IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know exactly what you mean. Not only might dual victims not have been his original intention, but even if it was, this might not exclude him from single victims obviously due to the aspect of likely escalation.

We've touched on this some, but maybe we really need to dig here more:

http://www.murderdata.org/

Here is a photograph I took of the neighborhood my grandparents had lived in while I was growing up in the 60's. This photo was taken in the last couple of years. I use to play on this street as a kid...... This area is on the list of decreased convictions rates from your link....

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bus stop - Copy.jpg
    Bus stop - Copy.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 578
Have we looked through all the Indiana threads here?

(If Indiana is even relevant in other possibly linked cases; as Foxfire mentioned in a post above re: TK, maybe he relocated his killing field to avoid detection.

We have so many ay threads, resources and material content here on WS that span decades...we've got to make sure we are utilizing them!

Could this sketch be compared to DMV LICENSE ID photos, running records in Indiana and surrounding states? Is there a computer progam that could even do that?? WHO IS HE?? Argh. Praying we get some answers.

Just a few links, I believe the technology exists...

How states use facial recognition to sniff out driver's license fraud
https://www.theverge.com/2016/8/15/12478212/facial-recognition-drivers-license-photo-realid-dmv

Facial recognition database used by FBI is out of control, House committee hears
https://www.theguardian.com/technol...ition-database-fbi-drivers-licenses-passports

"Approximately half of adult Americans’ photographs are stored in facial recognition databases that can be accessed by the FBI, without their knowledge or consent, in the hunt for suspected criminals. About 80% of photos in the FBI’s network are non-criminal entries, including pictures from driver’s licenses and passports. The algorithms used to identify matches are inaccurate about 15% of the time, and are more likely to misidentify black people than white people.

These are just some of the damning facts presented at last week’s House oversight committee hearing, where politicians and privacy campaigners criticized the FBI and called for stricter regulation of facial recognition technology at a time when it is creeping into law enforcement and business."
*more at link

Documents Suggest Vermont’s DMV Illegally Used Facial Recognition Software
http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_t...legally_used_facial_recognition_software.html

"Facial recognition software scans photographs—in this case, those found on*2.6 million*Vermonters’ drivers’ licenses—to create a searchable database of individuals’ likenesses"

Enhanced DMV facial recognition technology helps NY nab 100 ID thievesThe new system doubles number of facial measurement points from 64 to 128.
https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy...ition-technology-helps-ny-nab-100-id-thieves/

The newly upgraded system increases the measurement points of a driver's license picture*from 64 to 128. The DMV said this vastly improves its chances of matching new*photographs with one already in a database of 16 million photos. As many as 8,000 new pictures are added each day.

So, LE mentioned early on they think he might have had a duffle bag. So I would ascertain they think not all is revealed in the still, meaning the duffle bag, so he maybe set it down, or hid it...I'm guessing put it at the foot of the bridge, or even scarier had it already at the murder scene?

We've discussed this, Kill kit supplies? Change of clothes? Gloves?
Or just a drifter?(homeless supplies)...I don't know about this homeless drifter thing...

Then there's the whole Hoosier Hwy thing....

Have we ever mapped out where we think he might have/could have parked in order to a)have a parking spot with least visibility (assuming he drove a car, atv, or motorcycle) b) have the quickest fastest exit, maybe via the Hoosier Hwy. I'm thinking maybe along the road, hidden behind trees...I know the cemetery is an option...

Sorry for going round in circles, don't know what else to do. Hoping we can come up with sooooomething to send to LE, that they might not have already come across (other possible case, etc etc.). Gah I'm so frustrated like we all are. Thanks everyone for sticking around, joining, participating...this one is still keeping me up at night...

I have nearly no life experience in rural America because in my mind that would stick out like a sore thumb on a trail or park. That would strike me as a homeless person who is carrying all their worldly possessions. Is it possible in this area (Delphi) of a walking trail that wouldn't be unusual?? To me that location would also have people thinking, WTH is he doing with a duffle bag??? No?

July 17th:

Abby’s mother, Anna Williams, told ABC News Monday, “We really truly hope that this is the piece of the puzzle that we need to bring justice to our girls.”

I know that they’re [law enforcement is] going to do this. I believe them when they say today’s the day and they’re not gonna stop,” said Williams. “Our faith in the detectives and the local department and our faith in God. Between those two, we’re gonna get ’em.”

“I have faith,” Libby’s grandmother, Becky Patty, said. “I have faith and I’m thankful to law enforcement, to the media, to all the private individuals helping. Between everybody, I’m confident we can catch him.”

http://www.wwgp1050.com/2017/07/17/...elp-crack-unsolved-killings-of-indiana-teens/

"ForensicaGPS™*is an advanced investigative facial recognition solution for law enforcement that addresses law enforcement,*forensic and security personnel’s urgent need to identify suspects from any kind of photographic evidence that captures an image of a suspects face, including those from video surveillance cameras.

ForensicaGPS’s biometric solution allows officers to identify individuals from low-resolution photos or video. ForensicaGPS also features advanced facial recognition technology designed to increase the speed and enhance the accuracy of criminal investigations.

