IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This question is for the folks who live in Indiana. Is the killers accent local to the area?
Does anyone on the forum have an idea what state the killer is from?
Thats where alot of the media attention should focus on. Thats where LE will get a name from.
Someone knows him.

Maybe we should start with where he is NOT from and narrow it down from there.

Areas Ruled Out:
He doesn't sound like he is from the Chicago land area.
He doesn't sound like he is from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan or the Upper Part of Wisconsin.

Possible Areas:
Indiana
Ohio
Lower Michigan

Can we rule out the Southern States?

IDK with the transplant population in FL, I'm not sure we can rule that out.

So do most posters on here believe these were pre-planned sexually motivated abductions/murders ?

I was just asking my hubby about this the other day. I asked him what other reason would this psycho go after 2 young beautiful girls other than SA. He couldn't come up with a reason. He grew up in a poor area, so I asked him what about drugs? His response was No, he didn't believe so.

I am thinking about the Amber Dubois case and how she was taken. Her killer John Gardner told her he had a gun and he didn't. He told her things would be a lot worse for her if she tried to run. So she got in the car with him. She was 14 and scared. JG took her to a remote area where she was raped and stabbed to death. He was driving around looking for a victim when he saw Amber walking to school. It was a crime of opportunity for him. I think it was the same with BG and Libby and Abby. With JG it wasn't until he killed Chelsea King a year later and he was ID'd through DNA that he confessed to Amber's killing. I am terrified BG will kill again as well. Please get this demon off the streets. I pray he is arrested soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He is an absolute monster it is a relief he is incarcerated for life.

I'm probably going to receive a T.O. for this post, but does anyone think that these murders of two precious girls were somehow drug-related?

Actually, I think it may be however as I said in a previous post "not by the girls" I am not saying I am right or wrong but it is not something I have totally dismissed.

KR
Reacher

So do most posters on here believe these were pre-planned sexually motivated abductions/murders?

Like the drug aspect, gang aspect, seeing something they shouldn't have seen aspect anything and everything possible aspect. It is all still possible. We don't have all the evidence or the clues like LE and trying to put a puzzle together without the full picture. I suspect one or more posters on the forum have the correct scenario.

So in short once again I am undecided however I do lean more towards the girls saw something they shouldn't have seen and a cold-hearted evil person/s without any remorse decided the girls were too much of a risk to his own survival to allow them the freedom to live the rest of their lives.

All JMPO

KR Reacher

I am not talking about "the trail" but the empty private properties at the secluded south end in the direction this guy was heading.

WADR what is the evidence for an "organised" murder, as you have said, as opposed to a "random" or drug induced one? Where does your "100%" statement originate? My "evidence" is the similar murder of young Skyla and Taylor who were shot multiple times by a guy who thought they were "monsters". He was only discovered when he shot his GF some years later.

AJMO

there is no evidence they went off the trail and on to anyone's private property. the fact that the perpetrator had a gun or weapon makes this an organized crime, also that the bodies were likely moved away from the crime scene. MOO

there is no evidence they went off the trail and on to anyone's private property. the fact that the perpetrator had a gun or weapon makes this an organized crime, also that the bodies were likely moved away from the crime scene. MOO
The bridge itself is private property. Do you have a link for the gun fact? I thought that was spec and didn't know LE had confirmation. That would be significant.

Sorry all, got distracted watching the eclipse :blush:
Thread #66 is ready for you, please move over. this one is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz