IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lead investigator said some peoples theories have been close.Sure wish he would have followed that up with which ones.
Running with that comment....what is the most prevalent issue in that area? Its not serial killers. Its drugs.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

?
I'm not sure; what about the unemployed, or folks involved in the drug trade (manufacturing or distributing). Maybe BG didn't have a traditional job. Just trying to keep all possibilities open.

Yes, nothing should be ruled out at this point. As I said upthread, my target is a steel worker from Gary. Given the unemployment rate in Gary, he could very well be unemployed.

I keep looking at the recreations people have put together of the two stills taken, and how they have created an animation of him taking a step. Is it just me, or does his gait look really weird? As if he were injured? And his legs look really skinny in comparison to his body, although that in itself is not particularly uncommon for men who don't work out much.

As much as I hate to suggest this, I would hope those photos are being sent to the VA hospitals in the surrounding areas, especially Gary and Indianapolis....

rsbm
I

As much as I hate to suggest this, I would hope those photos are being sent to the VA hospitals in the surrounding areas, especially Gary and Indianapolis....

This is a good point and idea re: VA hospitals...especially if he has a military background which i think is possible...also, maybe the girls put up a fight, which I so hope they did. In Noelle Paquette's case the perp went to the hospital because he set her body on fire and burned his hand. I've also seen on Forensic Files where a perp went to the hospital for a bite mark on his hand which got severely infected. It wouldn't hurt to get the word out to all the hospitals and VA hospitals. Again, what a task, all the hospitals...

LE can fax the poster to all the hospital admin offices and ask them to show it during staff meetings; post it in the break room....

LE can fax the poster to all the hospital admin offices and ask them to show it during staff meetings; post it in the break room....

Oh this is a great idea. Should someone forward the idea to LE, in case they haven't done this? Or tweet them? Maybe an email can also be sent to the main VA office or something for them to distribute? Thoughts?

The lead investigator said some peoples theories have been close.Sure wish he would have followed that up with which ones.

I heard that interview but I apparently didn't save it and wasn't able to find it again. All I can say is: "Boy, me, too!!"

I'm still seriously thinking that the original intent was not to murder 2 teens and (unless I missed it) LE has never said anything to make me change my mind.

Is there a way to make sure there are flyers at every truck stop, meaning some kind of Trucker's Association we can email? Also, if any of us are traveling, maybe we can hang some up if we happen to be at a truck stop.

Also, maybe email Freightliner, Peterbilt, etc...

Lay that theory on us Henry.
Lovely girls in the wrong place at the wrong time. IMO...the drug community knows who he is. The explosive anger/violence says to me that something big was going down and the girls were witnesses without knowing it. A shame that $250k can't inspire someone. My guess they fear the consequences from others. My speculation.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

As good as that sketch is,would it be possible to use it to get a 3D image? I have seen places that if you send in an image of someone they can make a bust of that person.Would that be something that can be done with just a picture from the front like the sketch or would side shots be necessary? Just thinking that giving the image more depth might help.

What about our UID Moderator Carl? Not sure the mods would consider it a good idea to modify the sketch though...

Is there a way to make sure there are flyers at every truck stop, meaning some kind of Trucker's Association we can email? Also, if any of us are traveling, maybe we can hang some up if we happen to be at a truck stop.

RoadKing magazine...Trucker News... just about any large truckstop you go to,they have a magazine rack with at least 6 different smaller books/magazines with want ads from various companies.Also the larger truckstops often let companies set-up career kiosks in the parking lot and sometimes inside,depending on size of building.You could contact the big 3. Loves truck stop. Pilot truck stop and TA travel centers.

RoadKing magazine...Trucker News... just about any large truckstop you go to,they have a magazine rack with at least 6 different smaller books/magazines with want ads from various companies.Also the larger truckstops often let companies set-up career kiosks in the parking lot and sometimes inside,depending on size of building.You could contact the big 3. Loves truck stop. Pilot truck stop and TA travel centers.

Thank you for this ImnoSherlock (Who says you're no Sherlock! :websleuther: )

Also maybe post on their Facebooks the FBI link so they can hear the audio as well, and share...I'm not on fb...

Early on we tried to get some stuff going on the Indiana hunting and fishing forums...would like to see that angle pursued further as well.

If they are independents, they can put the poster on the back of their trucks.

Whoops I meant *email*. I think faxes went out with the 20 lb. mobile phone in the 80's. Hee hee...showing my age.

When did he say that? Was that recently? I would think LE would have to know who did it to know if the theory was close. I wonder if that means they know who did it but can't prove it ATM?

Eta don't worry Imno, I see you have posted a link now thanks.

Whoops I meant *email*. I think faxes went out with the 20 lb. mobile phone in the 80's. Hee hee...showing my age.
Hey I've got a fax and a lot of solicitors here in UK still have them too as well as a system called DX whatever that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz