IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe someone can take one for the team. That's where the real sleuthing comes in. One time a member even took some pills for sleuthing purposes...(anyone remember that?

If I lived in Delphi, I'd never go back there. All the safety signs, lights and cameras, etc... still not for me. I know the town has high hopes and plans but, imo, it's a notorious and sad place now and I would never feel safe there. What's more... if people think BG can lurk here on WS; what would stop BG or people like him from knowing when a WS member was going to be on that trail?

Regarding BG approaching..if he was specifically targeting the girls, or if he was specifically targeting females, or if he was specifically targeting humans it would all depend on how he got to the area and where his vehicle was parked, if he had one.

Lets say he is in his planning stages of locating a possible victim or victims, he would scout the area while most likely avoiding to be seen by other hikers. That may or may not be true. If he is not a local, he will be less caring about being seen IMO. In order to control who is approaching the bridge area - if that's how he operates- he would have to move from the NW end of the trail(s) towards the bridge. If he is not trying to "herd" his victims onto a particular location, then he would just follow someone and making sure, nobody is close behind him.

Look at the map. From the point the girls were dropped off to the NW end of the bridge (the end of the official trail and the beginning of the privately owned bridge) there is only one curvature he had to watch knowing if anyone was behind him/them:

attachment.php

(curve picture in map credit to GH video)

If BG is not a local he may or may not have known, that the bridge was not part of the trail system. Even less chance for folks to enter it. Also, he may or may not have known, that there was no school that day. We just don't know, who he was targeting and if.

Again, I would say he approached from the NW side and very possibly followed the girls after they had been dropped off. He could see now who was in front of him and who was or wasn't behind him.

ALL IMO

-Nin

That is a long way to get back to his vehicle without being seen, muddy and wet after committing a double murder. That has to be a mile at least and then DG or someone had to have seen him not long after 3 p.m. if that was the case IMO.

If I lived in Delphi, I'd never go back there. All the safety signs, lights and cameras, etc... still not for me. I know the town has high hopes and plans but, imo, it's a notorious and sad place now and I would never feel safe there. What's more... if people think BG can lurk here on WS; what would stop BG or people like him from knowing when a WS member was going to be on that trail?
We're lucky here Pepper - we're anonymous and protected by WS. That's why our sympathies are with the people of Delphi and their strength of character to help each other through it. This terrible crime can happen anywhere and it is why it is so shocking.

Possible. What makes it so hard to see is the light hitting the waist area from different angles, as the individual is making a turn, and making the object looking dimensional from appearing what looks like a bag of some kind to suggesting it could be a glove or gloves:

attachment.php

If it's a shirttail, it is unclear, if it's the blue, yellow or red part, or all of it:

attachment.php

All IMO

-Nin

I've been starting at these pictures for 30 mins and to me it looks like the brown part is his hooded sweatshirt (color matches the hood seen under coat) and his hand is gripping something he is holding in his pocket. I think he is definitely grabbing something because of the way his arm is tensed like he is making a fist/gripping something. I am convinced something else besides his hand is in his pocket however because looking at his arm in those angles, there is no way (unless he had unusually long arms) that his hand would extend that long.

Just my thoughts flipping through these pictures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've kind of felt like he could've been wearing a cap/hat under a hood, or at moment video was taken perhaps the hood was slipping off his cap, or right before the video he slid the hood down but it didn't go down all the way, so the hood ended up scrunched higher around his neck & lower part of his head.

If that's a shirttail sticking out, he could be wearing one of the shirt jackets that have attached hoods. Some are lightly filled & quilted on the inside, others have fleece on the inside. I know guys that wear them because they're warm and easy to layer by throwing a roomy jacket (Carhartt, etc) over it. Layering like that can create a bulky look. I've seen those hooded shirt jackets with a curved shirttail hem or straight hem, zipper or button up. If I had to guess his would have the curved shirttail hem.
Like this: https://www.walmart.com/ip/dickies-Men-s-Flannel-Shirt-Jacket/38043753

To me it's always looked like a hoodie under his jacket. After I saw the LE sketch it makes sense to me. He's wearing the cap under the hood. But I'm open to discussion.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I get the feeling this guy is not tech savy. if he threw the phone, he didn't bother to wipe or look at it prior ? It just does not add up. I consider myself computer savy and even i still do not know how to find the new thread on webslueths (lmao seriosly if someone could tell me )

Because it is illegal and he doesnt want it seen. It could be in a small rucksack under his clothes. Also, if you look at his legs, they are really skinny actually. Just playing devil's advocate so we cover all bases. I don't even want to look at the - just want him caught and in :jail: today.
I think a lot of men carry their weight in their stomachs. My husband and his brothers put their weight on there without it affecting their legs. I hope I'm not offending you. I'm open to all explainion but try as i might i just can't buy the meth cooking gear under his clothing.

A defence attorney and the law says no one is a murderer unless convicted.

Who ever killed Abby and Libby is a murderer. The courts will be hard pressed to find someone that doesn't think guilty until presumed innocent in this case.

I get the feeling this guy is not tech savy. if he threw the phone, he didn't bother to wipe or look at it prior ? It just does not add up. I consider myself computer savy and even i still do not know how to find the new thread on webslueths (lmao seriosly if someone could tell me )

I see your point but would even a tech savvy person really have time - right after committing a double murder - to stop and look at the phone, figure out that it recorded something, delete that, check the camera roll, delete anything there, etc etc. I have a feeling that if he knew about the phone, his only thought was to destroy it asap to prevent its location being tracked.

I think a lot of men carry their weight in their stomachs. My husband and his brothers put their weight on there without it affecting their legs. I hope I'm not offending you. I'm open to all explainion but try as i might i just can't buy the meth cooking gear under his clothing.

Thats ok. I am not trying to convince anyone . Its just a theory.

I always subscribe to a thread I am interested in following. Go to the top of this thread and right underneath the title of the thread

Right underneath are View first unread thread Thread tools Search Thread Rate this thread Display

Click on Thread Tools and then subscribe. From now on you can just come to Websleuths and click on Quick Links just below Websleuths at the top of the page. From there you click on Subscribed Threads and it will take you to the threads you are following. Sorry if that is too complicated. Screen shots would probably help.

Who ever killed Abby and Libby is a murderer. The courts will be hard pressed to find someone that doesn't think guilty until presumed innocent in this case.

Your first sentence is correct. The prosecutors job is to prove they have the right person in the dock for that murder. The jury's job is to listen to the evidence and the defense have to provide reasonable doubt to the jury. In the main the courts get it right hopefully. LE have to catch him first which is proving to be a problem.

I always subscribe to a thread I am interested in following. Go to the top of this thread and right underneath the title of the thread

Right underneath are View first unread thread Thread tools Search Thread Rate this thread Display

Click on Thread Tools and then subscribe. From now on you can just come to Websleuths and click on Quick Links just below Websleuths at the top of the page. From there you click on Subscribed Threads and it will take you to the threads you are following. Sorry if that is too complicated. Screen shots would probably help.
I use my browser history but this is good info thanks.

Kinda difficult to hide a truck in that area. How would he have gotten to the trail w/o transportation and w/o being seen along a road?
I was thinking that was his occupation and how he heard of Monon Bridge, but the crime was committed on his day off... Just a guess.

I think Aydrianna may be thinking of a delivery driver with time to kill -literally- who walks the back road while waiting maybe.
Thinking he heard about Monon B from other truckers, and he walked there or came back when he was not on duty.

I use my browser history but this is good info thanks.

Using your browser history is definitely a good way to keep up too! I pray for a break in this case every day! I fear this case will end up unsolved on YouTube on a Criminally Listed video under cases with video evidence.

He could have deleted stuff or even factory reset it and chucked it in the water - they still may have been able to retrieve files. I think he could have a range of technical abilities from none to reasonably competent.

So it's a shirttail we see in the photo. Not a fanny pack.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/36191083/...afety-at-delphi-hiking-trail-where-teens-died

August 22, 2017

"(Indiana State Police Superintendent Douglas Carter) quoted:

He pointed to the picture that had already been released.

"Someone knows who this individual is," he said. "Someone knows who this individual is. Is it a family member? Is it a neighbor? Is it an acquaintance? Is it an associate? Or maybe that one guy that lives over at that one place that's just kinda not right?"

"Maybe it's his jeans," he added. "Maybe it's his jacket or his sweatshirt. Maybe it's his shirttail. Maybe it's his posture. Maybe it's the right hand in his pocket."

"As poor as this picture is, somebody knows," he said.

And he had a message for the suspect:

"If you're watching, we'll find you."

HUH?? Double-take. A shirt tail? Gosh, that just doesn't seem right. The shirt seen where the jacket by his chest area appears to be a different color. I'm confused then...

Could it not be a shirt tail? I know LE said shirt tail, but I'm thinking more of a light rain coat type of jacket on top of another jacket?

Something along the lines of this..

http://patrickjames.com/SKU/10087/R...VgrbACh3hKQH-EAkYFiABEgIFCPD_BwE#.WZ9wOD75h6s

There is only one cellular tower in Delphi.

Ironically, it is located very near RLs home. There is a youtube about the pinging on that tower. GH commented on the video to discover that he was incorrect about there being multiple cellular towers as the others are antenna radio towers. I found the video to be very informative.

Hmmm... we have been discussing someone familiar with the area, possibly used to high places. Is there any way to know when that cell tower was built? How big of a crew does it take to construct one? Who owns it? Does anyone live on-site (perhaps in a trailer) while a cell tower is being constructed?
What type of maintenance do they require.
I apologize in advance that I am unable to do much sleuthing these days. I do hope for justice for these young girls

Unfortunately, it's more than likely that the motive was strictly sexual. The killing afterward was likely an intentional act to leave no witnesses, a part of the thrill and satisfaction, or a mix of both.

There doesn't need to be some crime novel complex history of hatred for his mother. Unhealthy sexual urges and a lack of empathy is all it takes. He may simply have been exposed to the wrong type of *advertiser censored* at too early an age, and that then becomes a part of his sexuality.

This is too predatory in too remote a location. This is Sexual Predator 101. Wait in the bush along a walking path for a victim you know you can take physically... and then take.
Agree.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members