IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really curious if the choice of hat is a clue or completely unimportant. I know they said not to focus on the hat but if the person who saw him was able to see him clearly enough to determine eye color (and this isn't a Parabon-derived image) how could they not get a hat that resembled the one he was wearing? Per the photos we've seen it seems pretty clear that the hat was not the sort he is wearing in the sketch. The hat style choice really gets to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LE selected this hat for a reason. Most men do not wear this style of hat. Thats why they picked it. Any other hat would have generated 10,000 more tips. LE wants the publics tips to be based on facial features. Not hats. IMO.

LE selected this hat for a reason. Most men do not wear this style of hat. Thats why they picked it. Any other hat would have generated 10,000 more tips. LE wants the publics tips to be based on facial features. Not hats. IMO.

IMO, they should either use no hat, if they don't want people focusing on the hat, or, if they are going to use a hat, then at least use the type they think he might have been wearing ("flaps"), not one that is unapplicable, jmo, moo. An Oliver Twist persona is quite different from say a hunting or military persona.

IMO, they should either use no hat, if they don't want people focusing on the hat, or, if they are going to use a hat, then at least use the type they think he might have been wearing ("flaps"), not one that is unapplicable, jmo, moo. An Oliver Twist persona is quite different from say a hunting or military persona.
That's it exactly. With this hat, he takes on the persona of a longshoreman from the Chicago docks, an Irishman from Boston, or an odd freight train hopper.

Hi Rose :seeya:

I don't know why, but I've been thinking about this guy all day. More specifically that his face looks "weathered". Then I got to thinking about why type of profession would be a hard labor, outdoor job.

...and then it hit me....

Warehouseman

He looks like a warehouse man to me. You know the kind that unload trucks all day.
I would not be surprised if the perp was 10+ yrs younger than he looks in the sketch.
We saw the video of the gold hunters. I would not pretend to know how old any of the men are.
Its no wonder LE could not place the perp in any age group.

That's it exactly. With this hat, he takes on the persona of a longshoreman from the Chicago docks, an Irishman from Boston, or an odd freight train hopper.
Or a NY cabbie. Back in the day anyway. Thats the point. Forget the hat.

Le said RL "was connected" to the case. This could be as simple as the fact that his land was used for the murders and/or leaving their bodies. Or maybe he is the witness for the sketch.

(I'm so irritated :banghead: just sayin...)

Can you imagine how the girls' families feel, and the people in the community of Delphi? I know this is no epiphany, I just can't believe they haven't found this guy yet. Voice, video, photo...gah just venting.

Or a NY cabbie. Back in the day anyway. Thats the point. Forget the hat.

They need to take this stupid hat out of the sketch lol.
(Sorry LE, I guess you guys know what you're doing....I'll shut up now. I think I'm going to go find the pooping jogger thread or something to cool off now. :wave:)

I can't believe I missed LE saying RL was definitely involved! Do you have any links handy!? That's sort of a big deal, no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here is a link with the transcribed words of Tobe. There is a link here somewhere with him on camera saying it just after RL went to court. http://www.theindychannel.com/news/l...ted-to-murders I'll try to find the actual interview.

Train hopper? That crossed my mind too.
Alot of people have uploaded videos about this case on youtube. You can hear trains going by in the background of videos that were done at the cemetery.

They need to take this stupid hat out of the sketch lol.
(Sorry LE, I guess you guys know what you're doing....I'll shut up now. I think I'm going to go find the pooping jogger thread or something to cool off now. :wave:)

Perhaps the hat/cap is a representation...not something he was necessarily wearing. In my opinion, the hat serves the purpose of concealing the hairline that may not have been visible. Full hairline, receding? I think the hat is designed to keep folks from focusing too much on whether or not he was balding or had a full head of hair....either of which can be altered/faked.

Perhaps the hat/cap is a representation...not something he was necessarily wearing. In my opinion, the hat serves the purpose of concealing the hairline that may not have been visible. Full hairline, receding? I think the hat is designed to keep folks from focusing too much on whether or not he was balding or had a full head of hair....either of which can be altered/faked.

Agreed. Indeed. It's just distracting imo, which is paradoxical to their intent, imo. Wish they'd just crop it to the forehead. Moo.

RoadKing magazine...Trucker News... just about any large truckstop you go to,they have a magazine rack with at least 6 different smaller books/magazines with want ads from various companies.Also the larger truckstops often let companies set-up career kiosks in the parking lot and sometimes inside,depending on size of building.You could contact the big 3. Loves truck stop. Pilot truck stop and TA travel centers.

Bringing this forward, re: keeping those flyers actively distributed.

attachment.php

This is an unusual cap. If he was local and frequently wore this distinctive cap, people would remember it and would have turned him in to LE. He's a transient, IMO. How far away is the nearest train track?

His ears seem to go back as opposed to stick out...? And they don't seem that big? (Gah I hate staring at this image!!) Again, quite a bit of facial contouring (dimples)...and doesn't seem to have much of a turkey gobble (chin)...

After watching the above video clip, I think the longshoreman cap released in the sketch is as accurate as the FBI sketch artist could get. I don't think the sketch artist just drew that specific cap on his head because a hat needed to be drawn there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member