IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking Back the Trail

During the ceremony, Ladd told the crowd that healing begins when you are able to move from fear to safety, from anger to hope and from isolation to community.
“These are the first steps in a long-term recovery process,” he said.

I feel as though the murderer of these girls would laugh cynically at this action. He may be pleased at how the "sheep" are so frightened of him. I can picture him chuckling as he read this article and thought 'what losers'. It may have made his day to feel so feared, hated, and still remembered. He may have even thought, 'Wait 'til you see what I do next.'

http://www.pharostribune.com/news/local_news/article_c0f6f3e0-248f-58e0-868d-a92495ebc462.html

Taking Back the Bridge

During the ceremony, Ladd told the crowd that healing begins when you are able to move from fear to safety, from anger to hope and from isolation to community.

I feel as though the murderer of these girls would laugh cynically at this action. He may be pleased at how the "sheep" are so frightened of him. I can picture him chuckling as he read this article and thought 'what losers'. It may have made his day to feel so feared, hated, and still remembered. He may have even thought, 'Wait 'til you see what I do next.'

http://www.pharostribune.com/news/local_news/article_c0f6f3e0-248f-58e0-868d-a92495ebc462.html
I have to say that nobody cares what he thinks. Why are you continuing to post links that we have all seen, I am curious TBH.

I didn't doubt it had been located-I just hadn't got the link for my own research. I'm slowly but surely building a theory but as to who may have done it--I have no current solid suspect. I do have too many POI's though! I stare at everybody re: that sketch and I'm in NY right now! lol

https://youtu.be/jw294vlgSm4 at around the 24:50 mark

FWIW there is an entire transcript of the Sgt. Holeman interview linked in the Media thread kindly transcribed by our Spellbound

Sgt Holeman actually used the words "in the general area" when reporter asked where the phone was found. That interview is in the media thread so perhaps it may be a good idea to look in there. It is not very long and maybe look at the latest couple of pages first for refresh of the facts. JMO and WADR of course.

The media thread is always on page 1 of every thread.

Eta catching up as I was out all day yesterday and internet and phone has been out (major line outage) for most of today and is still playing up. I just saw several of you have stated the interview but will leave this post because of the info about the media thread. There is a great transcript of the interview in it posted by Spellbound and it is full of other info too.
I don't need to I was replying to another poster who stated the info was found in the cloud.

I have to say that nobody cares what he thinks. Why are you continuing to post links that we have all seen, I am curious TBH.
It's just new information to the poster and after 67 threads it's impossible to know what we have already seen. However the media thread is a great way to try and catch up.

It's just new information to the poster and after 67 threads it's impossible to know what we have already seen. However the media thread is a great way to try and catch up.

Thank you. I was just about to come and post that. :)
I would never tell someone just joining the case to go back and read 67 threads, LOL

I find the search tool to be most helpful when referring to the media thread. The top right border "Search Thread" and do a quick search or advanced.

As others have stated, the info about the found phone was in the interview with ISP Sgt. Holeman. The words he used were "in the general area of the girls." I think this could be construed as anywhere within or near the crime scene, perhaps including the creek IMO. They are clearly holding back info on the precise location of the phone for investigative reasons.

Yes but I don't think he meant including the creek. The reporter asked if they had to search for it or was it left in that area. Here is the exact wording from Reporter and Holeman;

"A: But it was all pretty, like, you didn't have to go searching through the woods, all that stuff was kind of let in that area, right?

H: ahh, that's a fair statement, the general area. "

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-65&p=13565740#post13565740

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, I'm searching for that piece of the puzzle as well..it's listed in the FACTS sheet as having been found. I haven't seen that in my research yet

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-67&p=13599297#post13599297

Don't know if you've seen it yet but the very first reference to having the actual phone came from the ISP website -

"
Additionally, investigators have released a voice recording, extracted from a video found on Liberty "Libby" German's cell phone, that may be connected to the homicides. "
http://www.in.gov/isp/delphi.htm (found in the Media Thread)

Then confirmed by Sgt. Holeman in the interview with Alexis McAdams ( posted above)

Sleuthing of the Lafayette RSO is not allowed at this time.

