IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the guy arrested in Colorado only has bond at $10,000 (just happened 30 minutes ago)....so this doesn't sound sinister. So why the gag order on the mug shot?

We can expect charges to follow, murder for the cyclist.

Yes, $10,000 is nothing. I can't imagine if 1) they thought he was the murderer in Colorado or 2) killed the girls in Indiana that the bond would be that low.

Maybe the bond is that low because he threatened people with it and they have no other reason to suspect him for the trail bike murder or Delphi murders????

Just looking at the sketch and this latest RSO I don't think the nose matches at all. I could be wrong just reserved about him being bg.
His ties to IN is interesting.

Well, the guy arrested in Colorado only has bond at $10,000 (just happened 30 minutes ago)....so this doesn't sound sinister. So why the gag order on the mug shot?

Seems strange if the ballistic match the murder on the gun they found in his car. Could the DA ask for a higher bond even if the ballistics tests weren't back yet? and how long do those take? Also it would seem to me that if this man was outside threatening people with axe's and carrying an illegal firearm wouldn't a mental health eval be in order?

You need a link for that info, Justice.

Holy crap...duh it just dawned on me: John Jacoby was murdered riding his bicycle (NOCO shootings).

Could it be him? Where was DN in May of 2015?? Anyone?

:scared:

Gotta be unrelated...no way...

So right now this guy is on my hinky list as a suspect in NOCO, A and L, and the Random Stabbings. Not getting my hopes up, no way, just can't be. If anything he is most likely BG, but the NOCO shooter? No way..

Oh Foxfire, help lol.

Wow!

Logged in for my daily check and saw so many new pages I was like... whatttt?

Please please please please please please please let this be him.

How long do you think it will take until we know anything?

The articles I saw had very little detail.
There was an article in The Inertia Mountain ( a biker magazine). Several MSM articles with varying detail come up if you google the biker's name Tim Watkins. I chose the one that said "half-buried".
(Sorry I thought it was the gazette - I have read several articles now)

Wow!

Might be a long time. :(

Wow!

Might be a long time. :(

I think it will be soon considering the priority/publicity surrounding this case, moo, also LE is quick to admonish SM rumors and armchair detectives

This guy we really don't know the whole story. That last story said the weapons were in the car and they pulled a family over where they voluntarily gave up that information. Who knows if it was him doing what he's accused of. His history is disgusting that's for sure.

For what it's worth, there seems to also be a record (not criminal record just a general record) of a guy by the same name (although seemingly different middle initial) and same age from some point that's located in ames, iowa.

Not sure what to make of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member