

Yes thats what i was referring to about the DNA. As for the RL theory it was something along the lines of police say he is still involved but not a suspect and also said that one of the girls could have made a brake for it.I was saying that since we don't know how much audio there actually is,it could have been heard on the phone one of the girls running for some place close that they knew,which would have been RL's.One of them could have made it to his place and even beat on the door for all we know and thats a reason he could have been indirectly involved.Maybe he had already left for Lafayette when she was beating on his door and yelling his name oooor....he was a 77 yr old man who was startled at someone beating and screaming and just wouldnt open the door.The outcome of him not opening the door or not being there is what we see now.So indirectly RL could be involved like this or he could know much more or he may have been a participant or from a certain point of view,a victim of the aftermath.Also since LE will not name him a suspect,he may have had just nothing at all whatsoever to do with anything and was down in Lafayette picking up some fish.<modsnip>

Have to say dunno to all but 2
Sports played AFAIK Abby volleyball Libby Swimming, both softball. Hoping to play soccer.
A single volunteer searcher found girls by following a set of footprints. RL said it was his neighbour who found them.

Shire, I'm going to look for a quote I read yesterday stating it was not a 'single' searcher. If I can find I will post.
Also, would that even be allowed that people go out alone and not at least with another person to search? (Thinking out loud).

When two young girls photographing nature at a nearby park are abducted by a somewhat disguised man, I think it's safe to assume that the abduction is related to sexual assault.

The photo doesn't help with identifying the suspect because the suspect was very likely dressed differently from how he normally dresses. If the man was dressed as he is normally, he would have been identified.

When two young girls photographing nature at a nearby park are abducted by a somewhat disguised man, I think it's safe to assume that the abduction is related to sexual assault.

The photo doesn't help with identifying the suspect because the suspect was very likely dressed differently from how he normally dresses. If the man was dressed as he is normally, he would have been identified.

I don't think he would pick 2 girls.
But that's just my thinking

Shire, I'm going to look for a quote I read yesterday stating it was not a 'single' searcher. If I can find I will post.
Also, would that even be allowed that people go out alone and not at least with another person to search? (Thinking out loud).
Just jumping in here and I may be wrong.I think the neighbor went alone when he asked RL but I think you are required to not be alone when the official search begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly