IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if this has been addressed - does anyone know, were the videos/pics uploaded to the cloud, and her phone was missing, or they have her phone and pulled the images directly from it?

All law enforcement have said is that the video came from Liberty's cell/mobile phone. We don't know if they have the actual phone or if the video came from iCloud.

BBM - yes droopy eyelids can be genetic

LE has not given any information to look for someone with an alcohol issue so I'm going to assume if any part of the face was so distinguishable as to diagnose something, it would be a clue and thus mentioned. (For ex. rosacea, acne, scar, etc).

As an aside, I sure as heck hope AA groups aren't open to people looking for information on another person. The Anonymous part really should be what it says.

Yes hooded eyelids can be hereditary, or maybe from prolonged chronic insomnia or even just one night of no sleep depending on the person. Also smoking marijuana often causes a hooded eye appearance in many people.

What stands out to me in the newly released picture is a bulbous nose and a wide bridge between the not blue eyes. Add the reddish brown hair and his approx. height and belly, I would think he's a dead ringer in someone's mind.

What stands out to me in the newly released picture is a bulbous nose and a wide bridge between the not blue eyes. Add the reddish brown hair and his approx. height and belly, I would think he's a dead ringer in someone's mind.

Yes! This is why I believe an arrest by the weekend isnt improbable

You would think and hope this guy would get caught soon; but with tad cummins, there were plenty of clear pics of him and it took weeks. Meh!!

My hope is they have someone in their sites and they are building and/or fortifying their case

(snip)
How did they know about the reddish brown hair if he had a hat on and the photo was grainy? Either they collected hairs, someone saw close enough to see, or this is DNA analysis, imo. (snip)

...or two, or all three of the above.
I know you already know that, I'm just agreeing. :)

...or two, or all three of the above.
I know you already know that, I'm just agreeing. :)

I always surmised the FBI, etc. has the tools to examine the photos and audio to a much greater depth than what we were seeing in the news media. They got a lot more information from that evidence than they let on to the public.

I definitely don't think RL had knew this man or encountered this man. And he wouldn't be afraid to come forward about the driving when he wasn't supposed cause all he would have to do is say he has information on the suspect and that he would give detectives all information they need and fully cooperate in return for no charges filed against him. No way would he be in prison now if he had information on this case.

(bbm)

Unless he's in prison for his own protection, as well.

I suspect they know who he is, like they knew who the suspect was in the Mickey Shunick case before his arrest.
I sure hope your right. I feel less sure.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Yes hooded eyelids can be hereditary, or maybe from prolonged chronic insomnia or even just one night of no sleep depending on the person. Also smoking marijuana often causes a hooded eye appearance in many people.

Too much sodium as well. (Ask me how I know :facepalm:)

If the new witness came forward because "the person" saw him again, and decided it was safer to talk than not, would LE say where he was last seen or just show the picture in case he wasn't still there? I hope I made this clear, I have a tendency to ramble so much my point sometimes gets lost.

Does anyone have any ideas of what we can do to help in a positive way? I just wish we could do more to help and get the sketch and word out about this monster.

IMG_0084.JPG

I suspect they know who he is, like they knew who the suspect was in the Mickey Shunick case before his arrest.

I really hope you're right.
It's hard for me to imagine that they don't know who he is by now.
...but then again... :gaah:

I really hope you're right.
It's hard for me to imagine that they don't know who he is by now.
...but then again... :gaah:

Even if they know... will this sketch FINALLY bring in the long overdue tip they desperately seek?

My patience is wearing so thin my pessimism is showing :(

Does anyone have any ideas of what we can do to help in a positive way? I just wish we could do more to help and get the sketch and word out about this monster.

View attachment 120343
My biggest problem with being helpful is that I'm a sketch artist's worst nightmare; I couldn't give a good enough description of a friend or family member to get a recognizable sketch. This sketch is driving me crazy because he looks like someone I know or have seen more than once (I have autistic tendencies and don't normally look at faces much.) I have no idea who he looks like, how well I knew/know him, where I've seen him (around home or visiting somewhere else), or even how long ago it was.

It may just be another one of those things like the guys we've discussed here. It's most likely that the sketch looks at least as much like the person I'm thinking of as it does the suspect. I'll keep trying to think about it, but I'm guessing it's not the right one anyway.

The thing that bothers me is that this appears to be a sketch from the picture and not eyewitness(s). The witness would know about the hair if they knew enough about the color, eye color, details in the nose etc. Were told to ignore the hat yet this is the type of hat some people saw in the official released picture.

I'm sorry I'm not hopeful that this is an eyewitness sketch. I think this is from other LE, detectives collectively stating what they see from the video picture:(.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member