IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry it's been a while since I've been on. Is it OK to post about an arrest that may be relevant to the case if we don't post names? The name is in the public domain via news media and not just sleuthed off of a SO list. Clarification please.
I don't know. To be safe pm a mod and ask before posting. I am just pointing out what it says in post number 1 in the thread. Even if it is in MSM the mods need us to ask permission to post on the thread AFAIK. We don't want the thread closed.

I don't know. To be safe pm a mod and ask before posting. I am just pointing out what it says in post number 1 in the thread. Even if it is in MSM the mods need us to ask permission to post on the thread AFAIK. We don't want the thread closed.

Thanks, I think I understand the rules now, based on the latest moderator guidance on this topic from Colorado.

Not sure what I can say here but I went back to the picture of BG on the bridge. I'm wondering if what we all thought was a gun in his pocket may actually be a small axe?

Delphi LE seemed very traumatized by what happened to our girls. More so than I have seen in a lot of cases. If this turns out to be BG we may now know why they were so upset.

MOO
I still think its a gun.

Does anyone have the dates of the mug shots from SC and from IN?

Not sure what I can say here but I went back to the picture of BG on the bridge. I'm wondering if what we all thought was a gun in his pocket may actually be a small axe?

Delphi LE seemed very traumatized by what happened to our girls. More so than I have seen in a lot of cases. If this turns out to be BG we may now know why they were so upset.

MOO

They have kept all of those details close to the vault. However, I do recall a slip by someone in LE, on exactly that point. Shaken up, or traumatized, was alluded to.

Could both a gun, and an axe, have been involved here? <Shudder>

Now off to search the threads!

Does anyone have the dates of the mug shots from SC and from IN?

Based on info from an article from Colorado Springs (the Gazette), it appears the IN mugshot is from around 2016 and the SC one from possibly as early as 2007. If the MSM reporter has the facts correct; sounds like there is a long and convoluted criminal history there...

I have never followed any other case like the girls, and I have a question.
I've always envisioned BG being caught either via a tip, or identified through the sketch/pic/voice or perhaps a random encounter with LE somewhere and they put two and two together. We've expressed fears he might commit another double child murder and that's how he'd be caught, but I've prayed that wouldn't be the case.

So here's my question: if BG committed a very serious crime in another jurisdiction and was arrested, then would they have dibs on him (from arrest clear through a trial) before he would ever be returned to Carroll County to face charges there?

I have never followed any other case like the girls, and I have a question.
I've always envisioned BG being caught either via a tip, or identified through the sketch/pic/voice or perhaps a random encounter with LE somewhere and they put two and two together. We've expressed fears he might commit another double child murder and that's how he'd be caught, but I've prayed that wouldn't be the case.

So here's my question: if BG committed a very serious crime in another jurisdiction, then would they have dibs on him (from arrest clear through a trial) before he would ever be returned to Carroll County to face charges there?

I'm wondering about whether they'd have this RSO's DNA on file...if so, wouldn't they have a match by now? It's been 6+ months...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Based on info from an article from Colorado Springs (the Gazette), it appears the IN mugshot is from around 2016 and the SC one from possibly as early as 2007. If the MSM reporter has the facts correct; sounds like there is a long and convoluted criminal history there...

Yes indeed. Wonder if DNA was taken in either arrest and put into the national DNA database?

This other case in Colorado makes me wonder if BG had an accomplice away from the bridge. It may have been discussed here in these many threads, but it just now occurred to me. It would kind of make more sense if the girls did not run or fight due to seeing a woman, mistakenly thinking she could help them.

Was there a woman arrested (or even just) with the man arrested in Colorado?

I thought I saw mention of a woman but am still trying to find the article.

Also unable to locate the RSO as an inmate in the county jail or anywhere nearby in the stated area of Colorado...weird...

ETA: Found it!! http://www.kktv.com/content/news/2-people-447798983.html

Oh Wow...so he was with a woman and they were camping when he was arrested. Living off the grid?

If this does turn out to be BG a lot of our thoughts may have been on target. I wonder if he still has his goatee? Can't wait for them to release the most recent booking mug shot. In every mug shot I've found he has a goatee. Be interesting to see if he still has it.

I'm wondering about whether they'd have this RSO's DNA on file...if so, wouldn't they have a match by now? It's been 6+ months...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Even better, he was convicted of domestic assault per the Gazette in Indiana in 2016 which is a felony, this absolutely means that Indiana has his DNA on file, since DNA is collected on all people who commit felonies there. So... this means one of 2 things, either he left no DNA at Abby and Liberty's murder site ( if he were to turn out to be the suspect) or he's not the killer. MOO the resemblance is uncanny, and it does make a person wonder how many people wielding weapons that all look alike are wandering around our public green spaces.

Yes indeed. Wonder if DNA was taken in either arrest and put into the national DNA database?

I have been thinking along these lines myself. Makes me start to think (MOO) that Abby and Liberty's killer left no DNA on scene... and it's possible LE found only RL's DNA there since it is his property after all...

I'm fairly confident the mugshots I saw are from 2010-2012 in South Carolina and maybe Indiana was also using those pictures. The most recent picture in Indiana I think says 4-2107 on the picture itself. It is very hard to read. ETAS-Sorry I was replying to someone and messed up.

:scared::please::please: hoping, really really hoping this could lead to justice for Libby and Abby and their families.....back to lurking.........

Things that Match:

1) Height - 5'9"
2) Nose
3) Strong pronounced wide bridge of nose between eyes
4) Goatee
5) Found on trail threatening people
6) Found with weapon (gun, axe)
7) Indiana vehicle plates
8) Previous arrest for assault and RSO activities

Things that Don't Match:

1) Since prior felonies occurred where blood samples were presumably taken, why no match in DNA system?? (No DNA at crime scene?)
2) Overt threatening behavior in Colorado is a lot different than stalking/isolating and attacking which is what happened in Delphi.
3) Age looks off a little from sketch (but that has happened many times in sketches vs actual perpetrators)
4) Age of intended victims (kids in Delphi versus an adult in Colorado)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper