IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sketch/pic to me doesn't necessarily look like every guy. There's lots of guys 40+ who are much bigger, taller, shorter, thinner, with different hair color. Driving around my smallish town the last couple days I decided to analyze guys when out and about. Thx to WS I i'm getting really weeeeeird. LOL (I'm semi-retired btw). One was hippish, tie dye outfit, pony tail, gray haired, another miliitarish looking guy out running, another guy was huge and twice the size of wife, some thin druggy looking guys, as well. OH has a big diversity. But in the winter, maybe they will all look alike!
My son or son in laws count as male. Younger, taller, thinner. All this to say imo he doesnt kook like every other guy.

Do you realize though that you didn't note one facial feature? And I'm not pointing this out to poke, but I think you inadvertently bring up an interesting aspect of human observation---If we are casually observing someone, do we notice their facial features more--or how they are dressed?

For me, I think I notice attire over face. And it does, again, make me wonder about the accuracy of some composites.

I'm thinking from the sketch he's only going to look distinctive to someone who has interacted with him or is related to him. Meaning he looks like average guy to me. Speaking of related, predominant noses often are inherited traits imo so there could be more of those unusual noses related to BG. Hoping someone puts it together if so!

Interesting.

Thanks, Steleheart. I'm not convinced, though. LE isn't above putting out misinformation to the news media if it suits their own purpose. Besides, a witness coming forward months later with perfect recollection as to the color of someone's eyes? There's a recent link posted here to an article detailing the unreliability of eyewitness accounts. Additionally, anyone passing BG on the trail isn't thinking, "I better take note of this random guy's eye color because months from now I'm going to be asked to recall everything I can about him".

I also wonder if maybe this "witness" was not from the day of the crime, but perhaps BG had some type of encounter with this "witness" recently as opposed to at the time of this crime (possibly at the same area) described him, and LE feels it is the same person or the person who encountered him was already aware of the picture of BG and felt certain it was the same person, OR maybe they did see him on the bridge the day of the crime and recently crossed his path again, which made them realize it was the same guy and therefore they were able to give a better description.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinking from the sketch he's only going to look distinctive to someone who has interacted with him or is related to him. Meaning he looks like average guy to me. Speaking of related, predominant noses often are inherited traits imo so there could be more of those unusual noses related to BG. Hoping someone puts it together if so!
I think so, too. If you put a picture up of any one of my brothers, you woukd say they look like generic, conservative, southern dudes. But I would recognize them in a minute! This sketch isn't really for everyone. It is for the people who will actually know him. So, we need them to see it and call!

In my opinion, I think they have already gotten a tip or tips with his name. They might not have realized it yet, but I'm betting someone reported the right person.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I actually believe it is possible to be close enough to someone to be certain they do not have blue eyes, but uncertain of eye color. Light brown eyes and green eyes can look very similar in color IMO. Blue eyes are more obvious.

I for my part can't see/notice eye colours if not bright blue or dark brown. I would say "eyes have been NOT blue (NOT brown)" but more to it I don't know. This is a little bit of a phenomenon to myself because I probably could describe all the other features and colours of a face. One of my sons is always able to describe the eye colour of a girl since he was a teenager - and I am fascinated by his attentiveness.

When you look at the images created of DNA, Parabon Snapshots, you will notice: too often the mouth/lips are very similar, mostly the same with few exceptions. When I saw the sketch of our suspect I noticed a quite different mouth/lips than usual. I don't have to look at the image just now, I'm seeing his mouth in my mind's eye because it is so special somehow.

AbbyLibbyJTHplusUnknownComparison.jpg

Well, I know of abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com ..... ;)

PS: Yesterday the thread was surrounded by advertising for "Beret caps" - I think what BG/suspect was wearing.

I also wonder if maybe this "witness" was not from the day of the crime, but perhaps BG had some type of encounter with this "witness" recently as opposed to at the time of this crime (possibly at the same area) described him, and LE feels it is the same person or the person who encountered him was already aware of the picture of BG and felt certain it was the same person, OR maybe they did see him on the bridge the day of the crime and recently crossed his path again, which made them realize it was the same guy and therefore they were able to give a better description.

Iirc LE said the composite came from multiple witnesses. We've been kind of chasing our tails w LE statements though. All MOO

With all due respect, we don't know if the witness was on the trail. Given that most sleuther's here agree that this wasn't his first redeo, so I suspect the witness may have been another victim in another location that he was tied to by DNA. Hence, the statement "the victim was close enough to him to say that he did not have blue eyes. My suspicion is that the witness is a victim of another crime he committed involving SA against her and she was afraid to speak up. I suspect LE contacted her when they got the match, hence the delay in her coming forward. I suspect she didn't come forward, but they approached her and she agreed to provide whatever information she could. I also suspect she is still afraid as I would be too. This guy is dangerous to ALL women out there and I can't wait for him to be caught and given the death penalty. I also suspect it took so much time because they had to contact the jurisdiction the 1st crime occurred and then that local LE department had to contact the victim and arrange to provide the information.

Also, IIRC (I could be wrong, please correct me if I am) but I believe they said something along the lines of the sketch went back and forth between LE and the witness. These leads me to believe he is NOT local. I suspect the sketch was a combination of phone conversations and emails, perhaps?

All JMHO and speculation.

I read this after my post which is along these same lines.

Do you realize though that you didn't note one facial feature? And I'm not pointing this out to poke, but I think you inadvertently bring up an interesting aspect of human observation---If we are casually observing someone, do we notice their facial features more--or how they are dressed?

For me, I think I notice attire over face. And it does, again, make me wonder about the accuracy of some composites.
I first off rule out size. Then hair color. That was just evaluating driving by.

But its summer. We have seasonal clothing...

STILL ON THE SOAP BOX ABOUT GUYS BEING VERY DIFFERENT. Earlier i analyzed guys on the street and my son/in laws. Now for work and guys I dated.
Guys at work: age, shape and hair color are off. All this to say the perp's identity can be narrowed down, especially if he's an acquaintance.
And thus could narrow down the identity of the perp.
Very few guys that I dated (4): 2 blond/blue eyes; one is tall, thin; one very large. All hair color off. I still think guys are vastly different.
All this to say that i think his identity can be narrowed down, especially if he is an acquaintance.

April Tinsley's CS in Fort Wayne

attachment.php
I have to wonder if the man arrested in Kentucky for raping, sodomizing, and killing a 7 yr old girl could be responsible.
I guess LE will know if hes responsible for other crimes when his DNA is uploaded in the National Data Base.
Does he have a likeness to the pic LE put out? Hard to say. He was 38 yrs old when he was arrested. I have to say Ive never seen a 38 yr old look this bad.

I dont think Im allowed to post his name here. Instead go to youtube man arrested for killing 7 yr old in Kentucky. Several videos on this case.

My apologies, as I'm trying to catch up on this case, but so much to read through.

Interested to know if anyone has added a cap & facial hair to the age-progressed Parabon image in the Tinsley murder of 1988?

Sorry if this has already been discussed at length.

If so could someone point me to the relevant posts/threads
as I have difficulty searching back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My apologies, as I'm trying to catch up on this case, but so much to read through.

Interested to know if anyone has added a cap & facial hair to the age-progressed Parabon image in the Tinsley murder of 1988?

Members cannot post side by sides of BG nor are we allowed to alter the BG composite.

This is the composite a Virginia Tech company made of the suspect in April's murder.<modsnip>

I'm no artist, & hopeless with technology, but I just tried it.

Allowing for the limitations of a Parabon image & an artist's impression ( relying on a witness's recollection, I think the resemblance is striking!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member