IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and if LE is withholding COD bc only the perp will know those details isn't it just common sense that LE is also withholding how the bodies got to the place of discovery? The perp will be the only one to know the route and mode of transport of the girls to that spot on RLs property. LE IMHO is not going to disclose that info to the general public and they don't have to. All MOO

What you say is quite possible. But there is a difference, IMO, between withholding information and purposely misleading the public. I suspect LE is speaking very carefully, and some people take that as misleading rather than cautious.

you are so right, they do NOT have to disclose anything to the public, whether we want it or expect, it. We have to trust they know what they are doing and why, it not-pick whether it is lies. Again, JMO

Post #307 in the media thread (link on page one of every thread)

Q. In the release you mentioned some things exactly such as the hair color, can you talk about this at this time

A. Basically, the hair color is a reddish brown. She was, the person was not clear on the color of the eyes, but sh.., the person said it was definitely not blue. She was very obvious..., the person was very obviously not blue eyes, but they did mention that they were not clear on what color it was.

Q. So there are people out there who are sure that are sure they saw this guy walking around this day and they helped you out, it that?

A. Pretty much that's what it is, yes.

Q. Did those people come forward right away, or did it take a little time for those people to come forward.

A. It's been a while. It took a little bit, people are scared, they are afraid to be recognized by the subject, so, it just takes a while for these things to happened. Like I said, the picture did not come overnight, we've been working on this for a while

LE specified "some people" out there who are sure they saw this guy walking around this day. They do not specify whether or not the witness that helped with the sketch saw him walking around that day. For all we know, people saw him and his blue jacket, but never saw his face. FWIW, LE doesn't specify they saw him on the trail either. He could have been "walking around this day" anywhere in the area. The dump, in town, etc. etc.

I have often wondered if the down the hill was somewhere else as well. But I'd think if they were able to get away enough to hide from the perp. They would have called 911. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good Point.

It has been mentioned many times how the perp sketch looks very generic. What characteristics of the sketch stand out to you guys? If you happened to know this person what would the characteristics be that would make you go WTH I need to tip LE? We've been told to focus on facial features so not the hat please:)
45b159d67e1ba2f82992038b67544c3e.jpg

Just going on this particular sketch, what stands out to me is a rather large nose (bulbous?) and that circled mustache/beard. Looks too round for me to call it a goatee. But I also realize, the facial hair can easily change in a few days... scruffy to clean, and everything in-between.

LE specified "some people" out there who are sure they saw this guy walking around this day. They do not specify whether or not the witness that helped with the sketch saw him walking around that day. For all we know, people saw him and his blue jacket, but never saw his face. FWIW, LE doesn't specify they saw him on the trail either. He could have been "walking around this day" anywhere in the area. The dump, in town, etc. etc.

Absolutely it could be as you said. As with many posts I've read today it sounds as if it's the way one interprets information.

You said LE didn't specify the witnesses saw him "on the trail". Here's another example of what LE didn't say:

In the interview with Holeman, I never heard the reporter ask point blank

"Did the girls cross the bridge" to which an answer of Yes or No could have been replied but it wasn't.

Imagine how easy it would have been to make a confirmation or simply say we can't disclose that information.

Just going on this particular sketch, what stands out to me is a rather large nose (bulbous?) and that circled mustache/beard. Looks too round for me to call it a goatee. But I also realize, the facial hair can easily change in a few days... scruffy to clean, and everything in-between.

The nose is what stands out to me also. It really is quite predominant IMOO. For the first time since the sketch was released I ran across a pic of an individual where I saw a similar nose then other features started to stand out as I looked back and forth from the sketch to the pic. I also noticed the indents on each cheek, the shape & volume of the lips, the slight down slant of the eyes. All this to say I feel more hopeful now that someone who knows this person will recognize him and tip. Maybe they already have. All MOO

This is the April Tinsley murder. I wrote a giant treatise on it in the thread previous to this one but others have also brought it up as a case thst should be looked at for its possible similarities to the Delphi murders. It occurred in 1988 and the killer taunted police/the community for 14 years. There is also an extensive thread here on Websleuths about it. If you check out my previous post you can even see a Parabon snapshot of the killer to compare to the sketch of BG. Fort Wayne is 95 minutes from Delphi. It's a fairly straight shot down SR 25 from Fort Wayne to Delphi. The killer of April Tinsley is thought to be in his late 40s to late 50s now.

Yes!! and notice his eyes in the Parabon snapshot are NOT blue.

I realize that Superman is probably the only person who's unrecognizable to everybody with his disguise, but is it possible that BG normally wears glasses and maybe got some contacts nobody has seen him wear other than that day? I guess it's also possible that he just removed them (glasses), but it seems pretty hard to imagine crossing that bridge if you can't see clearly. I was just thinking about it because I recently saw someone I've known for several years; I'd always seen her with her contacts until this last time, and I didn't recognize her when I saw her wearing her glasses (and with a different hairstyle).

If he normally has rather wild, maybe curly, hair, more form-fitting clothes and glasses, he may look totally different with no glasses, a hat and the bulkier clothes. Maybe other people are better at noticing things like that than I am, but I thought it was worth mentioning.
MOO

It has been mentioned many times how the perp sketch looks very generic. What characteristics of the sketch stand out to you guys? If you happened to know this person what would the characteristics be that would make you go WTH I need to tip LE? We've been told to focus on facial features so not the hat please:)

ezrah, my first observation was how his nose looks almost sunburned. Unusual for February.

ezrah, my first observation was how his nose looks almost sunburned. Unusual for February.

Could be. I know we can't post alterations to this sketch but I do wonder what it would look like "in color". Another thing I forgot to list in my previous post is the lighter looking area above the nose. It's circular looking.

What sticks out to me is the lines running north and south in his cheeks. Where dimples usually are. Also. From the top of his nose to the eyebrows. The eyebrows seem to follow that ridge. I don't know exactly how to describe it. But it's distinct

What sticks out to me is the lines running north and south in his cheeks. Where dimples usually are. Also. From the top of his nose to the eyebrows. The eyebrows seem to follow that ridge. I don't know exactly how to describe it. But it's distinct

To me...it looks like attempt at a high cheekbone structure!

My observation only!

What sticks out to me is the flat bridge of his nose, wide set slanted downward eyes

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I wish they had used a ball cap, instead of that stupid hat, if they are not sure. It is hard to see past that thing...

Pockmarked cheeks from old acne scars and sunken eyes and/or protruding forehead maybe?

I screenshotted, then cropped all but part of the cap's bill off ... but it may cause us to see his head as lower?
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0825.jpg
    IMG_0825.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 310
His features stand out more without that hat! IMO

I agree. I think I was paying attention first to the round head the hat made... was it his head or the hat that was that large?

I wish they had used a ball cap, instead of that stupid hat, if they are not sure. It is hard to see past that thing...
I really wonder about that choice of hat. I know LE said not to focus on it. But geez they could have used a ball cap. I wonder if he was wearing that hat when one or more of the witnesses saw him. Its just so odd to me. Thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member