IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we allowed to mess about with this Parabon image on the thread? Please could mods advise?

NO ... the Parabon image was requisitioned by LE so it has the same affect as altering LE authorized images.

what can't they enhance that frame so we can make out more detail? you can't even tell where his hands are, he's like mush in the picture. his hat is a blur.

FBI? surely something can be done in photoshop to build in the possible details or probable details , shadows etc.

so frustrating.

why is COD so secret? I keep wondering if they were drowned and this is something only the killer would know. i just can't figure out the creek thing.... if they ran across how did he get them both? how did he do it?

MOO

To enhance the frame would make the picture worse. You have a sketch made by the FBI and witnesses that saw this *advertiser censored* alive and breathing. Why do you want more? As far as the cause of death, this topic had been beaten to death. In this crime, there are only things that happened that the killer would know. Say your neighbor starts talking to someone about using a ligature around their necks and stomping their faces in. That would be something only the killer would know and LE would nab him because those things weren't made public.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Err no he wasn't
Not that I'm on the RL bandwagon or anything but that was such a point of contention here. I'm not going to comment anymore on it.

We truly are spinning and need more information from LE soon to get this guy.

Google is pretty reliable for cases this new. My thought is, if support for an assertion can't be found in a news article by way of a Google search, maybe it's unfounded.

I did post one article of many that state clearly that RL was cleared of any suspicion in these murders. This is LE's public position on the matter.

Google is pretty reliable for cases this new. My thought is, if support for an assertion can't be found in a news article by way of a Google search, maybe it's unfounded.

I did post one article of many that state clearly that RL was cleared of any suspicion in these murders. This is LE's public position on the matter.
RL was allowed to be talked about in these threads as LE interest, it even had a 1st splash on every thread. LE did in fact need to look further into him and they have not cleared him publicly that I saw.

IMO no it's not him, I will not have my words twisted. Even going near this subject with a 10' pole is a headache. It's been debated back and forth for half of the 66 threads at least. Those were some incredible well meaning posters who put a lot of research and time into it. My respect to them and they are missed.

What you did post was a radio hosts opined piece, which is fine. It's just not that simple, imo.

The discussion I was addressing regarding a "white truck" was in relation to whether LE had discovered or mentioned a vehicle parked near the trail that could possibly have been that of the killer.

That RL has a white truck, that was searched, is pretty well established and is featured in a number of reports (note that in the comment you replied to I mention that RL had such a truck). But as RL has been publicly cleared, it seems unlikely that the white truck viewed in the news clip has anything to do with either the killer, or the murders.

However, something I find very interesting (once again), in the news clip, is the sparseness of the forest at that time of year. Again, these shots point to how much of a risk the killer was willing to take to do what he did.

You can see from the video that there is clear visibility in every direction. Anyone could have happened on this abduction.

Gracie, I do remember reading about someone seeing a white vehicle near the trails or parking area (can't recall if car, truck or SUV) near the beginning threads. I started looking, but got sidetracked,

The discussion I was addressing regarding a "white truck" was in relation to whether LE had discovered or mentioned a vehicle parked near the trail that could possibly have been that of the killer.

That RL has a white truck, that was searched, is pretty well established and is featured in a number of reports (note that in the comment you replied to I mention that RL had such a truck). But as RL has been publicly cleared, it seems unlikely that the white truck viewed in the news clip has anything to do with either the killer, or the murders.

However, something I find very interesting (once again), in the news clip, is the sparseness of the forest at that time of year. Again, these shots point to how much of a risk the killer was willing to take to do what he did.

You can see from the video that there is clear visibility in every direction. Anyone could have happened on this abduction.
Thus the need to cross the creek.

I don't understand why it matters if they crossed the creek. If they did, clearly, imo, they had no choice.

So where they went after they were accosted doesn't matter?

We know where the girls ended up. I am not sure the mental image of them being possibly chased thru an icy creek, when we don't know, helps anyone.

Maybe he meant to keep them under the bridge as a hidden place to assault them (garments found there?) but they got away, crossed creek, he was then in freezing water, his pent up urges foiled (result of icy water) so he killed them in fury, sexual frustration and to silence them. Thoughts?

We know where the girls ended up. I am not sure the mental image of them being possibly chased thru an icy creek, when we don't know, helps anyone.
I'm guessing that LE has a good idea from the audio how long it took to get from the bridge to the crime scene. If the audio stayed on, it would've captured the beginning ("down the hill") and the ending (the stuff of nightmares). If it all happened in a matter of minutes, then LE probably has an idea what route to the crime scene is likely and what other routes are unlikely.

I think they crossed the creek, and I also think hypothermia most likely played a very big role in this crime. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are there any posters here who are local to Delphi or the vicinity? I have two questions...maybe it doesn't exactly require local knowledge. Here goes:

1. I'm thinking about that snippet of audio, "Down the hill." I grew up in a state that had a defined gradient of accents north to south. Is Indiana like that? Is the accent of someone from Delphi, Lafayette, Logansport area significantly different from, say a Fort Wayne accent?

2. Does the Norfolk Southern railroad run through Delphi? If yes, how close are currently active Norfolk Southern tracks to the Monon High Bridge area?

Whether the girls crossed the creek or not, did not make any difference in this horrid crime against them. The constant bickering now, and one or two persons trying to insist their pov is the only one is only causing dissension. Have your theory, I'll have mine and keep hoping that this sick is caught, he won't be caught crossing the freaking creek!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz