IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that would be very strange, and very unusual, but in this crazy world who knows. Just read a disturbing news story out of Russia this morning about a couple that cannabalized women they lured on dating apps...sick.

Indeed. In the Amish sisters' case it was a couple involved for child *advertiser censored* purposes.

I don't know, not feeling the female involvement, but es anything is possible!

If I'm reading correctly, he received the max sentence for indecent exposure in South Carolina. Three years. moo

I read it as 2 years suspended with 3 years probation, but I could be wrong.

Can you link please (condition of his body)? (Having tech diffs), Tia.

Sorry, I don't have a link ( should know better ) was going off shireslueths post where the condition of poor Mr. Watkins was described.

Also slightly OT but wasn't there a trail attack (from which I believe the victim escaped) in boulder a couple months ago? Did that ever get solved?

Interesting thoughts! And it made me think.... having a coat on to cover up a gun in Indiana in February... is a lot different than walking the trails with a coat on in Colorado in September. Wonder if was carrying a hatchet because that would seem fairly "normal" to be seen with while hiking or camping since he couldn't wear a coat and look normal???

I've actually seen people walking trails in my area with a small hatchet. Sometimes they cut boughs to make wreaths and stuff. If I was walking a trail here, I wouldn't think twice about it.

Outdoorsy people, campers, etc., usually have a hatchet in their toolbox. It's kind of a necessity if you're camping. I know we wouldn't go anywhere without it.

Also slightly OT but wasn't there a trail attack (from which I believe the victim escaped) in boulder a couple months ago? Did that ever get solved?

Hey DUB! Yes, I started a thread on that. I fell in the creek because I was so chicken. My last hike there lasted 5 minutes.

ETA: Link:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...m-Stabbing-on-Boulder-Creek-Path-12-July-2017

I do doubt a connection though but who knows...man, so many nut jobs out there.

If BG was that close to me I will crap my pants. Right now.

Fingers Crossed this is the day! I have a good feeling there will be an update or break in the case soon.

IMO

I've actually seen people walking trails in my area with a small hatchet. Sometimes they cut boughs to make wreaths and stuff. If I was walking a trail here, I wouldn't think twice about it.

Outdoorsy people, campers, etc., usually have a hatchet in their toolbox. It's kind of a necessity if you're camping. I know we wouldn't go anywhere without it.

I suppose it would depend on how said Hatchet or Axe was being carried and by whom as to whether it would make me nervous. If I was walking on a trail and someone who looked like BG was carrying a hatchet I would probably have a full on panic attack!

If that is the case and the mug shots are from 5 to 7 years ago, then with aging... the person would look a lot closer to the age depicted in the sketch.

Agreed, especially if living rough...off the grid, etc.

The let down if it's not him is gonna suck.

That's an understatement, everything just seems to fit... A question, are mugshots typically taken in prison garb or in the clothes they bring you in wearing? Can you imagine how many posts would pop up here if he was wearing a blue jacket? The whole site would probably crash. Better for LE to get this one right.

Well, the guy arrested in Colorado only has bond at $10,000 (just happened 30 minutes ago)....so this doesn't sound sinister. So why the gag order on the mug shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0