IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Creek high based on officially measured and published levels likely due to snow melt etc. Crossed creek twice - once walking over the bridge and once more to end up at crime scene.

Shot in the dark, likely insignificant, would or could something related to the creek being high have brought him to the area? I doubt it though, just asking...

Is that Rochester, Indiana? Figure you mean that...but there are quite a few Rochesters!! Thanks I need special assistance lol

Somewhat o/t, I'm going back and researching our late great and dearly departed Foxfire's profile aspects of Gary Hilton. Totally different cases, it seems Glenn (FF) was especially active in these cases...one of FF's neighbors was a victim of GH....FF, if I'm understandijg correctly, states how much GH's victims varied...from young to old, male to female, black to white...and uses the term "no profile"...it seems FF participated in a memorial for one of GH's victims...

Again, I would guess FF would lean towards a highly intelligent, skilled, predator hunter as far as BG is concerned...

"There's a reason for the seasons..."
"There's a reason why he's gotten away with this for so long..."
--Foxfire

Financial crimes...

Again, does BG have a history of financial crimes? Robbery, etc...this sometimes comes up with other such perps, moo.

Sleuthing of the Lafayette RSO is not allowed at this time.

As you can appreciate, there are many, many RSOs and many search warrants carried out by LE for a variety of reasons. Not all of those individuals (if any) could be involved in the Delphi case, therefore 99% or 100% are "innocent" in this case regardless of their criminal history.

If more information comes to light down the road, it can be reviewed then.

:wave:
Still scum of the earth.

The reporter seems to word her questions oddly. Sometimes the questions are not clear or direct. Perhaps certain questions or topics were prohibited and she was trying to get around that.

Yes but I don't think he meant including the creek. The reporter asked if they had to search for it or was it left in that area. Here is the exact wording from Reporter and Holeman;

"A: But it was all pretty, like, you didn't have to go searching through the woods, all that stuff was kind of let in that area, right?

H: ahh, that's a fair statement, the general area. "

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-65&p=13565740#post13565740
This is the post I was commenting on.

The reporter seems to word her questions oddly. Sometimes the questions are not clear or direct. Perhaps certain questions or topics were prohibited and she was trying to get around that.

This could be true, that she was prohibited from asking for something. Good call. She seemed like a skilled journalist who had specific intention in each question, and did not ask questions that were easily answered with a simple "yes" or a simple "no". Her questioning was really well structured.

This could be true, that she was prohibited from asking for something. Good call. She seemed like a skilled journalist who had specific intention in each question, and did not ask questions that were easily answered with a simple "yes" or a simple "no". Her questioning was really well structured.

I don't mind being the odd person out on this one but I thought she failed at the interview.

I also absolutely believe questions were discussed ahead of time. It's too bad she couldn't (IMO) ask them more succinctly to produce replies that weren't ambiguous. (For ex. the debate on whether the Sgt. was agreeing with the girls crossed the creek or not).

My :twocents:

I don't mind being the odd person out on this one but I thought she failed at the interview.

Your position is appreciated. I am not always correct! That is a confession you may not always hear on the internet or in analytical discussions. But, it is true.

One of the benefits of analytical discourse is looking at things from different points of view so that bias or misunderstanding is minimized in estimates or analysis.

I also absolutely believe questions were discussed ahead of time. It's too bad she couldn't (IMO) ask them more succinctly to produce replies that weren't ambiguous. (For ex. the debate on whether the Sgt. was agreeing with the girls crossed the creek or not).

BBM:
My favorite example and I KNOW I am the odd man out on that point, LOL

Shot in the dark, likely insignificant, would or could something related to the creek being high have brought him to the area? I doubt it though, just asking...

IMO If the creek is used for kayaking, it would be a possibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This could be true, that she was prohibited from asking for something. Good call. She seemed like a skilled journalist who had specific intention in each question, and did not ask questions that were easily answered with a simple "yes" or a simple "no". Her questioning was really well structured.[/QUOTe

What I meant to convey was my disappointment in her interview, but I was acknowledging that some of this may have been out of her control. For instance, why not ask, " Where was Libby's phone found?". "Did the girls cross the creek with the perp?" I'm sure that LE is skilled at revealing only what they feel is appropriate for an investigation.

I have now read Petition to Seal the Autopsy decision as well as relevant Indiana law. I also have followed up with my attorney friend to make sure I understand things correctly.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-47&p=13298390#post13298390

This is what it all means:

On March 28, 2017, State of Indiana, by Prosecuting Attorney Robert T. Ives, filed a Petition to seal the autopsy reports concerning Abigail Williams and Liberty German. The Court, being duly advised, FINDS as follows:

1) On February 13, 2017 Abigail Williams and Liberty German were killed just outside of Delphi in Carroll County, Indiana.

The Judge's finding only applies to the matter before him at that time-the sealing of the autopsy report.

The reason the date is written as it is may be to avoid giving up evidence in the finding. His decision to seal the report does not alter the autopsy report in any way, nor does it alter the date or dates of death.

The only matter before the Judge was the petition, not a finding as to when the death may have occurred. Therefore the dates of death for both girls as stated is not a legal representation of their D.O.D. for anything other than the petition to seal finding

-----runs and hides as sleuthers throw things for bringing this up

The Prosecution was very wise to have this sealed. It tells me there is something unique to the children's deaths that only the Perp will know.

IMO If the creek is used for kayaking, it would be a possibility.

Or reading levels from the measuring devices on the creek? ( Has maybe been mentioned before. )

Or reading levels from the measuring devices on the creek? ( Has maybe been mentioned before. )

Interesting. Do we know where they are located?

I have now read Petition to Seal the Autopsy decision as well as relevant Indiana law. I also have followed up with my attorney friend to make sure I understand things correctly.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-47&p=13298390#post13298390

This is what it all means:

On March 28, 2017, State of Indiana, by Prosecuting Attorney Robert T. Ives, filed a Petition to seal the autopsy reports concerning Abigail Williams and Liberty German. The Court, being duly advised, FINDS as follows:

1) On February 13, 2017 Abigail Williams and Liberty German were killed just outside of Delphi in Carroll County, Indiana.

The Judge's finding only applies to the matter before him at that time-the sealing of the autopsy report.

The reason the date is written as it is may be to avoid giving up evidence in the finding. His decision to seal the report does not alter the autopsy report in any way, nor does it alter the date or dates of death.

The only matter before the Judge was the petition, not a finding as to when the death may have occurred. Therefore the dates of death for both girls as stated is not a legal representation of their D.O.D. for anything other than the petition to seal finding

-----runs and hides as sleuthers throw things for bringing this up

Ok so the date of death could be ??????

Interesting. Do we know where they are located?

There is one close by but I am not trawling thru ........
Someone will remember exactly I am sure, as I remember it being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enthusiastic