IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CAREFUL! I am reminded by a wise fellow sleuth we might get shut down or timed out unless we Get Permission to discuss this arrest. Anyone know how to respectfully ask a MOD?

I never get worked up, but I am worked up. Holy smokes. The NOSE!!!!!
If this isn't him, then it's his freakin twin.

So this is the dude that was arrested in Colorado. That could be the guy wielding an ax at bikers on the trail? With expired indiana tags? Non compliant on the sex offender registry? Same guy we are talkin about?

Today is the day

CAREFUL! I am reminded by a wise fellow sleuth we might get shut down or timed out unless we Get Permission to discuss this arrest. Anyone know how to respectfully ask a MOD?

I was wondering about that myself...I was under the impression that we weren't allowed to post names of RSO or people without permission from a mod. But then, I haven't been on here in a week or two so I thought things could've changed. A mod has been alerted.

So this is the dude that was arrested in Colorado. That could be the guy wielding an ax at bikers on the trail? With expired indiana tags? Non compliant on the sex offender registry? Same guy we are talkin about?

Today is the day

I would recommend doing a google search of the arrest and reading the article in the Gazette that pops up. A lot of good information there. Including the suspected homicide of a mountain biker ( male) who was missing and found dead in the area. Not to throw cold water here, but that could be the investigation they are referring to when deciding not to release the image. I would imagine given the resemblance to the sketch in Abby and Libby's case that the Delphi investigators will want to know more about this man's ties to Indiana and I would personally love to know how "expired" those Indiana plates are.

If anyone wants to post about a RSO they must pm a moderatot first for permission. See rules in post 1 of this thread.

If anyone wants to post about a RSO they must pm a moderatot first for permission. See rules in post 1 of this thread.

Sorry it's been a while since I've been on. Is it OK to post about an arrest that may be relevant to the case if we don't post names? The name is in the public domain via news media and not just sleuthed off of a SO list. Clarification please.

Height, weight is within parameters...what I find interesting, other than the withholding image, is that the location is a natural area...! However, the arrest for SO offense was for exposure and it would be a quantum leap to get to murder of not one, but two young girls. IMOO

Not only that, but possible involvement with killing a male?

From (http://www.kktv.com/content/news/2-people-447798983.html)

Sources confirmed to 11 News that a man and a woman were picked up in the area camping near Woodland Park. There, authorities seized a gun with the same caliber used in the murder of Tim Watkins.

At about 9 p.m., the El Paso County Sheriff's Office announced the arrest of 31-year-old Daniel Nations on an unrelated weapons charge. He was booked into the Teller County Jail.

No other details were provided in the arrest.

So, this particular arrested man, has addresses in FL, SC, and IN. And was threatening people in CO. Sure does seem to have mobility!

I alerted a Mod ....hopefully they will let us know soon. Don't post any names or pics until we hear ...

Wow, the Colorado arrestee's resemblance to the sketch is uncanny.

Same nose, same strong broad bridge to the nose between the eyes, same goatee.

The only thing that looks off is the age. However, I will say that sketches often make the suspect look older than they are. case in point, Morgan Harrington/Hannah Graham's murderer sketch from crime in Fairfax when he was only 20... the sketch made him look like he was 30+.

Let's keep our fingers crossed!

I alerted Mod. Will have to await Mod's reply to us if OK to discuss or not. Don't post any names or pics or links until we hear if it is ok!

Not only that, but possible involvement with killing a male?

From (http://www.kktv.com/content/news/2-people-447798983.html)

So, this particular arrested man, has addresses in FL, SC, and IN. And was threatening people in CO. Sure does seem to have mobility!

So Tim Watkins was found shot and killed, and this suspect was threatening people with an axe. Also reports that he was camping with a woman. Sounds as if the gun is recovered. MOO but I imagine that if this is the guy that killed Abby and Liberty then we will find out very quickly if there was a gun recovered.

Has anyone called this into Delphi LE? Just WOW!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone called this into Delphi LE? Just WOW!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't know the answer to that question, but news articles are stating they aren't releasing the image of the suspect arrested due to ongoing investigations. This piece of news has gotten people here ( including myself) a bit hopeful. Given the expired Indiana plates and the resemblance I can't imagine that Delphi LE hasn't been notified.

Don't know the answer to that question, but news articles are stating they aren't releasing the image of the suspect arrested due to ongoing investigations. This piece of news has gotten people here ( including myself) a bit hopeful. Given the expired Indiana plates and the resemblance I can't imagine that Delphi LE hasn't been notified.

I just emailed the tips center with a previous mug shot and his full name... just to make sure that someone got it to them.

Today is the day

Yes it is. Just down the road from me. El Paso county is not releasing any photos due to on going investigations to include a very recent homicide investigation on the same trail, as per local media.

http://www.kktv.com/content/news/Se...in-biker-missing-since-Sept-14-445114943.html

Height, weight is within parameters...what I find interesting, other than the withholding image, is that the location is a natural area...! However, the arrest for SO offense was for exposure and it would be a quantum leap to get to murder of not one, but two young girls. IMOO

Is there any way to know the date of the offense, and can someone remind me when Indiana began collecting DNA from all RSO's? Where I'm going with this is; if this suspect arrested in Colorado had DNA on file in Indiana that matched DNA found in relation to Liberty and Abby's murder, wouldn't they already be putting out an APB looking for this guy by name? I know I am making a lot of assumptions here, but IF this turns out to be Abby and Libby's killer, and no DNA was recovered from the scene of their murders, it goes along with some of my initial suspicions. Per news articles, he was found camping with a woman, which adds an interesting twist as well.

I've messaged Tricia, so please hold off posting on this one for a bit until Tricia can get back to us.

:tyou:

Reminder ... from the Opening Post of this thread:

RULES OF THIS DISCUSSION

1) There are no named POIs or suspects in this case.
DO NOT post photos of random individuals (including persons featured in MSM articles about other area crimes) to compare to the images of unidentified suspect on the bridge.

2) IF YOU WANT TO POST ABOUT A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER YOU MUST GET PERMISSION FIRST. Please send a PM to a moderator to gain that permission.

3) Do not sleuth family, PERIOD. This includes previous public records which have nothing to do with this case. They are victims here. Plain and simple.

4) If you feel you have a tip by all means phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257