IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to make sure there are flyers at every truck stop, meaning some kind of Trucker's Association we can email? Also, if any of us are traveling, maybe we can hang some up if we happen to be at a truck stop.

Also, maybe email Freightliner, Peterbilt, etc...

That's already on my travel plans through PA, WV, OH, IN, IL, MO around mid August --- Hopefully he will already be in custody :jail:

The lead investigator said some peoples theories have been close.Sure wish he would have followed that up with which ones.

Thanks for the link to the video; I transcribed that part.
Here's what he said:

Whoever did this is probably the only person who knows some details of this case. A lot of people think they know and there's are a lot of people in the area, there is a lot of information out there that is known but sometimes it's embellished or over-exaggerated and we just talked to the family the other day to try and squash some rumors.

But the public needs to know that whoever did this, they are the only ones that know, one or two people...however many, we don't know, but if it's one person, he's the only person who knows this ... he's the only one that knows the details...(talks a bit about protecting the integrity of the investigation and going to trial) and people guess and sometimes they get close. When they do that, it jepordizes our investigation and we really frown upon that. We realize everybody wants to help, I mean even within our own community here, there's people out there doing their own investigative work. We appreciate that but sometimes it kind of impedes our investigation so keep calling in tips or leads... let us do our job.

https://youtu.be/BFHQIzJM-yQ

Probably not. The violence that occurred with those 2 sweet girls was on a magnitude 1000 fold higher than a molestation. IMO, this has nothing to do with sexual assault. The violence denotes an anger out of control.....

Any locals have thoughts? Would love to hear....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Link, please as COD hasn't been released. I know there are rumours about COD but nothing I've seen in MSM mentions violence or anger directed towards the girls.

Link, please as COD hasn't been released. I know there are rumours about COD but nothing I've seen in MSM mentions violence or anger directed towards the girls.
Speculation based on the fact we are looking for a killer. It can't be molestation.

For those that have been pursuing some sort of social media aspect connected with this case this article from yesterday shows yet another set of apps and techniques used by online predators.

6 Michigan teens victimized by man accused of targeting young girls for child *advertiser censored*, FBI Says
https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...irls-for-child-*advertiser censored*-fbi-says

On April 10, FBI agents executed a federal search warrant on a man who agreed to speak with law enforcement officers. He said he was part of a group that enticed minor girls to undress, masturbate and engage in sexual acts on web cameras.

Members of the man's group would record the sexual acts and share the videos with other group members, he said.

The man said their targets were mainly girls and women ages 14-18.
He told FBI agents his group started working with another set of individuals about six months ago. The individuals would use a chat room to strategize how to convince the young girls to engage in sexual acts during live streams.

There is an attached court document with the article that has more information.

The lead investigator said some peoples theories have been close.Sure wish he would have followed that up with which ones.

He did not say theories, he said details. There is a big difference as to what peoples theories are and guessing what some of the details that LE is not telling. IMO this is why they did not release the COD or autopsy report

Whoever did this is probably the only person who knows some details of this case. A lot of people think they know and there's are a lot of people in the area, there is a lot of information out there that is known but sometimes it's embellished or over-exaggerated and we just talked to the family the other day to try and squash some rumors.
But the public needs to know that whoever did this, they are the only ones that know, one or two people...however many, we don't know, but if it's one person, he's the only person who knows this ... he's the only one that knows the details...(talks a bit about protecting the integrity of the investigation and going to trial) and people guess and sometimes they get close.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFHQIzJM-yQ&feature=youtu.be

Henry2326,

I agree with you. While there was most likely sexual assault involved, I believe the primary driver was rage. Right around Valentines...that seems to set a lot of people off, but thankfully few go berzerk and murder.

Probably not. The violence that occurred with those 2 sweet girls was on a magnitude 1000 fold higher than a molestation. IMO, this has nothing to do with sexual assault. The violence denotes an anger out of control.....

Any locals have thoughts? Would love to hear....

Did they release information on what happened to them? I am trying to catch up...

Did they release information on what happened to them? I am trying to catch up...

No, those details will only come out during trial. And yes indeed, the Perp will be caught and go to trial. Justice is coming....he *will* be arrested, I have no doubt whatsoever. God Bless LE!

I stumbled on these girls earlier this morning after seeing a post about Tami's unsolved murder on Reddit. The perpetrator or perpetrators may be too old now to be BG, seeing as the girls were found in 1989, but I see similarities. Two teenage girls, found in or very near water, and if I googled correctly, 1 hour and 15 minutes from each other. Maybe I'm just trying to make myself see the similarities, idk. Just wish this waste of humanity was in custody already.

www.websleuths.com/forums/showthrea...s-17-amp-Tami-Gifford-16-Crestview-9-Dec-1988

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

No, those details will only come out during trial. And yes indeed, the Perp will be caught and go to trial. Justice is coming....he *will* be arrested, I have no doubt whatsoever. God Bless LE!

Stopping in to say Hello to all my fellow WS'ers!!!

I was hoping there was good news of an arrest today, but sadly :(

How long is it going to take to get this monster behind :jail:! Just read the comment upthread by Henry2326, I'm sickened.

Been gone all weekend, so I'll have to catch up. Let's hope there won't be a thread #65 and today will be the day!

He did not say theories, he said details. There is a big difference as to what peoples theories are and guessing what some of the details that LE is not telling. IMO this is why they did not release the COD or autopsy report

But the public needs to know that whoever did this, they are the only ones that know, one or two people...however many, we don't know, but if it's one person, he's the only person who knows this ... he's the only one that knows the details...(talks a bit about protecting the integrity of the investigation and going to trial) and people guess and sometimes they get close.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFHQIzJM-yQ&feature=youtu.be
Some could argue that a guess is related to a theory without fact. At any rate,the link is provided.

Maybe it's just me, but this sketch of BG just looks like your typical bullied school boy....now grown up to be a pedophile.

Short and dumpy, grows a beard to look like a man.

But creepy.... and he looks the part

I've had several random thoughts running thru my head....

There is a town called Liberty, Indiana. Could it be possible this creep was looking on the internet for that town and came across Liberty's pictures online?

Somewhat going off that train of thought....

Did anything significant happen 100 years ago on February 13, 1917? World War I was in full swing.

Also going off that train of thought...

Liberty's last name is German. Is there any ties or links to someone searching Liberty Indiana and Germans?

The sketch to me looks like this perp may have German ancestry. Any ethnic ties to the area?

Watching that youtube interview the Interviewer missed a golden opportunity to ask a better question. When talking about eliminating people from the suspect list, the interviewer should have asked, "Are there any people who have lingered on the list for a while that have NOT been able to be removed from the suspect list?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz