IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I listed my thoughts in the previous thread but IMO the police don't have it. Otherwise, why wouldn't they show him walking? They obviously have the video to grab screenshots of BG so why not show him walking if it's on the video.
Guessing that it was a very brief video of him. ?

Photos of this killer need to be put up in soup kitchens and homeless shelters along freight hoppers routes. If people on Webseluths would copy his photo, mail it to soup kitchens in their state, and ask them to post the reward and phone number , it could help.

Photos of this killer need to be put up in soup kitchens and homeless shelters along freight hoppers routes. If people on Webseluths would copy his photo, mail it to soup kitchens in their state, and ask them to post the reward and phone number , it could help.

Great suggestion! Will do. East Texas here, but you never know. If he's running I figure he'll go further north or way south. They usually do.

i wonder if he drowned them.

sorry, Im trying to understand the crossing.

I think he's local, not a drifter not a trucker, if he was a trucker, where was his semi?

what is the pig place? is it a slaughterhouse?

this man was prepared, he showed up ready...he approached with purpose...he lives nearby, or a town over, this is a known trail that he has known for fishing, boy scouts , high school etc. ..he may have suggested this place when he lured the girl sand they lied to their parents to meet him there.

he fantasizes murdering, torturing and the ensuing pain and torture of loved ones and community.

he spends a great deal of time fantasizing about killing young girls. He is a pedophile and has a type. He is a control freak and is a task master.

he may have daughters

he has a secret life on the internet

could have met these girls on a crime sleuthing site?

he is responsible for other murders in and around places he has lived.

why do i think he's local?

because he knows this obscure trail and he had no trouble finding the girls and concealing his doings.

he is not an anger killer, he is methodical and knows his desired outcome.

the murders are purely sadistic/sexual.

OMO

Jmo but unless he knew the girls or their families (and maybe even then) I just can't see any motive other than the "usual" meaning sexual assault ending in murder. Nothing else rings true for me at all. I just can't buy into any sort of revenge, insta-rage, hiking rage, and especially the "saw something" theory. when girls around their age group are murdered by middle-aged men...jmo there is a twisted sexual motive there somewhere.

JMO

Just to clarify, that is the Wabash River, not Deer Creek.

I appreciate your stating that as fact, Falling Down, for I had the location pegged as being at the Tippecanoe in Monticello, IN.

I've been starting at these pictures for 30 mins and to me it looks like the brown part is his hooded sweatshirt (color matches the hood seen under coat) and his hand is gripping something he is holding in his pocket. I think he is definitely grabbing something because of the way his arm is tensed like he is making a fist/gripping something. I am convinced something else besides his hand is in his pocket however because looking at his arm in those angles, there is no way (unless he had unusually long arms) that his hand would extend that long.

Just my thoughts flipping through these pictures!
That was my thought when I first saw the pictures. It looks to me like he has his right hand in the pocket of a hoodie he's wearing under the jacket, and his left hand is in the pocket of his jeans.

Jmo but unless he knew the girls or their families (and maybe even then) I just can't see any motive other than the "usual" meaning sexual assault ending in murder. Nothing else rings true for me at all. I just can't buy into any sort of revenge, insta-rage, hiking rage, and especially the "saw something" theory. when girls around their age group are murdered by middle-aged men...jmo there is a twisted sexual motive there somewhere.

JMO
The only other possibility I see is someone who kills for the sake of killing, but I think those are also rare. If neither girl was sexually assaulted, it's also possible that he is into necrophilia and the phone ringing ~3:00 spooked him and sent him running before he had actually done anything with their bodies. I find that a bit hard to believe too though. MOO

Hmmm... we have been discussing someone familiar with the area, possibly used to high places. Is there any way to know when that cell tower was built? How big of a crew does it take to construct one? Who owns it? Does anyone live on-site (perhaps in a trailer) while a cell tower is being constructed?
What type of maintenance do they require.
I apologize in advance that I am unable to do much sleuthing these days. I do hope for justice for these young girls

This is the response from our very own map maker, Skibaboo, whose knowledge I shall rely upon.

As far as I know the case map is not wrong. There are only 2 cell towers in Delphi itself, off N Wells, marked on the map. The tower near to RL's property was decommissioned as a tower in 2014 and now is used as a transmitter.

