IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About that vehicle of interest...

In the flyover, at mm 24:50mm, the cameraman seems to be searching for something. He pulls the camera out as if to get his bearings, then does a double zoom in on this vehicle. They also take a good look at tire tracks in the mud at 2:20mm and at more tracks or whatever at 3:37mm.

attachment.php

Here's something that I've always wondered about: they give the timeline for the video at 2:58 pm on Feb 14. I wonder if the water searchers went any further to the east prior to where we see them searching in the video.

https://www.facebook.com/WRTV6/videos/10154523478509092/

Attachments

• White Vehicle.jpg
    White Vehicle.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 264
Ha! Found it and you are correct! It was an interview on Primetime Justice with Ashleigh Banfield between Jean Casarez and Sgt Kim Riley "RILEY: Right. One of the family members of one of the girls dropped them off at one of the tributaries, so to speak, of the trail, and then they were supposed to be picked up between 3:00 and 3:30 that afternoon."

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/16/ptab.01.html

what is it with my links not working? copy and paste into browser and it should work...so sorry...

Since this topic has been debated to the hilt, I'll just say two things.

1. The petition refers to the girls being killed on the 13th.

2. Many members opined they chose dates to post for an obit in their own families.

Again, I an neither agreeing or disagreeing with your opinion. Only filling you in :D

That's fine--all good. When this goes to trial and it will, I just know it, all will become clear to us.

Ha! Found it and you are correct! It was an interview on Primetime Justice with Ashleigh Banfield between Jean Casarez and Sgt Kim Riley "RILEY: Right. One of the family members of one of the girls dropped them off at one of the tributaries, so to speak, of the trail, and then they were supposed to be picked up between 3:00 and 3:30 that afternoon."

what is it with my links not working? copy and paste into browser and it should work...so sorry...

For some reason you had a [FONT][SIZE] before the URL. I took that out and it works.

I use Preview Post always to find blips like that.

HTH

I wonder, if and when he does this again, will he want LE and everyone to know it was by BG (taunting, proud of his work), or would he prefer nobody suspects a link?

It is my belief that he has a signature and it was recognized. Thus 6000 billboards in 46 states rolled out immediately.

JMHO

If I may add and the number if FBI personnel present at the onset.

Yes. Locals have said an agent lives locally and participated in the search. If there was a sig he would know, make some calls......

Regardless of LE claiming it was not SK I think it is necessary for them to say that in order to keep the evidence of such that only the killer and LE know.

JMO

Petition to seal autopsy link. A copy of this can also be found for you sleuthers in the media thread.
http://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/...XRTBOREF5TnpFMk1Ua3dPak0xTlRjME1qY3laVGs9In19

Girls died on different days: Yes been discussed. Sorry I don't have a link but it's been discussed A LOT!
Two thoughts but basically one conclusion. They both died on the 13th. Parents chose the date to post in the obit. (Day died vs day found). Autopsy report is sealed but states they died on the 13th. (going off memory, no link).

People have opined about BG in many ways--married, single, taking care of elderly parent, loner, vagrant, sex offender, you name it, it's been thought of.

Profiling as in what FBI BAU would do? People here have opined quite a bit. But nothing official has been released.

VOI? Did you mean VOIP?

Yes. Well for me anyway the discussion of the 2 dates was settled when the court made it official:

On March 28, 2017, State of Indiana, by Prosecuting Attorney Robert T. Ives, filed a Petition to seal the autopsy reports concerning Abigail Williams and Liberty German. The Court, being duly advised, FINDS as follows: 1) On February 13, 2017 Abigail Williams and Liberty German were killed just outside of Delphi in Carroll County, Indiana.

The Court says it's so - Feb 13, 2017

An obituary is not a legal document and if the family wants to remember and honor their loved one on the day found (Valentine's Day) That's their right, IMO.

My heart breaks for them they are doing all they can to try and help. I would love it if a wealthy person or tv network would donate an advert about the case to be shown during a show with millions of viewers across the States and get his sketch out there. I'm horrified reading online about people who don't live far from Delphi who don't know about this tragic case.
I have PMed with Becky Patty and will be receiving some fliers to hang at local truck stops.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Q: Do we know how quickly he was walking in the photo Libby snapped?

It's possible he entered from the south end of the bridge passed them then turned around.

Can you reply with quote or is it just not showing up for me?

I suffer from chronic migraines and have times when higher functioning is more difficult than others. It isn't always obvious to me when I'm in the initial throws of such an 'attack' and so I struggle until I realize. My apologies for not using proper form.

Q: Do we know how quickly he was walking in the photo Libby snapped?

It's possible he entered from the south end of the bridge passed them then turned around.

yes, I have read that there is or at least was an entrance to the park and trails from that direction. Good point.

Hi Bird :wave: ,

This is interesting, and either missed your post(s) re: to this, or forgot your thoughts...what would be the advantage for him if the phone was found? Or why might he have wanted the phone found, tia?

(Turning on my orange lamp)
He may have taken photos himself (not of himself) with Libby's phone.

<modsnip>
I found an interview with the gentleman who found the bodies. He is in red jacket at 2:05 into the video

http://www.wthr.com/article/police-set-up-new-number-for-delphi-murder-tips

do you mean this video at approx 1:26? It is the third video down http://www.wthr.com/article/police-set-up-new-number-for-delphi-murder-tips Label Tips flood in Friday 6am report

And, it does not say he found the bodies, only that he was out there searching.

Please provide correct video and time stamp to him stating he is the one who found the bodies. TIA

I suffer from chronic migraines and have times when higher functioning is more difficult than others. It isn't always obvious to me when I'm in the initial throws of such an 'attack' and so I struggle until I realize. My apologies for not using proper form.

No harm. I was on a tablet as I mentioned earlier and was having a heck of a time editing and posting so wasn't sure if it was at my end or not. :)

I thought it was in the last month or so. And I didn't get a chance to read.
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by margarita25
I'll keep looking...(does anyone else remember the student doing the profile? It was quite early on...)

Could this be the one you are thinking of? http://truecrimeguy.com/wanted-man-america-delphi-killer/

Check the COMMENTS section, a student posted April 21, 2017) (that she did a profile paper for a class and it is on "one of the closed FB groups". I don't think I have time right now to see if I may be able to find it, but perhaps someone else will. since it is a private group, I assume we can't being it over here, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HEYN0W