IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally found him on Vinelink. He's got a full beard now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

He was driving a red Prizm. Anybody remember if there was any talk of a red car in the vicinity the day the girls were murdered? Maybe parked in the lot or at the cemetery?

And looks thinner than prior mugs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am at about 90 % right now. He was per a Gazette article also recently found guilty of a domestic assault in front of a child in 2016, which fits with the profile of recently family stress.

Agreed the history fits; unfortunately this is common with such perps, so not a necessarily smoking gun as far as profiling is concerned, not that you guys are saying that...

Not trying to be Debbie Downer, not sure why I'm not as optimistic as the rest of you all fine folks whom I adore. Seems I must be jaded...

For what it's worth, there seems to also be a record (not criminal record just a general record) of a guy by the same name (although seemingly different middle initial) and same age from some point that's located in ames, iowa.

Not sure what to make of it.

Hmmmm...

Any definition ties to Iowa?

If so the plot definitely thickens.

Wait a minute, SC...someone shot this woman Amber iirc...I know I'm all over the place and all this is a reach...I know Wondergirl will recall this...Sorry for any off topic of stretches. She just popped in my mind...her shooting was very strange.

For what it's worth, there seems to also be a record (not criminal record just a general record) of a guy by the same name (although seemingly different middle initial) and same age from some point that's located in ames, iowa.

Not sure what to make of it.

Interesting! The places I see associated with this particular perp are: Martinsville, IN and various other locations south of Indianapolis (all about 1.5 hours from Delphi), St. Petersburg, FL, Chesnee, SC and prior to 2007, South Carolina locations that make me think he is possibly a former Marine.

This news video is primarily about Tim Watkins' homicide, but what struck me is the overall vibe, imagery and fear expressed is hauntingly similar to Delphi last February. http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/09/25/monument-el-paso-county-hatchet/

Man, the fact that Jacoby was gunned down riding his bike, see my signature, so weird.

From above:

“I don’t want to be up there,” he said. “There’s a guy up there, or somebody up there running around, chasing after hikers and bikers with a hatchet. And it makes me very nervous.”

Agreed the history fits; unfortunately this is common with such perps, so not a necessarily smoking gun as far as profiling is concerned, not that you guys are saying that...

Not trying to be Debbie Downer, not sure why I'm not as optimistic as the rest of you all fine folks whom I adore. Seems I must be jaded...
I'm with you margarita. I don't want to be disappointed again. So many have looked like BG. And I can't see a link to Delphi just yet.

I called Indiana FBI yesterday. And I posted in the Facebook forum. That's how it got out

So if he is BG he's grown a full beard. Attempt to change his look? I would think clean shaven would really change his look but then maybe growing a beard vs. going clean is more explainable and less drastic. Not as noticeable. His hair is short. Very short like a military cut.

If you look hard enough you can make him fit. This could be our guy. If it isn't he's BG's doppelgänger. LOL

Wait a minute, SC...someone shot this woman Amber iirc...I know I'm all over the place and all this is a reach...I know Wondergirl will recall this...Sorry for any off topic of stretches. She just popped in my mind...her shooting was very strange.
I thought they arrested a boyfriend or ex for that.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members