No the case map was not based on GH's info, it was created before he made his videos, the only information on the map that includes GH's work is the locations on the bridge of Abby and BG.

That was my thought when I first saw the pictures. It looks to me like he has his right hand in the pocket of a hoodie he's wearing under the jacket, and his left hand is in the pocket of his jeans.

The only other possibility I see is someone who kills for the sake of killing, but I think those are also rare. If neither girl was sexually assaulted, it's also possible that he is into necrophilia and the phone ringing ~3:00 spooked him and sent him running before he had actually done anything with their bodies. I find that a bit hard to believe too though. MOO

Surely if he heard a phone ring, he would have found it and taken it?

Just to clarify, that is the Wabash River, not Deer Creek.

I appreciate your stating that as fact, Falling Down, for I had the location pegged as being at the Tippecanoe in Monticello, IN.

It is the Tippecanoe River in Monticello, not Wabash River:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Abby fishing bridge location.png
    Abby fishing bridge location.png
    849 KB · Views: 346
  • Abby fishing bridge.jpg
    Abby fishing bridge.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 345
  • abby fishing FB.jpg
    abby fishing FB.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 348

I think he's local, not a drifter not a trucker, if he was a trucker, where was his semi?

this man was prepared, he showed up ready...he approached with purpose...he lives nearby, or a town over, this is a known trail that he has known for fishing, boy scouts , high school etc. ..he may have suggested this place when he lured the girl sand they lied to their parents to meet him there.

he fantasizes murdering, torturing and the ensuing pain and torture of loved ones and community.

he spends a great deal of time fantasizing about killing young girls. He is a pedophile and has a type. He is a control freak and is a task master.

he may have daughters

because he knows this obscure trail and he had no trouble finding the girls and concealing his doings.

OMO
I don't believe he's a pedophile. These girls were too old. Possibly a hebephile.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Minazoe: Once again your post rings true to me. Good profile; agree.

It is the Tippecanoe River in Monticello, not Wabash River:

Respectfully snipped the photos for space.

NIN, my favorite hat is off to you, once again! Monticello, it is!

Interestingly, my BG has deleted his fishing photo that's taken from almost the same location. However, I learned a tough lesson to SS everything and no longer rely upon links.

Regarding BG approaching..if he was specifically targeting the girls, or if he was specifically targeting females, or if he was specifically targeting humans it would all depend on how he got to the area and where his vehicle was parked, if he had one.

Lets say he is in his planning stages of locating a possible victim or victims, he would scout the area while most likely avoiding to be seen by other hikers. That may or may not be true. If he is not a local, he will be less caring about being seen IMO. In order to control who is approaching the bridge area - if that's how he operates- he would have to move from the NW end of the trail(s) towards the bridge. If he is not trying to "herd" his victims onto a particular location, then he would just follow someone and making sure, nobody is close behind him.

Look at the map. From the point the girls were dropped off to the NW end of the bridge (the end of the official trail and the beginning of the privately owned bridge) there is only one curvature he had to watch knowing if anyone was behind him/them:

attachment.php

(curve picture in map credit to GH video)

If BG is not a local he may or may not have known, that the bridge was not part of the trail system. Even less chance for folks to enter it. Also, he may or may not have known, that there was no school that day. We just don't know, who he was targeting and if.

Again, I would say he approached from the NW side and very possibly followed the girls after they had been dropped off. He could see now who was in front of him and who was or wasn't behind him.

ALL IMO

-Nin

Jumping off this. One premise could be that BG had already gone to the area of the bridge and even all the way across it prior to the girls arriving. He would know there was no one there at the time. In this way he would also know that the girls would be the only ones there and he would only have to account for anyone else arriving after them. Presumably he could not know that the girls would even be coming.

So, where would BG be at the time the girls arrived? There is a curve at the top north that takes the trail back toward the Freedom Bridge so visibility of the trail and the girls from beyond that curve would be prohibitive. If BG was where the girls were dropped off I don't know that we would have had such a long period of time to a sketch but then again the person that dropped off the girls may not have noticed.

