IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have wondered numerous time if he is a bit bow legged. Did anyone else think that from the pictures of him on the bridge? I thought it the first time I saw it.

I have also thought that since the first time I saw the pictures.

Wow, the Colorado arrestee's resemblance to the sketch is uncanny.

Same nose, same strong broad bridge to the nose between the eyes, same goatee.

The only thing that looks off is the age. However, I will say that sketches often make the suspect look older than they are. case in point, Morgan Harrington/Hannah Graham's murderer sketch from crime in Fairfax when he was only 20... the sketch made him look like he was 30+.

Let's keep our fingers crossed!

I gasped when I saw it!

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!

MOO

Not sure what I can say here but I went back to the picture of BG on the bridge. I'm wondering if what we all thought was a gun in his pocket may actually be a small axe?

Delphi LE seemed very traumatized by what happened to our girls. More so than I have seen in a lot of cases. If this turns out to be BG we may now know why they were so upset.

MOO

This other case in Colorado makes me wonder if BG had an accomplice away from the bridge. It may have been discussed here in these many threads, but it just now occurred to me. It would kind of make more sense if the girls did not run or fight due to seeing a woman, mistakenly thinking she could help them.

Not sure what I can say here but I went back to the picture of BG on the bridge. I'm wondering if what we all thought was a gun in his pocket may actually be a small axe?

Delphi LE seemed very traumatized by what happened to our girls. More so than I have seen in a lot of cases. If this turns out to be BG we may now know why they were so upset.

MOO

[emoji15] I just did a quick search for small axes, and the shape and size of one, in particular, could easily be mistaken for a firearm in a pocket at first glance. http://www.cabelas.com/product/GERB...a8WGojIhCIwK3b_mXORoCaKkQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please read carefully.

You may discuss the article.

You may NOT:

- post a pic due to LE's stated concern in relation to ongoing investigations
- accuse this person of the crime
- post anyone else's name in connection with this individual

MOO

It still looks like a gun to me. JMO

That flat area on his left leg has never stopped bothering me. It was explained in great detail last winter as having to do with pixelation, but despite that, it has continued to bug me.

MOO

I really hope this proves to be something significant. Please let it be today!!! Come on!!!

Re: the Indiana mug shot--it is the one of the most distorted mug shot I've ever seen. Doesn't look like the pic from Florida, at all.

moo, of course

I am hoping beyond hope that this is the break they've needed.

I haven't been on this thread for a while and I checked back in a couple of days ago and posted yesterday. I actually had a "feeling" about it.

Weird.

Please read carefully.

You may discuss the article.

You may NOT:

- post a pic due to LE's stated concern in relation to ongoing investigations
- accuse this person of the crime
- post anyone else's name in connection with this individual

Thank you. It seems to me a very serious case that LE is taking very seriously. I speculate that LE is acutely aware of the resemblance to BG sketch and that is the reason for LE embargo on the picture of the suspect in Colorado. I imagine they want to either clear him or name him as a POI in the Delphi case before releasing the image. Imagine the number of tips coming in to Delphi if they released the image to the media, they may be trying to avoid that. I don't think this is going to take a long time for Delphi/FBI to either confirm or deny an association. IMO, the longer we don't hear anything the more likely a connection given the legal maneuvering required for possible extradition to Indiana given FBI involvement and a possible second homicide in Colorado. JMO of course.

I am hoping beyond hope that this is the break they've needed.

I haven't been on this thread for a while and I checked back in a couple of days ago and posted yesterday. I actually had a "feeling" about it.

Weird.

Your post has given me chills, I came back last night with a similar feeling. Really weird.

Wait - WHAT? Are we finally close to an arrest??

Hoping and praying . . .

My heart feels like it's in my throat. Hoping!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0