As you can appreciate, there are many, many RSOs and many search warrants carried out by LE for a variety of reasons. Not all of those individuals (if any) could be involved in the Delphi case, therefore 99% or 100% are "innocent" in this case regardless of their criminal history.

If more information comes to light down the road, it can be reviewed then.

:wave:

Taking Back the Trail

IMHO The perp could also be on the brink of a total meltdown, living on the run, always looking over his shoulder, having a panic attack every time he sees LE, knows how stupid he's been to be outsmarted by a 13 year old who continues to outwit him long after he cowardly murdered her and her friend. JMOO

Yes but I don't think he meant including the creek. The reporter asked if they had to search for it or was it left in that area. Here is the exact wording from Reporter and Holeman;

"A: But it was all pretty, like, you didn't have to go searching through the woods, all that stuff was kind of let in that area, right?

H: ahh, that's a fair statement, the general area. "

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-65&p=13565740#post13565740
Imo the general area includes the creek and as we saw searchers in the Creek I would not be surprised if that is where it was found, possibly tossed there with other items in the hope it would be destroyed by the water.

I don't need to I was replying to another poster who stated the info was found in the cloud.
You said the phone was found near the girls which was not actually said. I was quoting what was actually said and saying where the quote could be found, that's all.

Thank you. I was just about to come and post that. :)
I would never tell someone just joining the case to go back and read 67 threads, LOL

I find the search tool to be most helpful when referring to the media thread. The top right border "Search Thread" and do a quick search or advanced.
Neither did I or would i suggest trawling thru 67 threads but do and did suggest looking at the 20 pages in the media thread to get acquainted with the case details. It not a big deal and is a quick way for case newcomers to get up to speed. Not just newcomers either as we all need reminders like "crossing the creek twice" explanation today as just one example. Today, about five of us all answered the same question which just makes the main thread longer unnecessarily IMO.

IMHO The perp could also be on the brink of a total meltdown, living on the run, always looking over his shoulder, having a panic attack every time he sees LE, knows how stupid he's been to be outsmarted by a 13 year old who continues to outwit him long after he cowardly murdered her and her friend. JMOO

Do hope so and that panicky behaviour may well help him be caught.
Great idea to have his mug up on screens at football matches, if that could be done or on milk cartons like the missing children?

This may be of interest to some on the Web Sleuths site. People may want to try their hand at profiling, but not have an idea of where to start.
1. https://prezi.com/mg8cw6bozj1k/the-basics-of-criminal-profiling/
2. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Offender_profiling
There will be more developed information for someone who wants to spend the time on it, but for armchair True Crime devotees (that would be us), maybe the information in the two sources above is enough to capture the basics, and to be aware of the dead ends and false positives.

Thanks all, for pointing me to the Sgt Holeman interview!

I thought I was keeping up to speed on this case, but totally missed this piece of information, that the phone was found.

We had early on, postulated that the images/audio MAY have been retrieved from the cloud.

I checked MSM reports from early on in the case, but was still not clear on this fact. Sorry & thanks again.

IMO there is no need to be sorry. After 67 threads, and counting (sigh), the information, and discussions, is nearly overwhelming.

Hopeful that LE really is getting close to finding justice for these children, Abby & Libby.

Thanks all, for pointing me to the Sgt Holeman interview!

I thought I was keeping up to speed on this case, but totally missed this piece of information, that the phone was found.

We had early on, postulated that the images/audio MAY have been retrieved from the cloud.

I checked MSM reports from early on in the case, but was still not clear on this fact. Sorry & thanks again.

No worries, a lot of theories went around about the cloud. They were valid opinions.

Finally saw posters being passed out at a softball game today in Rochester. Glad to see people doing this.The wheels of LE justice seem to be turning real slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enthusiastic