The key to ForensicaGPS’ accuracy is the software’s ability to convert two-dimensional facial images into three-dimensional avatars that can be rotated and viewed from any angle."

http://sketchcop.com/forensicagps/

Have we looked through all the Indiana threads here?

(If Indiana is even relevant in other possibly linked cases; as Foxfire mentioned in a post above re: TK, maybe he relocated his killing field to avoid detection.

We have so many ay threads, resources and material content here on WS that span decades...we've got to make sure we are utilizing them!

I was looking up something you had said about highways....

This is just a interesting piece of information...

http://surewhynotnow.blogspot.com/2016/08/delphi-indiana-bridge-central.html

"The contributions of this paper include: (i) a database containing mugshots and corresponding forensic and composite sketches that will be made available to interested researchers; (ii) a comparison of holistic facial representations versus component based representations for sketch to mugshot matching; and (iii) an analysis of the effect of filtering a mugshot gallery using three sources of demographic information (age, gender and race/ethnicity). Our experimental results show that composite sketches are matched with higher accuracy than forensic sketches to the corresponding mugshots. Both of the face representations studied here yield higher sketch to photo matching accuracy compared to a commercial face matcher."

https://scholars.opb.msu.edu/en/pub...-recognition-forensic-vs-composite-sketches-4

"The contributions of this paper include: (i) a database containing mugshots and corresponding forensic and composite sketches that will be made available to interested researchers; (ii) a comparison of holistic facial representations versus component based representations for sketch to mugshot matching; and (iii) an analysis of the effect of filtering a mugshot gallery using three sources of demographic information (age, gender and race/ethnicity). Our experimental results show that composite sketches are matched with higher accuracy than forensic sketches to the corresponding mugshots. Both of the face representations studied here yield higher sketch to photo matching accuracy compared to a commercial face matcher."

https://scholars.opb.msu.edu/en/pub...-recognition-forensic-vs-composite-sketches-4

This article states that LE face-recognition networks include the faces of over 117 million American adults...wow. Seems like this guy should show up somewhere.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2016/10...rm-of-racial-profiling-by-police-report-says/

"The name "Delphi" has Greek origins from the word "Delphus," which means hollow, or womb. ... Apollo then appointed Pythia as the Oracle of Delphi, and that's where our Delphi comes into play."

Source: Wiki

LE, if you're reading this, and haven't pursued this, mentioning again, maybe check with TOMNOD/digital globe to see if there is anything they can possibly do to help...

So, LE mentioned early on they think he might have had a duffle bag. So I would ascertain they think not all is revealed in the still, meaning the duffle bag, so he maybe set it down, or hid it...I'm guessing put it at the foot of the bridge, or even scarier had it already at the murder scene?

We've discussed this, Kill kit supplies? Change of clothes? Gloves?
Or just a drifter?(homeless supplies)...I don't know about this homeless drifter thing...

Then there's the whole Hoosier Hwy thing....

Have we ever mapped out where we think he might have/could have parked in order to a)have a parking spot with least visibility (assuming he drove a car, atv, or motorcycle) b) have the quickest fastest exit, maybe via the Hoosier Hwy. I'm thinking maybe along the road, hidden behind trees...I know the cemetery is an option...

Sorry for going round in circles, don't know what else to do. Hoping we can come up with sooooomething to send to LE, that they might not have already come across (other possible case, etc etc.). Gah I'm so frustrated like we all are. Thanks everyone for sticking around, joining, participating...this one is still keeping me up at night...
There are camping areas which looked pretty damn close to the CS,IMO,big enough to park 30 cars in.If the perps did not want to have their vehicle seen by parking on the road that runs under the bridge or the cemetery,then the camping area would be the place to park.It could have been that the perps camped there all weekend and waited.

Apparently Libby & Abbey had a day off from school on the 13th, yes? What other businesses might have been closed that day?

Would love to hear from a local....any locals out there watching and reading that could give us a perspective? How is the town holding up? Are they afraid? Any consensus of opinions in the area?

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

My niece goes camping there w/ an organization - Not this year. I won't name the organization, but they were all young girls.
IMO - This BG had to have known this bridge. There is no way he would have felt comfortable walking on this bridge.
I really have nothing more to say, except LE needs to release more info.
I am sickened about these murders!

okaaaaaaayyyy.....well then, that somewhat narrows down our target, doesn't it?
?
I'm not sure; what about the unemployed, or folks involved in the drug trade (manufacturing or distributing). Maybe BG didn't have a traditional job. Just trying to keep all possibilities open.

I don't know if anyone here watches "Live PD" on the A&E network, but they showcased BG's photo and audio after this happened.
When this new sketch was released, nothing.
I'm afraid somehow this new sketch is not receiving the attention it deserves - IMO.

Feb 13 was the observance day of Lincoln's birthday, so banks? government offices?
It wasn't a federal or state holiday in Indiana. Only Illinois, Missouri, Connecticut and New York observe Lincoln's birthday as a state holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member