IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
I kind of lurk and didnt know enough to really say Hello when I signed up. So Hello.
I wonder if anyone remembers the original image of Abby on the Bridge -- where there was speculation that there was a figure in the woods peering out from behind a tree? This was before Libby's pictures were found and released and the image was of something bluish -- I have since wondered if the individual was on the deer blind -- but I can seem to search the threads to see the images again. Is there a trick to finding things?

Could this be the one you are thinking of? http://truecrimeguy.com/wanted-man-america-delphi-killer/

Check the COMMENTS section, a student posted April 21, 2017) (that she did a profile paper for a class and it is on "one of the closed FB groups". I don't think I have time right now to see if I may be able to find it, but perhaps someone else will. since it is a private group, I assume we can't being it over here, though.

This may be one of those "do everything with permission" moments where you get permission from the poster who wrote the paper, and get permission from the moderator. The quality of the information may warrant the effort.

Could this be the one you are thinking of? http://truecrimeguy.com/wanted-man-america-delphi-killer/

Check the COMMENTS section, a student posted April 21, 2017) (that she did a profile paper for a class and it is on "one of the closed FB groups". I don't think I have time right now to see if I may be able to find it, but perhaps someone else will. since it is a private group, I assume we can't being it over here, though.

Hi Spellbound :wave: ,

Thanks for looking...I'm certain the student posted his/her profile here because I remember she (I think) asking for permission first, if anyone would be interested, and many here said yes, then she posted it and many people said thanks. I also don't really do the fb thing much so I know I didn't see it on a group.

Hi Spellbound :wave: ,

I'm certain the student posted his/her profile here because I remember she (I think) asking for permission forst, if anyone would be interested, and many here said yes, then she posted it and many people said thanks. I also do do the fb thing much so I know I didn't see it on a group.

Thanks ... I will try searching here later.

Hello
I kind of lurk and didnt know enough to really say Hello when I signed up. So Hello.
I wonder if anyone remembers the original image of Abby on the Bridge -- where there was speculation that there was a figure in the woods peering out from behind a tree? This was before Libby's pictures were found and released and the image was of something bluish -- I have since wondered if the individual was on the deer blind -- but I can seem to search the threads to see the images again. Is there a trick to finding things?

:Welcome1: out of lurkdom Boxer !! Thanks for joining the discussion.

You can search the website or you can search individual threads.

At the top right of any page right below the black box containing our Logo, is a search box for the entire site. You can do a quick search or a more advanced search

For any thread or forum there is a search feature near the top right of the page, under the thread title are headings for "Thread tools" "Search Thread" "Rate this Thread" and "Display"

You can search just the thread you are browsing there.

Hope That Helps

Yes. Well for me anyway the discussion of the 2 dates was settled when the court made it official:

The Court says it's so - Feb 13, 2017

An obituary is not a legal document and if the family wants to remember and honor their loved one on the day found (Valentine's Day) That's their right, IMO.

With all due respect, just because something has been adjudicated doesn't make it factual, it only makes it legal. It's all good. There are legal reasons why people would want that date to be the same. It tells me that cause of death is going to play a larger role at trial than time of death owing to the obvious fact that the intent was to kill both girls . We can agree to disagree.

Hello

Check the Media thread http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ia-maps-amp-timelines&p=13163455#post13163455

I think the picture you want of Abby on the bridge is there

With all due respect, just because something has been adjudicated doesn't make it factual, it only makes it legal. It's all good. There are legal reasons why people would want that date to be the same. It tells me that cause of death is going to play a larger role at trial than time of death owing to the obvious fact that the intent was to kill both girls . We can agree to disagree.

Ok, if that is so, then are you saying one family chose the 14th because they were informed Abby died on that date? If so, why would LE reveal that if they want to keep the dates under wraps?

(And apologies to the masses as I know we discussed this so much waaay back.)

This may be one of those "do everything with permission" moments where you get permission from the poster who wrote the paper, and get permission from the moderator. The quality of the information may warrant the effort.
It was definitely posted here months ago. I read the post.

Ok, if that is so, then are you saying one family chose the 14th because they were informed Abby died on that date? If so, why would LE reveal that if they want to keep the dates under wraps?

(And apologies to the masses as I know we discussed this so much waaay back.)

