IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether the girls crossed the creek or not, did not make any difference in this horrid crime against them. The constant bickering now, and one or two persons trying to insist their pov is the only one is only causing dissension. Have your theory, I'll have mine and keep hoping that this sick is caught, he won't be caught crossing the freaking creek!
It also doesn't get solved by completely ignoring the time from the moment they were taken, to the time they were found. There is no getting away from the route they took. It's actually critical information, in this case, and in almost all cases.

How can you even discuss any of what happened without considering the actual events of the day? If his pants were wet in the picture, that's pretty critical no? They are dry. That's very telling. No?

Someone put themselves into the perp's head, and described what it might be like walking through brush with no leaves on it. Yes, now take that a step further... it's too see through and doesn't cover sound. You need to go somewhere more remote.

Why would you risk losing them in the creek or crossing a cold creek in the winter? Because you have gone too far, and if you don't cross that creek, then you get caught.

That is called profiling. That is called sleuthing.

A little earlier in the thread, when discussing the 'Holeman' interview... someone mentioned his slip of the word 'her', or 'she', I forget.. can someone lmk what that was about? Where abouts in the interview might I find that... what was it in regard to? TY!!

just random, but..I feel like BG looks kind of long and tall in one of the images, and then in another he looks short in the leg and kinda Fred Flinstoneish..Its hard to get a feeling for anything.

the way this case is going down I feel like they might be trying to lure him based on some internet information they have from the girls.

I think the pool molester guy looks just like BG. wonder what he does for a living, what his hair looked like in feb. how far is Carmel from Delphi?

interesting that pool guy tries to molest multiple girls..they have to be looking at him.

Pray for Houston tonight and give Red Cross if you can!

MOO

MOO

Have LE mentioned if they are/have requested a "Tower Dump" .... to track n trace any/all cell phones within the area of Monon Bridge on the date/time.

?? Would it be feasible ... due to the Hoosier-Heartland Hwy .... Maybe too much traffic ?? ........ needle in a haystack situation.

I hope they have given it a shot though .....

A little earlier in the thread, when discussing the 'Holeman' interview... someone mentioned his slip of the word 'her', or 'she', I forget.. can someone lmk what that was about? Where abouts in the interview might I find that... what was it in regard to? TY!!
Youtube Officials hold conference in Delphi slayings.

I have lived most of my life in the Indianapolis, Indiana area.

Most people in the Indianapolis area have no accent. I would say we speak no different than most of the National newscaster do.
To me, that is not a northern or a southern accent.

In rural areas in Indiana (Delphi included) many people do speak with a southern accent. I do not know why, but they do.

As you get into southern Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee, you will hear southern accents in the large cities also.

I'm guessing that LE has a good idea from the audio how long it took to get from the bridge to the crime scene. If the audio stayed on, it would've captured the beginning ("down the hill") and the ending (the stuff of nightmares). If it all happened in a matter of minutes, then LE probably has an idea what route to the crime scene is likely and what other routes are unlikely.

They know exactly what happened when and where. They are only working on the who and why.

ALL IMO

-Nin

I hope LE used a Stingray phone tracker. It can be used in the event the killer were to call LE.

Have LE mentioned if they are/have requested a "Tower Dump" .... to track n trace any/all cell phones within the area of Monon Bridge on the date/time.

?? Would it be feasible ... due to the Hoosier-Heartland Hwy .... Maybe too much traffic ?? ........ needle in a haystack situation.

I wondered that too.

RL was allowed to be talked about in these threads as LE interest, it even had a 1st splash on every thread. LE did in fact need to look further into him and they have not cleared him publicly that I saw.

IMO no it's not him, I will not have my words twisted. Even going near this subject with a 10' pole is a headache. It's been debated back and forth for half of the 66 threads at least. Those were some incredible well meaning posters who put a lot of research and time into it. My respect to them and they are missed.

What you did post was a radio hosts opined piece, which is fine. It's just not that simple, imo.

There are more articles, but I'm not going to post every single one. And he quoted the Sheriff, so I don't think it's just an "opinion".

"Logan is not facing any charges in connection with the girls’ disappearance or murders. The Carroll County sheriff said he is "still involved" with the investigation, but is not considered a suspect."

http://www.wibc.com/news/local-news/...r-ronald-logan

I believe RL not being a suspect is also mentioned in the interview transcribed by Spellbound. I've read at least three articles that make it very clear RL is not a suspect. LE reps state this. Google it.

I wondered about this way back when. Seems like a fairly rural area, worth a shot. But I don't know anything about the tower situation there or how much population they cover. Still...with ever-improving technology, I would not be shocked if pinpointing every phone number within a a half mile radius at 3pm, i.e might be possible.

I'm sure this next has already been covered, but just curious about something and I don't have time to go through every post:

For those who have been following the case for awhile, is that the Monon High Bridge behind where Abigail is fishing in the picture below?

If so, isn't that the same side of the creek where the girls were found?

attachment.php

http://www.newsiosity.com/articles/...photos-have-something-eerie-hiding-them-plain

Attachments

• Abigail Fishing near bridge.jpg
    Abigail Fishing near bridge.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 344
I wondered about this way back when. Seems like a fairly rural area, worth a shot. But I don't know anything about the tower situation there or how much population they cover. Still...with ever-improving technology, I would not be shocked if pinpointing every phone number within a a half mile radius at 3pm, i.e might be possible.