So, when looking at the lay of the land and presuming a "run" to know there was no one there it suggests that it would be very possible that the girls and BG crossed paths at some time prior to the final encounter. Perhaps with BG heading back toward the Freedom Bridge to see if there is anyone coming that would spoil his intentions. We know BG was not in view at 2:07pm. But he had to be somewhere. So it could be the case that he was now back on his way to the bridge knowing that only the two girls (and making sure along the way) are the only people there besides him.

Surely if he heard a phone ring, he would have found it and taken it?

Like I said, I find it hard to believe that's what happened. It is always possible that he took the time to find the phone and either smash it or throw it into the creek before taking off. I really think the most likely reason for their deaths was, as you put it, the "usual" motive. MOO

Is that something you'd wear high boots for?

Yes. Growing up in Wisconsin, I saw people in high boots when wade fishing. Many wore hip-boots, but sometimes shorter (reaching up to the knee) boots.

he may have daughters

OMO
There is no reason to believe there was communication between them before they were all on the path. If they went to meet him, then why be suspicious and record him?

If he was communicating with one or both, he would likely know one or both had a cell phone. Clearly, he didn't know one was recording, and didn't bother to check if his picture was taken... if he was stalking them for a significant amount of time, he'd have seen them taking pictures.

It's unlikely a child predator would go to a hiking path and hope to find some children alone. Who, in this day and age, lets their young girls go walk in the bush alone? It's a rare occurrence. Child predators tend to hunt where kids are. Malls, sports games, playgrounds, schools, residential neighborhoods... if they hunt at all. The typical child predator assaults children they have easy access to like family, friends, or children in their care.

This looks more like a crime of opportunity. Had someone been on the path within eyesight of them, we'd likely be discussing a completely different victim. Perhaps a woman who went for a jog on the trail alone.

Delphi has a population of about 3000 people. If he was local, everyone in town could identify who is in that picture.

Just to clarify, because this has been discussed:

"Who, in this day and age, lets their young girls go walk in the bush alone?"

and it has been stated that for the area they lived, it was not unusual at all.

also: Delphi has a population of about 3000 people. If he was local, everyone in town could identify who is in that picture.

Members here who live in very small (if not smaller towns) have opined they don't know many of the people in their own neighborhood.

I
find it hard to believe that one would know each of the 3000 people in town.

Also, when you state something is "unlikely", what do you base that opinon on if I may ask? Gut feeling, research? Having been here since thread one, I am curious how you arrive at your conclusions.
There is no reason to believe there was communication between them before they were all on the path. If they went to meet him, then why be suspicious and record him?

If he was communicating with one or both, he would likely know one or both had a cell phone. Clearly, he didn't know one was recording, and didn't bother to check if his picture was taken... if he was stalking them for a significant amount of time, he'd have seen them taking pictures.

It's unlikely a child predator would go to a hiking path and hope to find some children alone. Who, in this day and age, lets their young girls go walk in the bush alone? It's a rare occurrence. Child predators tend to hunt where kids are. Malls, sports games, playgrounds, schools, residential neighborhoods... if they hunt at all. The typical child predator assaults children they have easy access to like family, friends, or children in their care.

This looks more like a crime of opportunity. Had someone been on the path within eyesight of them, we'd likely be discussing a completely different victim. Perhaps a woman who went for a jog on the trail alone.

Delphi has a population of about 3000 people. If he was local, everyone in town could identify who is in that picture.

also: Delphi has a population of about 3000 people. If he was local, everyone in town could identify who is in that picture.

Members here who live in very small (if not smaller towns) have opined they don't know many of the people in their own neighborhood.

I find it hard to believe that one would know each of the 3000 people in town.
Also, when you state something is "unlikely", what do you base that opinon on if I may ask? Gut feeling, research? Having been here since thread one, I am curious how you arrive at your conclusions.

RBBM and colored red for clarification.

My DH grew up in a village of 500. He indicated he definitely did not know everyone who resided there.

I find it hard to believe that one would know each of the 3000 people in town.
Just thought that I'd add that I lived in a town of under 400 for several years when I was young, and I didn't know all of the people my own age (I moved out when I was about 20). I doubt that I would have recognized many of the adults in town (especially from nearby farms) if I saw a picture of them. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member