I'm happy to go look this up in the archives rather than put the entire group through things all over again. I've attempted to move on more than once now. I am saying the family may well have chosen the date of death they were told. I presume they have seen and possess death certificates for their respective children. The funeral director often acquires them as a service for his/her clientele. The information entered in the paper is directly from the death certificate as to Date of Death. People can't randomly make dates of their choosing up. Imagine that nightmare if people could! (Think insurance here)

The legal maneuvering may have something to do with not revealing too much. If my child died, LE is NOT going to write the obit for me. It may have been as simple as overlooking what was to be printed in the paper. I'm going to re-read the court orders tomorrow, and I have forwarded the order to an attorney friend of mine for assessment as well, although she is in corporate law and may or may not be able to shed light on the decision. I believe I do see legal recourse in section 7 for the Prosecutor to unseal the records for trial, but with this migraine my vision is not good and I'm not able to review the document to its fullest.

once again, I am happy to dig into the archives and not bog down the thread with old news.

I've said this many times and still feel it could be possible he wanted the phone found.
We shouldn't rule out anything.
MOO

yes I agree, he is bold and enjoys the ensuing suffering..because he is human garbage or even worse.

It was definitely posted here months ago. I read the post.

Her, I came to Web Sleuths only recently. The Delphi Murders thread is now up to #67. Can you link the write-up so that late-comers can access the document?

I did not mean to imply you were bogging down a thread. The topic was hotly debated with both sides adamant about their position. I personally have never had to write an obit where a date wasn't positively known. Having said that, I do distinctly remember other members stating that they did indeed choose a date. Simply tossing out there as a fwiw since it sounds like you weren't on the thread then.

Personally, I don't know how you manage to type let alone keep your eyes open with a migraine as the pain is so intense. I feel for you. :(

I'm happy to go look this up in the archives rather than put the entire group through things all over again. I've attempted to move on more than once now. I am saying the family may well have chosen the date of death they were told. I presume they have seen and possess death certificates for their respective children. The funeral director often acquires them as a service for his/her clientele. The information entered in the paper is directly from the death certificate as to Date of Death. People can't randomly make dates of their choosing up. Imagine that nightmare if people could! (Think insurance here)

The legal maneuvering may have something to do with not revealing too much. If my child died, LE is NOT going to write the obit for me. It may have been as simple as overlooking what was to be printed in the paper. I'm going to re-read the court orders tomorrow, and I have forwarded the order to an attorney friend of mine for assessment as well, although she is in corporate law and may or may not be able to shed light on the decision. I believe I do see legal recourse in section 7 for the Prosecutor to unseal the records for trial, but with this migraine my vision is not good and I'm not able to review the document to its fullest.

once again, I am happy to dig into the archives and not bog down the thread with old news.

Her, I came to Web Sleuths only recently. The Delphi Murders thread is now up to #67. Can you link the write-up so that late-comers can access the document?

Maybe Skibby can find it....I'll send her a note.

I think the write up was taken down by the moderators. Not positive about that and I'm sure someone will correct the information if I am wrong.

Just thought I'd move this over here, along with the additions that were suggested.

Known Facts

The girls were on the bridge
BG was on the bridge
The girls were dropped off on the north side of the creek/trail
The bodies were found on the north side of the creek
They were found about 50' from the creek south of the cemetery
The girls were dropped off by LG's sister by 1:45 (I'm not sure if the 1:45 time has been confirmed)
DG tried to reach them around 3:00 without any luck
Other people were on the trail and bridge close to that time period
There is a video (and we have stills from it) of the "main" suspect
There is a recording of the suspect's voice
There is a sketch of the suspect which is a composite of information from witnesses
The bodies were found on RL's property
RL is not a suspect
Libby was taking pictures
There was no school that day
The weather that day was seasonally mild
Within walking distance of the crime scene, there is a meat packing plant, a quarry, a recycling station, several homes (some empty, some not), a few roads (from gravel to highways)
Both girls died
The photos and video stills show they were on the south end of the bridge at one point
They crossed the creek twice one way or another
There were some footprints that led to the bodies.
Libby's phone was recovered
The crime scene was taped off
Nothing other than the entrance to the bridge was taped off on the south side of the creek (possibly a small area surrounding the entrance to the bridge)
RLs property, house, outbuildings, white truck were searched
Property across from RLs house where grain bin is located also searched
Creek flow was 70% above normal
Bumping Confusion's post from page 1 of this thread for BoP and others who may be interested.

So, again why no profile released?

Maybe because it's contents would reveal/allude to specific case details/information they don't want released (for example, if maybe he is a sexual sadist).

Bumping Confusion's post from page 1 of this thread for BoP and others who may be interested.

Thanks. Good stuff.

Speeeecificallllly, why was the creek so high, I forgot? (For example, "Raining for x number of days", snowmelt, etc...)

Sorry, I also see "crossed creek twice"...all this time I was thinking once, guess I'm confused...

Sadist possibly, imo.

oh yes, he's a sadist...think of the long island sk calling the sister of shannan gilbert...they love recordings, phones, tapes, videos, these are instruments of pleasure and torture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmb123