IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am afraid I do not have your confidence that this is so easy to do with encrypted apps that are designed not to be traceable.
It does happen. Look at the LISK case. I do not believe it happened in this case though.

When LE used the expression "no blue eyes" as they did, it almost certainly was an implicit admission that they indeed have DNA, but that it did not provide them with a database match. Consequently, the next step for them was to have a Parabon Pheontyping Snapshot report created, which provided them with the recently released composite image. As an example, here is an actual Snapshot creation of a suspect in a 1986 murder who has yet to be identified, much less apprehended. (Note the "99% confidence" that his eyes are brown/hazel, i.e., not blue.)

Or LE was angling toward an unsolved case they believe is similar and they have a Parabon generated image that they thought might possibly be BG and that is what they showed to these witnesses as a starting point and the witnesses just added in details about any beard, mustache, etc. I would hope they did not do that but that is the only other alternative to having DNA of BG and still end up with a sketch that bears so many similarities to a parabon generated image.

Rodney Alcala. Smart woman to pay attention to her instincts. Brrrr!!! You know he was buzzing for weeks after doing something so risky and fooling everyone (almost).

He is an absolute monster.

Or LE was angling toward an unsolved case they believe is similar and they have a Parabon generated image that they thought might possibly be BG and that is what they showed to these witnesses as a starting point and the witnesses just added in details about any beard, mustache, etc. I would hope they did not do that but that is the only other alternative to having DNA of BG and still end up with a sketch that bears so many similarities to a parabon generated image.
Its amazing what DNA can reveal.
Quick story. A woman was killed. There was only one thing that connected her and the suspect. Her cat. Hair from her cat was found in the trunk of the killers car. Hair from her cat fell off her clothes in his trunk. DNA match.

You can find statistics all over the internet about high risk crimes indicating experienced criminals. :) As far as my post you quoted, DarkSkink and I were discussing SK traits as they theoretically relate to this crime. My original post he responded to was full of IMOs. If you follow the posts back the context will be apparent. I'd been speculating since my original post.

Edited to say the high degree of risk in this crime is the evidence I'm referring to. Sorry!
You said "the evidence indicates he's experienced" and I thought you were talking about BG when you said "he". I was following the convo.

Within the range of possibilities, some of which Rosesfromangels was mentioning, the killer might very well have been in communication with one of the girls. It is within the range of options or potentials.

Roses' reference to Abby doing the savvy internet communications work instead of the killer fits with the idea that was floated in earlier threads (somewhere in the past 65 threads) that the girls might have been drawn to the site believing they would be solving a mystery (the teen age interest to be detectives).

With that, younger and probably more tech savvy Abby might have been practicing electronic operational security, and not the killer (whom we are assuming here not to be tech savvy). If she was doing standard obfuscation, it would have potentially obscured the killer's information (potentially).

The fact her parents thought she was going on the spur of the moment day out to take photos is something that happens to a lot of parents -- the kids lie. Most likely, if they were in contact with the killer, they wouldn't want to tell their parents they were meeting an on-line contact who promised to help them solve a mystery.

This is a series of "if - then" assumptions that are drawn from earlier postings in the threads and are alluded to in Rosesfromangels write-up. I hope this provides some clarity.

Thx. I was out and about so lagging here. Yes, this is precisely what I meant to infer mrtnira. Thank you.
Kids have all sorts of tricks to evade parental detection while online. Libby's other friends should be grilled extensively on this point. I'd be very surprised if an alter ego weren't found online, and potentially discussions with this Perp.

Its amazing what DNA can reveal.
Quick story. A woman was killed. There was only one thing that connected her and the suspect. Her cat. Hair from her cat was found in the trunk of the killers car. Hair from her cat fell off her clothes in his trunk. DNA match.

Yes, it's amazing. As a bit of a lark I had my DNA done through Ancestry. I thought I'd be a smart alec and see if this was just money-making hocus pocus. I used a fake, very ethnic name thinking they would quickly go in that direction. Not a chance. They nailed my origins (which I knew already), and they even matched me to some of my first cousins, even with the red herring name I used. Pretty cool....I was impressed.

From the video I saw taken by a local tv station on the 14th and other video taken by a individual a few days later the creek was only ankle deep across from the cs. Also a large area in the center of the creek was dry. It's possible they only got their feet wet.

I also believe it would have been extremely difficult to move them. Imo he didn't.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Someone about 30 threads back posted info from a website stating the water was actually higher then normal and in the center waist deep. I cannot find that post now. Just thought I would mention it.

It's entirely possible he's a simple rapist. Any previous experiences may have been hiking trail sexual assaults. Serial killers typically want more personal time with the victim. Usually, it's kidnap and dump, rather than assault and leave.

There is also the possibility of a partner, so potentially it's a couple of drifters that stopped for some sexual activity, the only way drifters can usually get sexual activity. By force.
It's very possible he did want to kidnap then could not control the girls.

What's to say he wasn't walking in the other direction when he came upon them, and then turned around after they passed each other? That may be part of what set off the girls' suspicions.

Was he aware of the home? Once committed, would he have cared? He somehow got them to comply to go down the hill, so it's likely he was confident they would comply from that point on.
That is exactly what I stated a few posts before yours.

It's very possible he did want to kidnap then could not control the girls.
Perhaps, but then he would likely have grabbed them somewhere near his vehicle. He risks having to walk past witnesses by being so far down the path.

The fact he chose to act out of the way and in the bush hints that the act was intended to be performed there on the spot, somewhere without witnesses.

Perhaps, but then he would likely have grabbed them somewhere near his vehicle. He risks having to walk past witnesses by being so far down the path.

The fact he chose to act out of the way and in the bush hints that the act was intended to be performed there on the spot, somewhere without witnesses.
The somewhere could have simply been down the hill? They run try to escape and run across the water?
We don't know at this point in time he didn't walk past witnesses, unfortunately.

I really do not know, just too many realistic possibilities in this case.

You just brought up a horrifying thought...

What if the perp had Libby video it? Could that be the twist?

If that is the case, then I whole hardheartedly believe he is a SK.
What and left the phone on purpose? Hmmm hadn't thought of that. Why would he/they do that and just the audio? Taunting?

There is no indication that there was previous communication in this case however.

In a double murder case, LE can and will execute subpoenas and search warrants to obtain information from companies that provide Internet Service, web pages, communication apps, text services, cell services.

By now, they would have been able to track this person down, if not contact him directly to set up a trap.

How would we know if there had been prior communication? Remember LE's warning "know what your kids are up to" . Perhaps they have suspicious activity.

At a minimum they will have the cell phone numbers on the towers at the relevant times. I know there are burner phones (no contract) but they should be traceable to the point of sale.

AJMO

With the number of people who are having a hard time reconciling the BG picture and the sketch picture, is it possible LE DOES have DNA and the sketch is of the 2nd perp and the two look similar? Brothers, perhaps??
Yes most of those who commented thought the sketch and still of BG did not look like the same person, me included, so the two perp theory is a thought. One waiting at the private property end and the second being BG approaching from the north end. LE have stated they are not sure if the voice is BG.

Someone about 30 threads back posted info from a website stating the water was actually higher then normal and in the center waist deep. I cannot find that post now. Just thought I would mention it.
There is the evidence of the helicopter video footage showing the searchers linking hands going across the Creek. It's in the media thread.

I am beginning to think he did have a vehicle parked DTH and when the girls saw it they ran for the Creek but he followed. There is nothing else that indicates he was walking around after the crime with wet clothes or mud or blood or even a bit dishevelled with defensive wounds on him. JMO.

Puggle, forgive me but I am not following your comments here. It sounds like you are channeling info?

Mind is saying he went there to do a deal and came across the girls... and those scared witnesses were more worried about implicating themselves in something bigger

eta the billboards don't mean he is not local. MOO

Lol.... No certainly not channelling.

I apologise its just the way I write.

My post was an idea/theory of what may have happened and under what circumstances it could have occured ..... I probably should have put the IMO this is just a possible scenario.

Ohh Jim M ..... I swear it wasn't me who made your power go out.

Puggle x

When LE used the expression "no blue eyes" as they did, it almost certainly was an implicit admission that they indeed have DNA, but that it did not provide them with a database match. Consequently, the next step for them was to have a Parabon Pheontyping Snapshot report created, which provided them with the recently released composite image. As an example, here is an actual Snapshot creation of a suspect in a 1986 murder who has yet to be identified, much less apprehended. (Note the "99% confidence" that his eyes are brown/hazel, i.e., not blue.)

One in six Americans have blue eyes. Lots of luck on this one...

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/18/world/americas/18iht-web.1018eyes.3199975.html

The sketch looks like a Caucasian male. Most workers at IPC are non-Caucasian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pennypiper