IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adjusted distances, approximate timeline and assumed location of "Down the Hill". Credit to GH and my own research:

-Nin
Where was the drop off point? Where was the pick up point supposed to be?

I think BG is luckier than he is smart. Anyone else think he approached the Bridge from the SE end and walked to the north side to wait for the girls to arrive? I believe he had to have some knowledge that no one was home at the house at the SE end of the bridge. (The house at the end of the pvt dr).

Question: did the girls come to the bridge from Libby's house? Or Abby's? I know they were dropped off on the north side. Just trying to figure out where they came from.

I do not think BG intentionally had the girls cross the creek. I think they were trying to get away from him and he ended up catching up to them. He could have taken the girls a few different ways when they got down the hill to the gravel rd.

1. That house at the end of the pvt dr.
2. He could have had a car parked anywhere along that gravel rd. Maybe BG originally planned to kidnap the girls but they put up too much of a fight. And when they crossed the creek, he had no choice but to kill them and get outta there.

I'm curious to know who owned/ lived in the house at the end of the pvt dr prior to the current owners.

All of this is my own opinion. Just throwing ideas out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regarding BG approaching..if he was specifically targeting the girls, or if he was specifically targeting females, or if he was specifically targeting humans it would all depend on how he got to the area and where his vehicle was parked, if he had one.

Lets say he is in his planning stages of locating a possible victim or victims, he would scout the area while most likely avoiding to be seen by other hikers. That may or may not be true. If he is not a local, he will be less caring about being seen IMO. In order to control who is approaching the bridge area - if that's how he operates- he would have to move from the NW end of the trail(s) towards the bridge. If he is not trying to "herd" his victims onto a particular location, then he would just follow someone and making sure, nobody is close behind him.

Look at the map. From the point the girls were dropped off to the NW end of the bridge (the end of the official trail and the beginning of the privately owned bridge) there is only one curvature he had to watch knowing if anyone was behind him/them:

attachment.php

(curve picture in map credit to GH video)

If BG is not a local he may or may not have known, that the bridge was not part of the trail system. Even less chance for folks to enter it. Also, he may or may not have known, that there was no school that day. We just don't know, who he was targeting and if.

Again, I would say he approached from the NW side and very possibly followed the girls after they had been dropped off. He could see now who was in front of him and who was or wasn't behind him.

ALL IMO

-Nin

Attachments

• map straight parts.jpg
    map straight parts.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 515
Where was the drop off point? Where was the pick up point supposed to be?

See the above map for drop off point. We- the public- do not know, if the girls would have been picked up at that same spot or not.

ALL IMO

-Nin

See the above map for drop off point. We- the public- do not know, if the girls would have been picked up at that same spot or not.

ALL IMO

-Nin
Thanks Nin! I wasn't sure if the pick up spot had surfaced in the media and I had missed it. Your work is awesome!

Possible. What makes it so hard to see is the light hitting the waist area from different angles, as the individual is making a turn, and making the object looking dimensional from appearing what looks like a bag of some kind to suggesting it could be a glove or gloves:

attachment.php

If it's a shirttail, it is unclear, if it's the blue, yellow or red part, or all of it:

attachment.php

All IMO

-Nin
To me it's always looked like a hoodie under his jacket. After I saw the LE sketch it makes sense to me. He's wearing the cap under the hood. But I'm open to discussion.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

So much but so little.

I keep coming back to how he didn't look nervous walking across that bridge. Just strolling across, hands in pockets (presumably). I dunno, I think he's been on the bridge a lot at some point in his life OR is somehow familiar and at ease with walking on high, rickety things that would be challenging/scary to a novice.

That's my thought from back in Feb when we first saw him on there, like he was a "regular" to the bridge and still my thoughts today. I just can't reconcile that he chanced out there on that bridge for the first time that day and wasn't at least a little bit wary.

Not much help, sorry.

JMO

A question for locals: have flyers with the sketch of BG been distributed in and around Delphi? Are fliers still being posted? Any billboards in Delphi area with the BG?

The sketch of BG gave me cold chills the first few times I saw it. Now I feel disgusted when I look at it. He looks as if he is just about to break into a smile. He looks smug . And he looks evil.

Continued prayers for the families & for the people of Delphi.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Just for clarification, that was a digital camera.

Similar deal in my mind, though. The media can still be retrieved from whatever memory device is in it. Card. Solid state. Etc.

gaah! you're right ... my mistake. Thank you for the clarification!

Its time for LE to show him walking and talking.
I want this *advertiser censored* caught.

Anyone want to walk/wade across the creek (to see how that goes) this Feb? Seems like that would be hard for a perp to plan that with all the variables...

Maybe someone can take one for the team. That's where the real sleuthing comes in. One time a member even took some pills for sleuthing purposes...(anyone remember that?

Again, I would say he approached from the NW side and very possibly followed the girls after they had been dropped off. He could see now who was in front of him and who was or wasn't behind him.

ALL IMO

-Nin

Hopefully I'm doing this right and respectfully snipped to your summary. I agree with your theory.

IMO, BG scouted the trails earlier in the day. Once he was aware if anyone else was around, he went back to either his parked vehicle or slightly off the trail and waited for a potential victim(s). When the girls are dropped off, he knew no one else was around and followed them while keeping an eye behind him. Once he saw the girls at the bridge, sadly they were cut off from an escape route.

Its time for LE to show him walking and talking.
I want this *advertiser censored* caught.

I listed my thoughts in the previous thread but IMO the police don't have it. Otherwise, why wouldn't they show him walking? They obviously have the video to grab screenshots of BG so why not show him walking if it's on the video.

There is a reason they aren't. Something either jeopardizes the case or the girls are heard or something. But they have probably everything up until the attack imo. If nothing else they have audio of possibly everything if it was still recording after it was dropped etc.

Are these in addition to the ones a few days ago? They do look like they are different to me. I counted approx 30 white male perps here.
Yes 'cause I don't see Granny as pic #1 so these seem different.

Then I need to ask why is he hiding it in his clothing? I could see a backpack. Besides he's to hefty to be a meth user imo.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Because it is illegal and he doesnt want it seen. It could be in a small rucksack under his clothes. Also, if you look at his legs, they are really skinny actually. Just playing devil's advocate so we cover all bases. I don't even want to look at the - just want him caught and in :jail: today.

Yes 'cause I don't see Granny as pic #1 so these seem different.
yes but there are a few Aunties in there. So how many arrests now and were the others Johnson county too? I have read that indiana is the top of the list of states for drug crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member