IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I saw mention of a woman but am still trying to find the article.

Also unable to locate the RSO as an inmate in the county jail or anywhere nearby in the stated area of Colorado...weird...

ETA: Found it!! http://www.kktv.com/content/news/2-people-447798983.html

Hmmm... says they have arrested the man but merely "picked up" the woman. Purposely vague I'm guessing. It has been a while, does anyone remember a witness on the bridge that day saying they saw a couple walking together around the time Abbey and Liberty went missing? This is such an unusual case.

He has a warrant in Indiana currently, so I expect he will return here. It looks as if it is in reference to a marijuana charge and he failed to appear.

Whoops! He has three warrants in Indiana. Two for marijuana no-shows and one for public indecency (fondling another). Gross.

Hmmm... says they have arrested the man but merely "picked up" the woman. Purposely vague I'm guessing. It has been a while, does anyone remember a witness on the bridge that day saying they saw a couple walking together around the time Abbey and Liberty went missing? This is such an unusual case.

Yes. I remember a person saying they saw a couple under the bridge. I am searching for link now.

HOLY GUACAMOLE!!!! I am really feeling this guy... <modsnip> TODAY could be our day!

JUSTICE for our girls.

breaks my heart...this guy looks marginal. to me, put your hand over like a hat and holy crud. MOO

Things that Match:

1) Height - 5'9"
2) Nose
3) Strong pronounced bridge of nose in between eyes
4) Goatee
5) Found on trail threatening people
6) Found with weapon (gun, axe)
7) Indiana vehicle plates
8) Previous arrest for assault and RSO activities

Things that Don't Match:

1) Since prior felonies where blood samples were presumably taken, why no match in DNA system?? (No DNA at crime scene?)
2) Overt threatening behavior is a lot different than stalking/isolating and attacking which is what happened in Delphi.
3) Age looks off a little from sketch (but that has happened many times in sketches vs actual perpetrators)

I am right there with you on number 1... but would explains suspicions I've had since the beginning. Regarding number 2 a psychotic break? perhaps precipitated by the double homicide in Indiana and a national manhunt...Also JMO for what it's worth but we don't know that Abby and Liberty's killer wasn't overtly threatening after all they were afraid enough to record using both audio and video. Also LE has stated they believe Liberty knew something bad was going to happen and that's why she hit record. With regard to number 3 age doesn't look off to me, but hair looks longer, something easily taken care of.

Yes, IIRC, a witness did indicate that a couple had been walking around.

I'll peruse a few earlier threads, and see if I can't find this.

If that is the case and the mug shots are from 5 to 7 years ago, then with aging... the person would look a lot closer to the age depicted in the sketch.

Her DNA could have been at the crime scene. IF she doesn't have anything on her record there would be nothing to match what police found. Maybe they knew his DNA would be in the system so he lured the girls off the bridge but she was the one who actually did the crime so they wouldn't be caught. EVERYTHING IMO.

Yes. I remember a person saying they saw a couple under the bridge. I am searching for link now.

I really really hate to bring this up but here goes... what color was the car that some people thought they saw parked under that bridge in those photos we all looked at hundreds of times?

Alright (deep breath)....

Not getting my hopes up because:

A) I've seen so many crazy coincidences here on WS (Klunder ruled out in Lizzie's and Lyric's case, for example)
B) So many people look like BG.

But oh I want it to be him. His appearance, criminal history, ties to IN, etc etc etc make him a viable POI to be looked at/ruled out, obviously.

I even wonder if he could be my serial shooter in Colorado!! (Wow, how crazy would that be, same suspect in my 2 pet cases, totally different from each other...chances unlikely, but just sayin...)

I've always envisioned BG to be older than this guy.

Interesting I just posted last night that I think chances are he's already killed with totally different victim(s) profile/ MO.

LE will have to make a statement re: this guy. Anxiously awaiting.

I wonder, if a gun was used in A and L's case, how fast can they rush ballistics? (The girls had an open casket...thinking out loud)

So many thoughts and questions.

I think LE should know if this is BG fairly quickly, especially if there is DNA. I I'll think a Rush request on processing will be made, moo.

Expired IN plates...couldn't go in to get renewed.

Gah stupid battery is dying. Terrible timing.

Lots could fit here.

It's him!! No doubt. Matches photo and sketch. Today is the day!

Today is the day

Matches Libby's blurry photo (nose) but not the sketch, I think. If I hadn't read here on WS before I found the mugshot, then I wouldn't have thought he might be BG.

Matches Libby's blurry photo but not the sketch, I think.

Funny how individual we all are, I actually think just the opposite. Only problem with the sketch is that the hair is too long, something easily changed after the fact, IMO

rbbm
A woman who was at the bridge commented on a Facebook post by a family member of one of the girls, saying she had been at the bridge shortly after the girls posted the photo. She said she didn&#8217;t notice anything out of the ordinary.

&#8220;I even walked all the way across the bridge and back. I only (saw) a guy when I first got there and another couple once I got on the bridge,&#8221; Cheyenne Mekisha Engles wrote. &#8220;I didn&#8217;t see the girls at all. I also didn&#8217;t take the trail that leads to the right. Only took the trail that lead to the bridge.
&#8221;
http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/liber...ssing-snapchat-facebook-photos-family-bridge/

I have been thinking along these lines myself. Makes me start to think (MOO) that Abby and Liberty's killer left no DNA on scene... and it's possible LE found only RL's DNA there since it is his property after all...
They may not need DNA if there is a match to a gun IMO.

They may not need DNA if there is a match to a gun IMO.

Yes indeed, depends on how Abby and Libby were murdered, which we of course don't know. I think the longer LE puts a media embargo on the photo from Colorado the more hopeful we should be regarding a possible link.

I really really hate to bring this up but here goes... what color was the car that some people thought they saw parked under that bridge in those photos we all looked at hundreds of times?
Lol, there was no car there...[ducks]

What are his RSO charges, specifically? Hope this is a legal question, if not my apologies, please delete.

Veeeery weird, agreed, for his mug to be withheld...You guys ever seen that before? I haven't...

Lol, there was no car there...[ducks]

No ducking necessary:) We are all friends here, and truthfully I didn't think there was a car there either but, I am sometimes wrong ( hard to admit...lol) but for those who did think they saw one, what was the color?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper