IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree!

I'm afraid I haven't read your write up yet, but have independently come to the same conclusion.

Particularly when you take into account the limitations of a Parabon image.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Bethan, if you click on yemelyan's name you can look at the previous posts and find it that way - it is sometimes quicker.

Back in February there was discussion here about a news article that stated LE made a particular effort to hand out fliers in the Amish and German baptist communities around Delphi! I don't know how to bring a quote from a thread forward from that far back? But you might be onto the same track that LE is or was at that time!
If you remember the approx date it may be in the media thread on page 1. It can take time trawling thru but if the thread is slow, that's a good time to refresh by reading the older MSM articles.

I see some facial asymmetry. Small details intentionally incorporated into the sketch, which makes me think perhaps it's readily noticeable in person.
I'm speaking of features on our left in the sketch but they would be the right side of his face, so I'll refer to it that way.
His right ear cartilage curves in above the lobe whereas the left ear does not, it appears almost straight.
His right eye appears to have a droop in the lower lid, just below the pupil.
His right nostril appears to be straighter, a bit flattened? His left nostril has a pronounced indentation at the top.
The right side of his nose appears to blend into the cheek area while the left side of his nose has more of a pronounced edge line.
If you look at the whole nose, the left side (what we see as the right) appears more chiseled or defined.
His right nasolabial fold stays close to the nostril and corner of the mouth. His left nasolabial fold arches outward into the cheek area.
Take a piece of paper and cover one half of his face for a few seconds, then do the same with the other half.
When I do this I see a face that appears a bit more aged on his right side (on our left in the sketch). Could be an issue from birth? A mini-stroke? A mild TBI? (former military?). I've only just been reading a bit on facial nerves and I'm wondering if perhaps he has some kind of illness or injury that has mildly affected the 7th cranial (facial) nerve on his right side?

All my humble opinion.
The only thing I noticed are the hollows or lines in his cheek and he looks to have a small scar under his right eye.

Are we allowed to mess about with this Parabon image on the thread? Please could mods advise?
E.g. can we post a side by side of the aged Parabon AT suspect with the BG sketch for comparison?
I know we can't post real people side by side with the BG sketch but this is different...

It's post 712 in thread #65. I would love to hear your thoughts on the similarities to the Delphi case.

After reviewing April Tinsley's open thread, my thoughts are in agreement with those who believe her killer - due to his age being reported as "early 30's" in 1988 - is more closely associated with the 1982 disappearance of 8-year-old Kelly Prosser of Columbus, OH. (The thread regarding Kelly is also still open, but dormant.) Since Parabon - by itself - cannot scientifically prove April's killer was notably younger than his "early 30's" in 1988, there would have to be another way to invalidate LE's original findings for me to entertain thoughts of him also being BG. No current image of BG - enhanced, composite or otherwise - convinces me he's 60+ years old.

Thanks for soliciting our thoughts.

There was a white car or truck reported at the entrance and talked about in the early threads.

I've gone through just about every article I can find, and didn't see a mention of a truck. Was this reported in the news?

E.g. can we post a side by side of the aged Parabon AT suspect with the BG sketch for comparison?
I know we can't post real people side by side with the BG sketch but this is different...

Please use the alert button to question a Mod as we are not Allowed to discuss moderation in a thread. You may also PM any Mod or email websleuthscomments@gmail.com

Back in February there was discussion here about a news article that stated LE made a particular effort to hand out fliers in the Amish and German baptist communities around Delphi! I don't know how to bring a quote from a thread forward from that far back? But you might be onto the same track that LE is or was at that time!
After that comment, I searched Delphi Amish community and actually saw the websleuths comment referencing that. Also found someone with a few distinctive traits that closely match the suspect scetch In my opinion. Emailed the tip in just in case.

Here's the websleuths post about making the Amish aware. Hope this is ok. I dont post much.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Liberty-German-14-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-16/page2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

The only thing I could find about a white truck, was one that was owned by RL. And there is some blog on this case, where the blogger admits to making things up, where a white truck is mentioned. Couldn't find anything else on this.

After that comment, I searched Delphi Amish community and actually saw the websleuths comment referencing that. Also found someone with a few distinctive traits that closely match the suspect scetch In my opinion. Emailed the tip in just in case.