I think I read somewhere that there was a tower near to the trails that had disrupted service. But the girls must have gotten some kind of reception because they did successfully post a snapchat at around 2:07 PM.

One thing that everyone pretty much has nowadays is a cell phone of some kind. If the killer is hiding in plain sight, he may be one of those guys with a family or a girlfriend, someone he might have told he was somewhere other than the trail that day--while he was at the trail. Or maybe he called in sick for work. Who knows?

It might be too much of a needle in a haystack if the tower pinged also services Hoosier Highway or the town proper, but it would be interesting to know if they tried.

I'm sure this next has already been covered, but just curious about something and I don't have time to go through every post:

For those who have been following the case for awhile, is that the Monon High Bridge behind where Abigail is fishing in the picture below?

If so, isn't that the same side of the creek where the girls were found?

attachment.php

http://www.newsiosity.com/articles/...photos-have-something-eerie-hiding-them-plain

This is in Monticello at the Tippecanoe River, not Deer Creek or Wabash River.

-Nin

I have lived most of my life in the Indianapolis, Indiana area.

Most people in the Indianapolis area have no accent. I would say we speak no different than most of the National newscaster do.
To me, that is not a northern or a southern accent.

In rural areas in Indiana (Delphi included) many people do speak with a southern accent. I do not know why, but they do.

As you get into southern Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee, you will hear southern accents in the large cities also.

Thanks for the info! What about northern Indiana? Do they also have the "newscaster" accent or do they start to sound like people in Toledo, or Michigan, areas do?

In the place I grew up, even though it was "northern," there was a significant subset of the population that spoke with a southern accent due to the migrations of people from the south during the 1950s and 1960s to find industrial jobs in northern cities. That's one of the things in my mind as I listen to "Down the hill." So you would agree that there is a band across southern Indiana and adjoining states where there is one common local accent that sounds southern?

Sorry .... I know it can be frustrating when someone asks questions which may have been covered in the past .... which I may be about to do ...

So please scroll by me if this question is annoying...

Q: Have the police came out and said positively that the man in the photo and the sketch is the Killer, or simply their main suspect at this time?

The reason I ask.....

In another case I was following a few years ago .... They found a murdered childs decomposed body beside a hwy inside a suitcase.

There were reports from a number of Witnesses who had observed an elderly man in the area on a number of occasions carrying a suitcase.

So the media focus and police focus at this time was all for looking for this "stranger"

So a few months of effort by police and a few sluething here on WS took place .........

Who is this strange man witnessed carrying a suitcase ..... there seemed to be no other leads.

It wasn't until a random tip came in that the case was solved ....

It turns out the random stranger carrying a suitcase in the area had absolutely nothing to do with it.....

And he was never located even though the news story was a bit of a deal at the time.

I suppose Im asking is it possible BG has nothing to do with the murders?

Link below to case Im using as an example:

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2015/07/16/man-sought-over-childs-remains-sa-bush

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...s/news-story/fcbc6a9297bdded86aefce9bbb0c30ec

I was just looking at satellite map imagery of Delphi. Can someone help me understand - is that a working railroad track that is just north of W 300 and Deer Creek? I am trying to figure out if it is part of the Norfolk Southern railway system. It seems to run just north and parallel to Deer Creek and the crime scene? It looks like train cars are sitting on the tracks in Google map imagery.

I was just looking at satellite map imagery of Delphi. Can someone help me understand - is that a working railroad track that is just north of W 300 and Deer Creek? I am trying to figure out if it is part of the Norfolk Southern railway system. It seems to run just north and parallel to Deer Creek and the crime scene? It looks like train cars are sitting on the tracks in Google map imagery.

Here is a map of stops for the Norfolk. It takes awhile to download, but maybe this will help.

http://www.nscorp.com/nscorphtml/pdf/system-map.pdf

"The lifelong Carroll County resident is a not suspect in the deaths.

His trip to the dump occurred hours before the girls were dropped off for an afternoon hike along the Monon High Bridge Trail east of Delphi.
“Everybody’s thinking he’s the guy. He doesn’t even fit the description at all,” said a neighbor named Angie who fought back tears after the sentencing. “People on social media cannot understand even though law enforcement has said over and over that he is not a suspect, not connected to the murders, and why he’s in jail but they don’t accept that. They keep saying he’s in jail because of that.”

http://fox59.com/2017/04/10/delphi-...early-four-years-in-jail-for-traffic-charges/

“A friend of Logan's offered this explanation about his statement: "I think he was very stressed over that and upset and he probably did need a beer, I know I would, I would need more than one, so I think he did."

Logan is not facing any charges in connection with the girls’ disappearance or murders. The Carroll County sheriff said he is "still involved" with the investigation, but is not considered a suspect.”

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...ner-sentenced-in-charges-unrelated-to-murders

“Logan is not considered a suspect in the girls' murders, and investigators have used two clues to try to dig up leads. One is a photo snapped by one of the girls which shows a man walking on a bridge. The second is chilling audio recorded on German's cell phone of a man's voice saying, "Down the hill."

http://abc7chicago.com/news/land-ow...-found-jailed-for-traffic-violations/1833996/

Logan has never been named an official suspect in the killings of German and Williams, both of Delphi. However, his property was searched by the FBI, Indiana State Police and Carroll County Sheriff’s Office last month.

http://wane.com/2017/04/03/owner-of-delphi-property-where-teen-girls-found-dead-visited-dump/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz