IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To answer for him, he means a Snapchatters location was available to NOBODY on February 13th. Obviously if Libby or Abby had taken a photo with the caption 'at Monon Bridge today,' or something similar and broadcasted it out that would be different but at the time Snapchat sharing your location was a feature that didn't exist :)

But Geofiltering did exist back in February 2017..... it could be turned on and off. The new feature is snapmap and it uses ghostmode for turning the feature on and off and limiting who can see locations...

Barbie, I like this post, not that I think all men are bad, I just wonder if anyone can post me a case of a woman going around killing boys off trails. Yes I know, women kill. Heck there is a whole show dedicated to that on id. I'm wondering when tracking devices are going to be put on potential killers and rsos? I guess though that breaches some freedoms right out there since child molesters deserve freedom and all. Sorry I wanted to rant off your rant, I'm just tired of children being murdered today I guess. Hope today IS the day. I'm frankly tired of wanting to finally jog but don't, thinking I'll be murdered and a page on ws.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

It's so awful to feel like prey just doing simple things like jogging. Of course not all men are bad and would commit such heinous crimes, but the few that are make life hell for all females. These kind of crimes have always been a part of our society and prior to the internet we probably felt safer even if we weren't!

As much as I hate admitting my ignorance, I have a rather dumb (and really unimportant) question. I know when people talk about COD, they're talking about cause of death (disease, blunt force trauma, gun shot, poison, etc.), but when talking about MOD, are they/you referring to method of death or mode of death? I never know if I agree or disagree with what someone posts about it because I believe the public should know the manner of death, but not necessarily the mode. TIA for any clarification.

MOO

https://snohomishcountywa.gov/806/Cause-Manner-of-Death

...Manner of Death
Manner of death is the way to categorize death as required by the Washington State Department of Health. The classifications are natural, accident, suicide, homicide, undetermined, and pending. Only medical examiners and coroners may use all of the manners of death. Other certifiers must use natural or refer the death to the medical examiner. The manner of death is determined by the medical examiner....

This might be a good article to read. Manner of death for Abby and Libby was homicide. However, we do not know the cause of death, i.e. gunshot, etc. If I take a flying guess as to why the cause of death has not been released, I would suggest it may be a holdback in that if LE gets a tip that is accurate regarding the COD, they can prioritise that lead(s) because only the killer(s) or someone the killer(s) bragged to would know. Additionally, if a suspect is arrested, charged, indicted, and most importantly confesses, if said suspect notes accurate facts regarding the murders and COD, it could better help seal the killer's fate.

But Geofiltering did exist back in February 2017..... it could be turned on and off. The new feature is snapmap and it uses ghostmode for turning the feature on and off and limiting who can see locations...

Hopefully posting this picture is allowed. I just took the screenshot myself of my own phone while in the snapchat app to show exactly what geofiltering was available at the time of the murders. I can add a filter that gives my general location but unless I add where I exactly am (pic also attached)
8109d650ae78f255a469e1fdd44bc205.jpg
556018cbad540d662d0cb56a319b9f86.jpg
no one will see a map or know exact coordinates.

-SSDGM-

It's always the same. When the serial killers like the Yorkshire Ripper or the Ipswich guy are on the loose LE always say women shouldn't walk the streets alone etc. How about curfew on the men? They never say that do they?

I've been saying that for years... put men on a curfew.....

Indiana State Fair is coming up. I hope the opportunity to plaster his face all over is not going to be missed.

This might be a good article to read. Manner of death for Abby and Libby was homicide. However, we do not know the cause of death, i.e. gunshot, etc.

Thanks. I know what manner and mode of death mean, but people keep saying they think we should be told the MOD (which always meant manner of death to me), and I was wanting to make sure they did mean mode of death. Like I said, it was a dumb and unimportant question, but I just like to know I'm on the same page as everybody else.

Indiana State Fair is coming up. I hope the opportunity to plaster his face all over is not going to be missed.

Ohio is having it's States Fair this week and I hope it's plastered there too.....

is something going on justice 101? lights flashing...just checking..

Sorry if I'm asking an obvious question. I'm here via Tapatalk. This thread has a mugshot shown which is new to me. Who is this guy? POI?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Barbie, I like this post, not that I think all men are bad, I just wonder if anyone can post me a case of a woman going around killing boys off trails. Yes I know, women kill. Heck there is a whole show dedicated to that on id. I'm wondering when tracking devices are going to be put on potential killers and rsos? I guess though that breaches some freedoms right out there since child molesters deserve freedom and all. Sorry I wanted to rant off your rant, I'm just tired of children being murdered today I guess. Hope today IS the day. I'm frankly tired of wanting to finally jog but don't, thinking I'll be murdered and a page on ws.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
Anyone who harms a child in any manner should have no freedoms at all.I have my opinions of what should be done to them but we are supposedly a civilized society.Trackers should be placed in these animals while they are on the inside if they have even the slightest chance of parole.They should also be tattooed on the forehead with big red letters "RSO"

Sorry if I'm asking an obvious question. I'm here via Tapatalk. This thread has a mugshot shown which is new to me. Who is this guy? POI?

That is the new sketch released by LE.

Wow. Looks like a photograph!

There was a post here earlier from Tricia stating no video's unless they came from Gray Huges as he is member on WS... I'm really on the fence with Michael Stroup's videos.....
It wasn't his views I was trying to get out there.It was his interview with Tobe.He did a video before that where Tobe actually did an interview with MS on the phone.I think any interview with LE is important,sometimes you just have to look past the other stuff I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz