IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How I wish the girls got away. This is so sad. I have girls. I cant even imagine what the families are going through.
What breeds this kind of EVIL?

As a former biology student and trying to follow margarita25's posts, maybe the eye color of blue was eliminated, therefore why it was stated at the presser and msm. I don't know I'm not a biochemist, I don't know if all things considered, if there is DNA available for testing all of this would already be available to LE. It's helpful to have a open mind when reading posts like these....

Exactly. It's a rule out statement. "Not blue".

I was really upset by the sketch when I first saw it, because to me the person in it looks kind. I kept thinking the person looked familiar too, and it finally hit me - he reminds me of Winnie the Pooh. :scared:

I'm not crazy I promise. Excuse my pointless rambling.

The RL being the witness theory is making a lot of sense to me as well. I still feel really sorry for the man though.
I agree. He has the saddest eyes. It makes me think he looks so ordinary that many people may have seen him without really seeing him.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

IF LE had definitive DNA from the suspect wouldn't they have released an image similar to the ones on the Parabon website instead of utilizing a sketch artist to create the drawing provided the other day? Or is it possible that the drawing is a merged image of human recollection and computer analysis?

Has LE confirmed that the RSOs in Delphi and surrounding area have been ruled out? I'm unclear on this point.

Not if they didn't want people to know they have DNA, and if a blend with an eyewitness account would aid in a more realistic less animated like image. I believe the first witness provided the description, and parabon aided. So a blend of these.. Mool

JMO...
Catching up tonight and got so excited reading and watching the YouTube video upstream about Parabon.
If they can use Parabon to determine how a suspect looks by running DNA, they could do the same with DNA from unidentified Does! So many families could potentially find their missing loved ones and victims could finally have their names back....
JMO.

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children® to Use
Parabon® Snapshot™*to Aid Identification of Child Victims
DNA Phenotyping to Provide Valuable New Information for Nonprofit's 'Help ID Me' Program

http://www.parabon-nanolabs.com/nan...exploited-children-uses-parabon-snapshot.html

Thanks or posting the super recogniser test in the last thread CoverMeCagny, Enjoyed doing it. got 11 out of 14

I wish national cable news outlets would dedicate more time to this case, especially since we now have a detailed sketch of the suspect. These channels bring in over a million viewers a day and I'm pretty sure that includes viewers who aren't getting their news online (for example: the elderly and technophobes). We need as many eyeballs in this country as possible looking at the pics and sketch (and hearing that voice - it's so distinct, someone knows that voice and knows it well). If BG is not local to Indiana then it's possible that a past contact of his hasn't been exposed to the story. We only need ONE PERSON from BG's past or present life to make that call.

Social media is powerful but isn't as wide-reaching in terms of demographics as television, IMO.

Source for cable news viewership:

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/cable-news-ratings-cnn-fox-news-msnbc-q2-1202479416/

MsMtOlympus.
News like this case, with sketches, should be made 'world wide'.
Someone in his past may recognize him.
His back ground may not be from USA.

MsMtOlympus.
News like this case, with sketches, should be made 'world wide'.
Someone in his past may recognize him.
His back ground may not be from USA.

Answering my own post.
Only second post on this case, but have followed from the beginning.
Suspect may have moved OS, and that is the reason, he hasn't been located after this long period.

Perhaps, my imagination is too wild, but a possibility.
Passport records, re ' movement after these murders', I would think, would be available.
Scientific experts, checking facial recognition may find the suspect.
Maybe, my 'criminal readings' make this seem possible, and it is too 'out there'.

I will try and message Alexis McAdams the reporter and see where she got the selfie cam knowledge. Will post if I hear back. Cya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. He has the saddest eyes. It makes me think he looks so ordinary that many people may have seen him without really seeing him.

I dont see sad eyes because i'm not going to give this miscreant credit for possessing the ability to have a legitimate emotion. I see his eyes as rummy, which matches my assertion that his bulbous nose reminds me of a chronic drinker.

Thanks or posting the super recogniser test in the last thread CoverMeCagny, Enjoyed doing it. got 11 out of 14

Wow! That is impressive. I had trouble recognizing a jar of canned black cherries in my mother's basement when she sent me on retrieval missions. You rock.

MORPHING:
Guys may look ok, or even good, UNTIL they go into a full blown rage. They morph into another creature. Maybe you (not you specifically) have seen that in your life. If not, it's an incredibly horrible morph. I posted on FB once a pic of a person calm, then a rage look. Incredible difference. It was just some googled pic. Actor maybe.
Anyways, girls/women fall in love all the time with a guy who looks very nice, loving or charming.
Well, trust me on this. They don't look nice when they turn deadly or go into a rage. I suppose you could also call it a wolf in sheep's clothing. None of us could tell a violent man just by looking at him when he's calm.

Hey folks. Found a nice tool for radius searches from a youtube video. Google maps doesn't have a tool for this. Just enter a city/town and state, then click once on the map after searching where you want the radius to start. Right click or refresh to reset. This may help with Web-sleuthing in the future. It was built by a developer. Enjoy!

http://obeattie.github.io/gmaps-rad...=mi&lat=51.500358&lng=-0.125506&z=10&u=mi&r=5

Sorry, this is way off topic, but this thread has a lot of long-time members. I noticed that on 8-18-2014 the record for online "viewers" was 9,395 and I'm wondering if there was a particular case that spurred this number..again, sorry for the interruption (I wish there was a random questions thread or a "how to" thread, like linking articles) because I bug alot. Mods, please delete if this will cause problems. TIA

Hey folks. Found a nice tool for radius searches from a youtube video. Google maps doesn't have a tool for this. Just enter a city/town and state, then click once on the map after searching where you want the radius to start. Right click or refresh to reset. This may help with Web-sleuthing in the future. It was built by a developer. Enjoy!

http://obeattie.github.io/gmaps-rad...=mi&lat=51.500358&lng=-0.125506&z=10&u=mi&r=5

Thanks for that. This is another one https://www.freemaptools.com/radius-around-point.htm

I have used it a few times as you can download and incorporate the KML file into a case map

The amount of time that passed between the witness seeing BG and the release of the composite doesn't trouble me too much.

I discovered that I'd encountered a now incarcerated double murderer 25 years ago. My encounter with him was frightening (for then sheltered, shy me) and disturbing, but not violent, thankfully.

It did, however, leave enough of a impression that when I realized he was the same person convicted of two murders, I could easily recall his voice, his words, exactly what he wore that night, his facial features, his size, his skin tone. The encounter was traumatizing enough for my mind to file all those details away and recall them all those years later.

I completely agree with everything you've said. Back in 1986 I was at a dance club and danced with this guy. He bought me a drink also. I then saw a man across the bar that I wanted to dance with and the guy who bought me that drink blew a gasket. He was so angry with me and even stomped his feet. But I went over to the guy I wanted to dance with and never knew what happened to the other guy. But I always remembered him because of the way he had acted when I wanted to move on. Even over the years I would tell people about it and how he had acted. I never forgot him.

Fast forward to 2014-2015 I had a show on with Erin Moriarty and it was about a woman who had survived being attacked around the same time as I encountered that weirdo at the bar in 1986. This woman even met him at the same bar I had been out. I was half paying attention to the story but my ears perked up when the name of the bar was mentioned. I looked up to watch it and when they put up a picture of his mugshot my heart sank into my chest. It was the same guy, same place, around the same time. He was out at that bar hunting...

Because I had that encounter with him it's extremely likely I could have assisted in making a sketch of him, but he didn't commit a crime with me and I never thought too much about him again. He's finally locked up for good and I hope he remains that way. But time didn't diminish my memory of him at all. His story has been featured on a few shows detailing his crimes. Dark Minds and the show with Erin Moriarty and it still freaks me out to think I was within inches of becoming one of his victims. He must have believed that one drink offered him a way to be closer to him or feel obligated. I say that only because of how he acted when I wanted to move on... It's scary stuff!!!!

*Full disclosure*

I know/knew people who came up with digital photography, in its early stages. Eastman Kodak company ca. 70's and into the 80's. "Knew" as in they are now deceased, "know" as in they are still with us, and I keep in touch with some of them.

The grainy/blurry images of BG scream to me "Selfie Cam!!!", but I could be wrong. I've worked in the optics field, on military-grade optics. My hunch is this great girl Libby used the selfie cam on her phone, to record BG, which might explain the poor quality, but again, she had the "presence of mind" to at least record this creeper on the bridge, that day.

Selfie cams are of a poorer quality than the cam most-used on a Smart or I-Phone, the resolution just isn't there.

Myself and others have theorized from early on that she took the video over her shoulder (thank our lucky stars), and MOO is she was trying to make it appear that she was just screwing around on her phone, looking at it, straight on to the screen.

JMO, as always...

My iPhone 4 (old model, obviously) is not good at clarity nor is my iPad cam. And I take pics daily of the gkids. Yeah, one of those grandmas.
We were never told how good of a phone libby had. I suppose the iphone 6s and 7s are really good, but did she have one? No info on that.
Yeah, I get teased at work about my old phone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members