Here's the websleuths post about making the Amish aware. Hope this is ok. I dont post much.

http://www.wlfi.com/story/34626345/stepping-up-search-tactics-in-delphi-double-homicide-case

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

http://www.wlfi.com/story/34626345/stepping-up-search-tactics-in-delphi-double-homicide-case

There was a white car or truck reported at the entrance and talked about in the early threads.

Could this have been RL's truck? I assume this would've been about the time he went to the fish store though and of course his truck was searched by LE (this info from a witness could've been part of the reason they were intent on removing and searching it.)

This is an interesting piece of info I hadn't heard before, must have missed it in the earlier threads. Thanks for sharing it, I'm sure others are in the same boat as me.

ETA: anyone have a link for this siting of a white car or truck at the park entrance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's post 712 in thread #65. I would love to hear your thoughts on the similarities to the Delphi case.

That is a great post Yemelyan. I had not seen it, so Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Im surprised more people didn't pick up on this as a distinct possibility. I do.

I don't think we know for sure whether LE have the killer's DNA in this current case? I'm presuming not.

If they have, it would be easy to ascertain, or rule out, a link between these tragic cases, separated in time by almost 30 years, but geographically by only 95 miles!

Can you add RLs property, house, outbuildings, white truck were searched, and property across from RLs house where grain bin is located also searched?
And properties at BBR, Lebanon and Kokomo (see case map) plus numerous that were unknown. (70 Subppenas and warrants approx)
Wow. We have more facts than I remembered.

Thanks for that, as I didn't know we can't post side-by-side pictures for comparison. Or alter the artists impression of BG!

HOWEVER......, are we allow to add a cap & facial hair to the Paragon image/composite of suspect in April's murder.

As far as I understand, a Paragon snapshot can give only an average impression & can only predict certain general characteristics e.g. race, skin tone, hair & eye colour.

It is not good at forecasting the shape of the subject's face.

Imagine the Parabon image but with a more drooping face & drooping eyes, looking less healthy, more depressed/weary.....

The age range fits.

I agree 100%!

Always my opinion only [emoji230]

Something I've wondered about but haven't seen much discussion about is RLs friend/neighbor who spoke on camera w RL. iirc RL is discussing the place the girls were found and how it's hard to get to etc and the friend iirc says something about "that's why we wanted to show you" Anybody remember this? Why have we never heard more about that guy?
Probably because he was never a POI as RL was IMO.

The only thing I could find about a white truck, was one that was owned by RL. And there is some blog on this case, where the blogger admits to making things up, where a white truck is mentioned. Couldn't find anything else on this.
I think a white truck was also discussed and speculated about as possibly being the coroners truck. IIrc imo.

After reviewing April Tinsley's open thread, my thoughts are in agreement with those who believe her killer - due to his age being reported as "early 30's" in 1988 - is more closely associated with the 1982 disappearance of 8-year-old Kelly Prosser of Columbus, OH. (The thread regarding Kelly is also still open, but dormant.) Since Parabon - by itself - cannot scientifically prove April's killer was notably younger than his "early 30's" in 1988, there would have to be another way to invalidate LE's original findings for me to entertain thoughts of him also being BG. No current image of BG - enhanced, composite or otherwise - convinces me he's 60+ years old.

Thanks for soliciting our thoughts.

Thanks for your thoughts. I'm going to continue to entertain the idea that the Delphi murders and the Tinsley case could be linked until we hear more info from LE. My reasoning boils down to the fact that there is no conclusive proof of the age of the Tinsley murderer. As you pointed out, the estimate of early 30s in 1988 was due to eyewitnesses who thought they saw April Tinsley forced into a vehicle. As we've been discussing here for two days, eyewitness testimony can be unreliable. For me personally, a link between the two is still on the table as a possibility for now. I will be reading up on the Prosser case now!

Oh, one other note. According to the Tinsley case thread here on Websleuths, some MSM articles from 1988 also said that some eyewitnesses to her abduction thought two men were involved. These articles are no longer available online as far as I can tell so I can't verify it. However, it raises another possible interesting parallel with Delphi as some think two assailants might have been involved...or at least, have not definitely ruled it out. And if you discount a witness saying there might have been two men, I think you also have to look hard at the age estimate provided by witnesses as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmb123